Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Assisted Revenge

Another Authors Note

by fobXmcrXpatdX 0 reviews

Just something to make you think I didnt forget.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-02 - Updated: 2008-09-02 - 359 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ok so the next Assisted Revenge chapter shall be the longest and bestest chapter ever. I promise. Its taking me a while cuz I had to update Black Parade and plus...
The next chapter is a combo with my bff Mersey!! Check her out, her username is merciibeme.
Well, we're combining our stories and its taking a while to figure out what they're going to say to each other and such. We did just a little bit of it on AIM and it already has taken up about 9 pages on Word. I'm really excited for this one. Wanna know why? I'll give you just a small detail, ITS ALICIA'S BIRTHDAY!! Well not in real life. My birthday isnt until april. but i dont give a crap about time anymore in writing. Its too hard to keep track of.
But yeah, it'll be bigger and better than ever. I'm writing it right now.
Also here's a few details about the band that I don't think you knew. And details about my life that have been effected by the story.
-Alicia and Brandon's "song" is Thunder by Boys Like Girls. Me and Mersey voted it best couple song. excpept now she claims the best is The Night After the Last Midtown Show by TAI. I disagree.
-Me and Mersey now call moments when we say something before it happens "ass tattoo moments." We recently had one in english class and burst out laughing.(confused? see my last author's note)
-I'm kinda revealing something from the next chapter (kinda) but in my mind Shane has always looked like alex gaskarth of all time low.
- (again revealing from the chapter after the next. yes i plan that far.) Miley Cyrus has officially STOLEN the outfits I was going to have the band wear to the VMAs. She was wearing something in some live little video on Disney Channel that looked a hell of a lot like them. This is Alicia's: http://fobxmcrxpatd.deviantart.com/art/Alicia-95284371
This is Britt's: http://fobxmcrxpatd.deviantart.com/art/Britt-95284068
Yes I drew them.
And now I must get back to writing.
I SWEAR I DIDNT FORGET!!
Sign up to rate and review this story