Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Forbidden Secret

Is This Ilegal?

by EmoParader 0 reviews

Sorry bout the title..couldn't think of anything else ^_^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-07 - Updated: 2008-09-08 - 3373 words

0Unrated
9:30 a.m.
Still Annabelle's P.O.V.


By the time we got back to class, it was already half way over. I sat down in my usual seat and Gerard sat next to me on my left. Bert was on the other side of Frank, who was right next to me on my right. I took out my maths notebook and started to doodle, not really paying any attention to the class at all, or anything Gerard, Frank, or Bert might have been talking to me about.

".....so it's all settled then! Anna and Gerard come to my house and then we'll drive over to yours! Its perfect." I heard Frank say.

"Wait, what?" I asked, confused.

"Oh God Anna, did you blank out again?"

"Yes Gerard, I did. Now tell me: did I say anything while I was gone?"

"Uh...you might have agreed to some things..."

"And?" I pressed.

"You agreed to come drinking with us at Bert's this Saturday!" Frank said cheerfully. Thank God he said that quietly.

"Oh. Well if that's all then-Wait a minute I don't drink!"

"Shh!!!" all three said at once.

Excuse me, is there an issue?" Mr. Shaw asked us, causing the entire class to look over at us. I shook my head 'no' and it seemed to satisfy him.

"That was close. Don't do it again Belle." Gerard said through gritted teeth. We all knew, well except for Bert of course, that if any one found out about Gerard drinking his parents would straight up murder his ass. And we wouldn't want that one on our concience.

"So what time then, I guess."

"Uh, let's say around...7:30. Cos then we can convince my mom that we're just hanging out."

"Ah, cool. So I guess that's that then...Are you going to hang with us at lunch?"

"Uh, I can't. I've got this uh....this thing. I have to go home for lunch. Yea. Sorry though." he apologized.

"Eh, its OK. There's always next time."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Wha-" I was interrupted by the very rude sound of the bell. Blasted thing.

"Hey, I guess I'll see you two later then." I waved to Gerard and Frank and pulled Bert in the direction of our history class. What. A. Bore. History went by very smoothly...almost. Bert ended up sitting next to a bunch of preppy bitches and jocks, and I was still stuck sitting next to this really geeky looking germie kid. Ew! OK, I was kidding. Class is only 20 minutes past the time it started. Tick tock tick tock why won't the time go by?!

There was a knock at the door and almost everyone else, except me of course, looked towards the door to see who it was.

"Uh hello." said a very small squeaky voice."I'm supposed to be joining this class?"

"Name?" asked Ms. Espinoza, whom I hate.

"Um Michael Way."

"Well then Mr. Way, you may sit on the other side of Annabelle. Annabelle, please raise your hand."

I raised my hand gloomily. Probably another nerdy kid who has tons of germs...I shuddered. The Michael kid sat down next to me and looked straight ahead. I snuck a glance at him. Dark blond hair, glasses, no piercings that I can see, and-oh shit he's looking at me!

"Sorry, is there some thing wrong?" he asked, turning to face me. Oh how pretty his eyes look.

"Um what? Why the fuck did you just say my eyes were pretty?!"

"What? No no no! I was thinking of some thing else! Oh great, you probably think I'm a freak now." I put my head down in pure embarrassment.

"No I don't. I just thought it was weird that you said that. Thank you, I think my eyes are pretty too..."

I brought my head back up and smiled at him."Hello Michael, I'm Annabelle..You can either call my Anna, Belle, Bells, or any thing else that might just pop into your mind."

"That was really fruity!" He burst out giggling.

"Wait, did you say your last name was-"

"Way, yes. Why?"

"I know your brother. Gerard?"

"Oh yea. Is he in this class?"

"No. He's in English right now."

"Oh. Thank God then, I was afraid he would tease me and call me Big Brainiac."

"What's so wrong about that? You're probably a lot smarter than me!"

"Yeah, but its embarrassing when he does it. So you're his best friend then?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

"And you know about him being-"

"Is there some thing you would like to share with the class? Way, Johnson."

"No Espinoza, there's not. Sorry but you always seem to miss out on the fun." I said sadly, mocking her. Michael stared at me in shock.

"Don't do it again then, Anna. Or else." She squinted her eyes at me, then continued to help Bert with a few things.

"Why did you do that? You could get in lot's of trouble!"

"Can I call you Mikey?"

"Uh sure."

"Thanks. Mikey, stop squealing. You sound like a baby."

He gasped and turned away from me abruptly. Huh, serves him right. Eventually the bell rang and off I went to Art. I automatically found Gerard and skipped over to his table.

"Hey Gee Gee!"

"Anna, what have I said about that name?!" I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Eh. I have some interesting news.."

"Really what?" he perked up.

"No, its not about you-know-who."

"Oh I know. So tell me whats so interesting!"

"You're little brother is in my history class now."

His jaw dropped."Damn! I didn't know he was that smart...Hmph! Now I feel stupid."

"Yeah, I know how you feel."

"Alright class, settle down. Role!"

So he took role. And strangely enough, Bert wasn't here. Wait, why wasn't he here?! I just saw him like, 5 seconds ago!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3:00 p.m.
still Annabelle's P.O.V

So today went by pretty fast...and yet it was the slowest day on the entire planet. No, I'm not jealous of Gerard liking Bert. Who wouldn't like him? Well actually, I don't like Bert. I just wish Gerard would stop falling in love with all these friends. Him and Frankie dated for like, 2 whole months and then finally broke up, since it got really awkward always being around each other. Hehehe. I'm bored. So I decided to call Frank and Gee.

Ring...ring....ring...ri--"Hello?"

"Hey Frankie!" I greeted loudly.

"Oh whoa hey! Why are you calling me? We like, just got out of school..."

I gasped."Well, for your information," I retorted with sarcasm, "I was calling to see if your band is practicing tonight or not. But if you're going to be that way, then I guess never mind!" I waited a few seconds for him to think of some thing to say.

"Wait! Sorry, its just I've had a bad day. I got picked on again on the way home. But if you wanna come by later to hear us play then feel welcome!" He ended that cheerfully.

"Aw, Frankie, you got beat up again, didn't you."

"Yes, now can we drop the subject?"

"Why are you so mean today? God, all I wanted to know was if you were OK or not."

"Yea, whatever. See you later." and he hung up. Stupid bastard!!

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly enough to make sure Gerard heard it. And sure enough, there was a fierce tapping on my window. I looked over and Gerard was looking at me. I went over and opened up my window, and proceeded to stare back at him.

"Why are you screaming?"

"Cos Frank hung up on me." I crossed my arms.

"You asked about his little 'problem' didn't you?"

"So what if I did? I just wanted to know if he was alright this time. He sounded like he was in pain!"

"I know, I know. Don't worry. I saw the whole thing from up here. All they did was wound his ego. They called him a fag and pushed him around until he got stuck in that trash can over there," he pointed," and then they rolled him down that hill," he pointed again," and then they chased him home in their car."

All of a sudden, without warning, I started crying. Hard. Gerard, from what I felt, practically jumped across the narrow space separating our houses, dove into my room, and hugged me.

"Aw, whats wrong?"

"I feel so horrible! I thought all that racket was just a cat!" I buried my face into his shoulder, and finished crying. Well actually now I was whimpering. Same difference.

"Sh, its OK." He soothed, stroking my hair. Oh, if only you weren't gay. NO! Bad thoughts Bells, BAD!! Gerard is your friend, nothing else! Shut up, I'll think what I want to think! GAH! I'M FIGHTING WITH MY MIND!!

"Um, Bells, are you OK? Hello?!"

"Huh?"

"Oh thank God. You scared me!"

"How did I scare you?"

"You started to talk, and then you just sort of dazed off, like you were staring at some thing. And then I looked behind me and Mikey was staring at you and he, I think, flipped you off and you didn't do anything so then he laughed."

"Oh...What?! You're little brother flipped me off?! Oh it is SO on!" I tried to dive for his window and the next thing I knew I was in the air, over Gerard's shoulders. "What are you doing? Put me down. Put me down or I'll scream!"

"Fine. But you can't dive through my window, OK? Promise me."

"Hmph! Fine." I crossed my arms as soon as he put me down and fell backwards on my bed, earning a thorough bump for hitting my head on the wall. Ouch! Gerard only laughed at my stupidity. Stupid moron.

"And what are you laughing at?!" He quickly shut up.

"Good bye Bells! I'm going to go see whats for dinner. Later!"

"Wait! Aren't you gonna--" He shut his window before I could ask if he was even going to Frank's. Probably not. He didn't like Frankie's singing cos it made his ears bleed. Eh, Gee's just a big meanie bobeanie that happens to have a weenie. Ha ha, I crack myself up!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5:25 p.m.

Knock knock knock came the hollow sound of me tapping Frank's front door. Gosh, is he ever going to answer the stupid thing?!

"Oh hello Annabelle! Come on in, Frank and his friends are all up in his room. They got done playing an hour ago." Ms. Iero greeted me, letting me in and quickly shoving a cookie in my mouth. I swear I almost choked.

"Wait, I thought he was going to play at 5:30? Since when does he play earlier?"

"I don't know, dear. But you just go on up and do whatever it is kids these days do." She winked at me, for some reason, and continued fixing whatever it was she was making in the kitchen. Mmm, it smelled good!

I walked up the stairs slowly, thinking about why Frank would play without me there. Why would he do that? Why didn't he call me? Is he mad at me? Maybe I should just go home. Yeah, he's probably mad at me for asking about his 'problem' today. Why did I have to do that?! I probably just ruined our friendship..Great. Nice going dork face!

I paused outside his door and knocked quietly. The door opened and there stood Bob and Ray. They weren't in Frank's band, but they hung out often enough you'd think they were.

"Well hey there, Anna!" Ray said. Oh God he's been drinking again.

"Hey Ray. Hey Bobbers! Have you two been being bad again?"

Bob smiled sheepishly and Ray nodded solemly. I stepped in and looked around the room for Frank. "Where's Frank? I need to talk with him."

"Frank's in there." Bob said, pointing to the bathroom. I smiled a thanks and walked up to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Frank? Frank are you in there?"

"Yeah."

"What are you doing? Will you come out here for a second I need to talk to you."

"Hang on a sec!"

"OK. I'll be on your bed..." I headed over to the bed, and saw Ray and Bob on it, jumping up and down. I suddenly felt dizzy, and that's when I realized they were smoking. Aha! That's why Frank's in the BR. Sneaky shit thinks I don't know. Puh-leeze!

Frank came out of the bathroom, looking different then usual. As in worse. I gasped when I saw his face. "Oh Frankie.." I whispered. He looked at me and then away again, and grabbed a beer from the fridge he kept in his closet.

"So, Anna, what brings you here?"

"Well, I actually came to hear you play...But apparently you played an hour earlier, so that went out the window." Along with your brain you stupid boy I thought.

"Yeah, well you shoulda came earlier." He downed his drink in about two sips.

"Well if you'd called me I woulda!" I retorted. He only snorted.

"Not my problem. Drink?" He reached over and took a beer out. I shook my head but he shoved the drink into my hands any way, the lid already unscrewed. "Drink. It'll make you feel better."

"Frank, unlike you I don't drink to make myself feel better." He frowned.

"What do you mean by that? I don't drink to get rid of the feelings. I drink to forget them completely."

This time I frowned. This wasn't like the Frank I knew at all. And it made me sad. And really, really mad.

"Frank, I'm going home. See you at school." I turned around and headed for the door, and was stopped by Bob as Ray blocked off the door. "Alright guys, what are you doing?" I snapped, annoyed at being stopped.

"You're not leaving."

"Bob, let. Me. Go. Or I'll scream."

"Oh yea? And what's screaming gonna do for ya? Nobody's going to hear you." Ray laughed. And it sent chills up my body. No, it scared me.

"Look, just let me go. I don't want to be around you right now." Bob kept a secure grip on me and didn't let go for a single second as Ray helped him pick me up. I opened my mouth to scream, not believing that Ms. Iero had left, and a rag, almost in slow motion, drifted towards my mouth. I twisted in Bob's arms and bit the first thing that came my way. I heard a muffled curse word and quickly got up and ran towards the door. I didn't reach it.

I was picked up again, this time by Ray, thrown on the bed, and straddled by him. Oh my God. No! Why is this happening? Why are they doing this? Am I going to die or get raped? Oh God no, not raped! I'm too YOUNG!

"Now, what to do. Aha!" Ray snapped his fingers and got off, quickly strapping me to the bed."Frank."

Frank looked at him, obviously high and not really there."Yes Ray?"

"Straddle her. Now." he commanded.

"OK." He straddled me. "What now?"

A smile played at his lips, making my blood curl and my insides scream. "Kiss her."

Frank looked at him again, this time bewildered. OK, obviously some thing is wrong here! First he listens to them, now he's thinking?! Oh, come on! But nevertheless, he kissed me. It wasn't slow and sweet, but fast and very, very rough. I hated it. Not like anything I thought my first kiss would be like. I bit his lip, hard, and he yelped in pain.

"She bit me!"

"Then punish her. A man's woman should never bite or not allow him to kiss her. Slap her." Frank did as he was told and I cried out. I'd never been slapped before. OK, as interestingly painful this is...I WANT MY MOMMY!!! Or at least Gerard. He'd protect me...

Bob laughed. "What do we do now Ray?"

"Well, first of all.." He pushed Frank off of me and proceeded to straddle us both somehow. This is weird and un-excusable!!!

"W-what are you doing?" Frank stuttered.

"Oh, is poor little Fwankie scared of me? His best friend?" Frank shook his head and held it up high."No, I am not." he said.

"Now Princess, what are you gonna do now? No one's around to protect you...Not even Gerard." My eyes went wide as I caught on to what he meant. "Ah yes, now she gets it. Bob, go and get the tools." Tools? TOOLS?! What the Hell is goin' on?!

"T-t-tools?"

"Hehe, yes my dear. The tools. Would you like to get aquainted?" I shook my head 'no' and he slapped me. Harder than Frank had. Bob came up behind Ray and handed him a black leather bag."Now, Bob, go and get him." Bob nodded and walked out.

Ray only sat and stared at me and Frank as he waited for Bob to return. And you'll never guess who he brought back. BERT!!!!

"Bert?"

"Yes Bells. It's me. Surprised?" I nodded, tears forming in the corners of my eyes. I thought you were my friend!

He chuckled, almost worse then Ray had laughed. This was much more evil. And I was still confused. Ray and Bob, as far as I was concerned, were both drunk. Frank was high and a little itzie bitzie drunk. And Bert? Well, I think Bert was a little bit..crazy, to put it mildly.

"What have you done so far?"

"Well Bert, I was just getting ready to show her the tools." Ray explained, picking up the black bag again.

"Ah. Smart idea. Proceed."

Ray walked forward and stood at the end of the bed this time, reaching down and digging through the bag. He stood up, and in his hand was a long, shiny tool, complete with a knob at the end that looked like a finger.OH MY GOD!!

"Do you know what this is?" I shook my head no. "This is what we use when you're bad." I gulped. He bent down and came up with another tool. This one was black leather, and looked evil. He said it was called a 'processor.' He then continued to show us tools. And I really don't think they were helpful tools. Then Bert made Frank straddle me again, and whispered some thing in his ear. Frank's eyes went wide. And then he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Anna."

"Yes Frank?" I whispered back.

"Are you scared?"

"Yes Frank."

"Good. Because it was all," he sat up." A joke!"

All the guys cracked up laughing, and Frank got up and everyone gave him high fives. And then Gerard came out of the closet in the bedroom. I sat up slowly, and looked at every single one of them. They were all laughing. Every one of them. At me. All because of a stupid joke.

"Hey Anna, you OK?" asked Frank, laughing as he picked up a drink.

"What? Was all of this seriously fake?"

"Yep! That wasn't really weed, or beer, well at least those ones, those tools are plastic, Bert's not going to rape you and neither am I, and all I can say is...THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!"

There were yells of 'Happy Birthday Frank' and more beer cans clashing against each other. Tears were swelling up in my eyes again. I had to get out of here. I pushed past every single one of them and ran downstairs and out the front door. I just barely heard some one yell my name and Ms. Iero yell for me to stay for supper. But I couldn't. I hated them all. They scared me, used me, played me, and hurt me. In more ways possible. I ran all the way to my favorite hiding spot, and sat down on a rock and cried my heart out. Very, very loudly.


A/N: No she didn't get raped. She won't ever get raped...That I know of yet...So keep on reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story