Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

This Year for Sure

by skankmuffin2 3 reviews

Zexion counts how many days he has been a Nobody. Demyx counts how many days until he gets a heart.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Demyx,Zexion - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-09 - Updated: 2008-09-10 - 234 words - Complete

0Unrated
Demyx crawls over, cuddling close to Zexion in hopes to beat the New Year's cold. Around this season most members tried to go on as many missions as possible to stay warm. The other members that weren't as lucky had to use the bodies of their fellow members instead.
"Zexion," Demyx whined, peeking infront of VI's book to get his attention. "Share the blanket. My toes are cold."
Zexion quickly glanced over to his lover, irritation in his eyes even as he moved the blanket over more.
"Another year as a shell. Today makes it even more depressing."
Nothing could really be said against it, but Demyx never learned how to keep his opinions to himself.
"But Zexy, this year is the year, I know it!" Demyx smiled over at Zexion, his eyes glowing.
"You're right Demyx," Zexion lied. His heart hurt from what he knew deep inside. He leaned over and kissed Demyx, thinking about how he might not return to a warm blanket and cold feet one of these days. He would not return to Demyx smiling brightly, his hair limp from a mid-day swim. A warm bath not exactly big enough for two people but private and comforting.
An impossible tear crawled out Zexion's eye as he broke away from Demyx.
"Zexion?"
Zexion wrapped his arms around Demyx and stared out his lonely window. "You're right, this year is the year."
Sign up to rate and review this story