Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me

03. The Downtown Brawl

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 1 review

Don't vampires need sleep?!?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-07 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 599 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So... you can read my thoughts?" Joe pressed further.

"If I wanted to, yes. But from what I'm seeing, I have a feeling there won't be anything there for me to read." I stated, not trying to be mean, persay, but telling the truth.

He pouted while his three friends laughed at his expense.

"How did you become an Edora?" Patrick asked. "That's one of the biggest mysteries to scientists."

"I'm not really at liberty to discuss such things. It's not my place."

"Who's place is it, then?" Andy tried.

"I'm sorry, Andy. There's no information I can give that would be of any help to you. So, gentlemen, and vampire, I take my leave."

Without waiting for a response, I turned on my heel and ran down the alley away from them.


~A Week Later~

Recently, the vampires in town had been acting out more than usual. My police scanners picked up word of a barfight in the downtown region of Chicago.

Barfights = Drunk people.

Drunk people = Vampires that are too lazy to actually hunt for their food.

So, as soon as I heard that, I began gathering my hunting gear.

I grabbed a handful of stakes and slipped them into the slots on the legs of my pants. After that, I took my two .38 caliber Smith & Wessons (both filled with UV rounds) and put them in my holsters on either hip. I took my fingerless gloves from the nightstand and left my apartment in search of what I expected to be a small fight; a few vampires to stake and be done with.

Boy was I wrong...

When I arrived at the relayed location, everything was in complete chaos.

The Goths, Punks, and Thugs were having an all out war right in the middle of Chicago.

Luckily, there was no sign of the Dandies, as of yet, but that did little to brighten my mood.

It still left hundreds of vampires to be beaten and staked, not to mention I was entirely alone in my quest.

At least I thought I was.

I jumped into the fray and was immediately surrounded by five punk vampires.

Oh shit.

"Chicky, chicky, chicky, chicky, chicky." One singsonged in my face.

This vampire had no idea who he was dealing with.

"If you don't want a stake shoved into your chest, I suggest you back off." I snapped.

"Aww... is the big, bad, vampire scaring the poor, little, girlie?" He asked in a patronizing tone.

"No. The ugly, concieted vampire is pissing off the short-tempered vampire hunter. So back the fuck off." I smirked at him.

His smile faltered for a second, then grew back again when it occured to him that I was 'bluffing'. (Which I wasn't.)

"Cute game, girlie. But you ain't fooling no one."

"Would you cut it with the nickname? It's really starting to annoy."

"And what'll you do if I don't?" I smirked again.

He had finally gotten within staking distance.

"This." I pulled a stake from one of the slots on my leg and plunged it into his chest.

A smirk graced my features as his body turned to ash, the wooden stake clattering to the ground.

I turned my attention to the other four vampires that still surrounded me.

"Well? Who's next?"

The four of them, all with terrified looks on their faces, vanished before I had a chance to get rid of them.

I let out a string of expletives, stopping only when I heard the distinct sound of dress shoes on the pavement.

"Damn Dandies." I whispered under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story