Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Black Sweat

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Patrick confesses his love to Robyn with bitter results. REVIEW ME!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-03 - Updated: 2008-09-03 - 924 words - Complete

0Unrated
Black Sweat:

It all started when I asked Robyn a little question. It was another hot night in Miami. Robyn had lured me back to her place again. I don't know what I see in her. Maybe it's because she is a wild woman. Maybe because she's different from all of the other girls I have dated. I don't know. But I keep coming back for more. Tonight was no different. I sat on the bed waiting for her. I was only dressed in my boxer shorts. Robyn stood in front of me smiling like a demon. She was dressed in black and red corset with matching lacy panties. Another preserve toy was in her hands. I had a blank smile on my face. This is all like a sick addiction to me. Robyn had become meth to my very being. I had to have more and more of her each time.

Robyn walked up to me slowly. She knelt down in front of me. Her breath was so hot on my skin. "What does little Patty want tonight?" I smiled at her like a kid in a candy store.

"Everything!" I replied. Robyn smiled at me brightly.

"Good answer!" she replied. Then she kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and pushed me back onto the bed. So, we were going at it like usual. I was enjoying it all at first. But then, a strange question came into my mind. It wasn't the first time that this had happened. I had this question Robyn on my mind so many times. I tried to ignore for I knew what the answer was already. But this time, it wouldn't let me be. I just had to ask Robyn this time. Otherwise, I would loose my mind.

"Robyn," I said to her as she was sliding off my boxers.

"Yeah," she said quickly to me. I hesitated at first. I even swallowed hard. Well, here it goes...

"Do you love me?" I asked her. That little question just killed the whole mood tonight. I looked down to see Robyn staring back at me with big eyes. It was as if she had seen a ghost.

"What?" she asked me in surprise. I swallowed hard again. I knew that this was a bad idea. But I had no choice but to follow through with my question now.

"Do you love me?" I asked her again. Robyn sat up at me looking a little worried. Uh-oh! Now I've done it! I've freaked her out! I knew this would happen!

"Why?" Robyn asked me in suspicion.

"Because," I said without thinking. "I love you!" That only added more fuel to the awkward fire. We stared at each other for a long time. Robyn just sat up over me. I looked at her waiting for an answer.

"Well," I said. "Do you love me?" Robyn just sat there staring at me blankly. A bad feeling came over me once again. I was even beginning to wonder if it was too early to say I loved her. But what else could I do? If I didn't say it now, I would probably never get a chance to say it to her ever. But now, it was looking more and more of a mistake. Then it really became worse from there.

I noticed that Robyn had a worried look on her face. It was almost a face of despair. She never let herself look worried or sad around me before. Now, I was really worried. Now I've done it! I've upset her really badly now. I knew that asking her if she loved me or not tonight was going to be a huge mistake! Robyn just climbed off the bed in silence.

"I need a while!" she told me. Then she ran straight into her bathroom. I was about to get up and go after her, but she stopped me in my tracks.

"Don't follow me!" she yelled out. I just sat back onto the bed in worry. Nice one, Patrick! Now you've the girl that you love here all because you told her that you loved her. Moments went by. It just felt like forever. All I could do now was just stare up at the ceiling. Finally, I heard the bathroom door open wide. I looked up and saw Robyn standing in the doorway. She still looked as if she had seen a ghost. She might have been crying in the bathroom as well. Neither one of spoke at all. I didn't dare tell her my feelings again for fear of upsetting her even more. I waited for her to speak to me. Robyn didn't say a single word at all. My lovely Canadian sex-freak just lied now next to me and went to sleep. I just lightly held her in my arms. I suddenly began to put two and two together. My guess is that Robyn's afraid of getting into a serious relationship and getting her heart stepped on in the end. Maybe I should have been more gentle with her tonight. In any case, I won't ask her if she loves me again until she's ready to answer.

Lightly leaned my head down to her and lightly kissed on the top of her head. "I love you very much, Robyn," I whispered to her. "I love you and I will always be good to you." I fell asleep beside of her. That was enough for tonight.

Come Original
Sign up to rate and review this story