Categories > Original > Romance > My Behest

Sexy

by bambi4real 0 reviews

(M/M slash) rated for future chapters. This is a story of unrequited love, and not always wanting what you have. Rayne Phelps may be unattainable but Edward Mason never said he didn't live with his...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-06 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 1014 words

0Unrated
If there is a devil out there he must be laughing his ass off. He lets it all hang out? What B-movie has he been watching?

"You can call me anything you want." I murmur staring at his shirt. His nipples were poking out of the tight material. Eye candy anyone?

"Why thank you Eddy boy. I think I'll do that. You keep away from Rayne." With that he gently lifted my chin with his index finger until I was looking him in the eye. I swallowed audibly.

"You know, you look kinda cute." He whispered a bit stunned. His eyes were hooded and his lips barely moved. He leaned in closer to me our lips just a breath away. My heart sped up. I wasn't sure I wanted this. His palms started to rub my arms in a circular motion almost absentmindedly. I couldn't move. I was entranced. No wisecracks.

"My Gypsy Eyes."

I almost didn't hear him, he spoke so softly. I liked the name. What an inane thought as a totally hot guy was kissing you. His lips barely brushed mine. My first kiss. These moments were suppose to stay with you forever and you recount them to posterity.

I had a flash of myself with the little ones around my feet by the fireplace. 'Yeah, Granddad got his first kiss in a public bathroom against the sink.' Some how that just lost its rosy tint.

I jerked my head back sharply staring up at him in disbelief. He didn't move back he just rubbed the pad of his thumb against my lower lip. I must have fell and hit my head because since when did Christian Holt take an interest in guys? Or couldn't he tell I was one.

"Don't worry hun, I won't tell if you won't." With that he turned and left. His Lees hugging his rear temporarily short circuited my brain. Not that it would take much the mush it already was. What did he mean he wouldn't tell? What was there to tell he was the one who jumped me?

"Ward! Are you still in here? What have you been doing all this time? Don't tell me you couldn't find little Edward again." Colin joked as he entered the bathroom. He stopped in front of me a frown marring his brow when he received no response from me. I usually had some snappy comeback. Not this time, something life altering had just occurred. Christian Holt kissed me.

"Ward are you alright, man?"

Still no response just my fingertips fluttering over my lips.

"Ward snap out of it. You're really starting to freak me out now." He touched my shoulder to get my attention.

"Christian Holt kissed me." Did I just say that out loud?

"What'd you say, man?"

"Christian Holt kissed me." Yep that was definitely my husky voice. What was I thinking now I was in for it.

"HE DID WHAT?!!!!" Colin screeched his fingers stabbing into my shoulders. Why I had no idea Colin darling had such a dynamic range.

"SHHH! It's not like I want the whole place to know." I whispered loudly clamping a hand over his mouth. Sometimes the moron had no tact.

"Do I have to go and beat him up, Ward?" Colin asked quietly and deadly serious. I knew he would too, but being the rampant slut I am I couldn't in all honesty sick Kojo on Christian when I enjoyed the kiss so much.

"No. It's alright. Let's just get Kara and get out of here I'm not so hungry anymore."

"You know little guy, you can come to me anytime. I'm here for you." Colin said wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we exited together. I rarely see this sweet side of him and while he is offering I'm going to indulge, can ya say diabetes?

I wrapped my other arm around his waist and buried my face in his shoulder. He smelt good. Don't ask this fetish with smells is now revealing itself I didn't even know I had till everyone and their brother decided to hug me. I could feel his heartbeat it was very soothing. I didn't particularly want to see Rayne right now or Christian. I bet the dick is gloating.

"Hey, Ward you gotta let go so I can drive now." Colin gently set me aside and opened the door for me. I looked around realizing that some how we had gotten outside and Kara was there. She wasn't saying anything she just had a smile on her face. What was the bitch smiling about pray tell?

I got to ride shot gun. Christian was silent and Kara was fiddling with the radio. She finally settled on Lightening Crashes by Live. It was one of my personal favorites, so haunting and simplistic. I settled back closing my eyes to enjoy. I wasn't sure if Colin really was okay, but I knew he would do as I asked. That was another thing. What was it to him? I've never seen him this upset before, he is usually the level headed one in the group for all his size and brawn.

I'm no Socrates, so this live of thought is definitely going to leave me with a migraine if I don't stop now. By this time we have arrived at my home. Oh it's the typical one level suburban monstrosity in white. There's a garden out front and a pebbled walkway with a white picket fence. It is the most boring thing ever. I climbed out of Colin's jeep and turned around to say thanks, when to my utter dismay Kara also got down. She lives up the street. What was she up to?

"I'll go with Ward. We have some girl business to discuss." She said with a wink to Colin. He just shrugged and gave me a weak smile before driving off.

"Girl business?" I asked with my hands on my slightly cocked hips.

"Definitely girl business." Kara responded taking in my stance with a mysterious smile playing on her lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story