Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've got headache's and bad luck

dance dance

by sock_monkey 2 reviews

blahh

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-09-07 - Updated: 2008-09-07 - 844 words

0Unrated
"Look I know we just met but I can already tell we are going to be friends so would you just tell me.........pleeaaaaaaaaaase!" he begged me.

"No." I Said.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds then stated "Fine but I'm going to sit here and poke you until you tell me." I didn't really believe him I thought he would get bored and just give up.

Twenty minutes later.

Pete lifted his hand and poked me again. FOR THE FIFTY BILLIONTH TIME! For the past twenty minutes he has just been sitting here staring at me and poking me! He lifted his hand and went to poke me again.

"Fine alright I will tell you just don't poke me!" I yelled grabbing his hand before his finger could make contact with my skin.

"Woooooow that's the longest I have ever seen anyone hold out! But please go on with your story." he stated with a goofy grin on his face.

You could tell that he was happy about getting his way. I sat there for a few seconds wondering if he was always this annoying but then he cleared his throat indicating that I should start.

"Well when I was seventeen I was dating a guy, David, who had anger issues. Every time we would get into an argument he would hit me. One time he hit me so hard and so much that I had to go to the hospital. David came to visit me at the hospital which was when my dad figured out something was wrong because I freaked out and I didn’t want David any where near me. He forced me to tell him. When I finally did he got so mad he cussed David out and told him that if he came anywhere near me again my dad would kill him. David took the hint and left me alone for about a month." I paused to take a breath and sneak a peek at Pete.

He was watching me intently with a somewhat sad look in his eyes.

"one night I was in my room and it was summer so I had my window open and David came in. He was trying to............rape me.......when my mom came in to check on me. She came in before he could actually do it. He had a knife in his pocket and he stabbed and killed my mom. David killed my mom before she could make any noise to wake up my dad who was sleeping in the next room over. After he killed her he went to my parents room and killed my dad while he was sleeping. While he was in my parents room I had called the police. Before they got there he came after me and stabbed me a couple of times. I got to the hospital in enough time to be saved. I had to testify against him in court. He ended up getting eight years because he was a minor. He is getting out a year early for good behavior. He is getting out this year and I have gotten a few bad letters from him saying he will get his revenge. I keep having horrible nightmares about what happened and what might happen. And now I'm living by myself and injured. It would be so easy for him to hurt me." I broke down and started crying halfway through.

I couldn't bring myself to look up from my hands. I couldn't even imagine looking at Pete. I was terrified of what he would think.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered while getting up, sitting on my bed and giving me a hug.

"Have you told anyone about the letters? Maybe that would be enough to keep him in jail." he murmured while still holding me.

"He didn't sign them. I think it is one of his friends doing it for him. Even if it isn't one of his friends there is still no proof that he wrote them. No one will believe me." I sobbed.

He held me tighter and rubbed small circles on my back in a comforting way.

"I believe you....... How are you supposed to heal if you are living by yourself?" he said.

"I don't know I won't be able to work so I don't know how I will be able to pay for my apartment and I'm not supposed to be very active. I guess I will have to figure something out though." I said while collecting myself.

"How about you come stay with me until you are healed? It's the least I can do considering I kind of forced you to tell me about that and I fell bad for sending Brendon out in the first place." he said.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
what will merideth say?
will pete get caught in merideths hospital room?

if you want to find out please read, rate, and review.(please?)

ps. school just started and i'm really buisy so i don't know how much i will be able to update.
Sign up to rate and review this story