Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Graveyard

by Dondon1827 1 review

Last stop?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-01 - Updated: 2008-09-01 - 808 words

0Unrated
James headed back into the front room where the rest of them were. He plastered on a fake smile and walked in. "So, it was great meeting you guys but Im guessing you want me to go" he said hanging his head for effect. "Well, were not sure what to do yet, but we know you and Mikey need to get things straightened out before you leave" Bob said, getting up with the rest of them.
"And dont even think of coming out before you guy's are cool" he said, shutting the door behind them.

There was a few moments of akward silence, broken by James. "Look, you dont have to let me into your life, I know it must be weird it is for me to, but I really would love to get to know you, if thats okay" he said. Mikey thought for a moment, "What harm can a few days do eh?" he said smiling at James. They both walked back into the front of the bus where the rest of them were. "So? What's happening" Gerard asked as soon as they walked in.
"He can stay" Mikey said "But only for a few days"
They were all really pleased, since Alicia left Mikey hadn't been himself and he seemed to get along with James well. "Im gunna go show him around the place, then he wants to show me somewhere" Mikey told them all as he pulled on his coat. They both stepped off the bus and Mikey started showing James around,
"This is where the bands go to hang out all together, because the buses get too full" Mikey said pointing at the little shack full of chairs and music speakers.
"Cool, it all sounds so busy" James said. Mikey nodded, "Yeah, it gets really hectic out on tour, but it's fun" he said.
"So what did you wanna show me James?" Mikey asked him. James suddenly remembered why he was with Mikey in the first place. "Oh yeah, follow me" he said, pulling Mikey by the arm.

"Jamia hurry up, your gunna miss the start of the movie" shouted Frank.
"Yea, yeah Im coming I just need to find my cellphone" she said, rummaging through her bag in the bathroom. A cell started ringing and she followed the sound. She pulled out a black sidekick, she didnt recognise it as any of theirs but she answered it anyway.

"James, Im waiting what is taking you so long?"

Jamia listened closely, she recognised that voice somewhere. "Oh my god, Cassie?"
Cassie was shocked to hear Jamia on the other end. But she decided to have some fun.

"Oh hey Jamia, how you been? I heard you weren't well, shame really" she said, patronising Jamia as much as she could.

"What do you want with James? You dare do anything to hurt him.." she was cut of by Cassie laughing

"Oh Jamia, I though you would of figured it out by now. James is on my side Im afraid"

"Your lying Cassie, he came to find his Dad, he just wants to be accepted"

"Thats were your wrong, I told him everything about the abortion. He has come to get revenge for being dumped"

"Your insane Cassie, using James to get to us all. It wont work and you know it"

"Well Jamia, your wrong. It will work because as were having this lovely heart to heart, James is leading Mikey to me, were he can get his revenge, and I wont even get my hands dirty"

The phone line went dead
Jamia hung up and rushed into the living room. "Mia whats wrong, you look really flustered" Frank asked her. She managed to stutter out what had just happened. "Fuck, I knew she wouldnt let it die that easily" said Gerard putting his coat on.
"Were you going Gee?" Jamia asked him.
"Not just me, were all going. Were going to do something to stop Cassie this time" he said hurrying them all to get out of the bus.


"So how long does it take to get to 'this place' James" Mikey asked, slightly out of breath. They turned the corner and found themselves in front of an abandonded graveyard. "Why do you want to go here?" Mikey asked looking at James, he had a familiar feeling he had been here before.
"I need to show you something" he said tugging Mikey inside the gates. They proceeded over to a grave that read
Elena Lee Rush
Mikey gasped "Why did you bring me here James?" he asked, feeling sad at the thought of his grandmother.
"So you and her can finally be together" said a female voice from behind him. Mikey turned around and saw a face he thought he never would see again. Cassie.


A/N- Reviews equal another post tonight :D
Sign up to rate and review this story