Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Ilan

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Alex finally arrives where she needs to be, and Ilan doesn't seem to happy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-10 - 480 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV

I stared at the ceiling of my disinfected hospital room. Mikey, Ray and Bob were sitting in the chairs around me, occasionally looking up silently. No one had spoken since we’d gotten back; no one knew where to start. I looked around at them. Ray was leaning on his hands, trying to figure this all out. Bob was leaning back, his gaze alternating between the ceiling and Ray. Mikey, well Mikey looked a wreck. Not long ago he’d been worried about Alex, then me and now Frank. It all seemed too much for a kid like him to take. What about me? I probably looked dead. After technically being a zombie not long ago, then the thing trying to take control of Alex, the thing in the alleyway, and now Frankie disappearing. My best friend, taken from right under my nose. I had to tell the others something. But where to start. I guess with what happened in the alleyway, and what’s happening to Alex right now.

“Guys… I have something to tell you all…”





Alex’s POV

Frankie walked beside me silently. I smiled; I didn’t think he’d fall so easily. His eyes seemed clouded, but that was just part of this. I could hear voices now. We were close to the camp. I pushed the tree branch out of my way and walked in. All eyes stopped on me, but most people looked away quickly.

“So you finally decided to show up, ‘ey Alexus.” The welsh accent filled my ears as I looked up and came face to face with Ilan. I smiled slightly. His black hair was scruffy and his face dirty. A young girl stood behind him. She looked about 15.

“I’m only here to get this mission over with, you know that.” A smug smirk plastered itself on Ilan’s face. His eyes drifted over to Frankie. A glare replacing it.

“Why haven’t you changed him yet? You know it’s against the rules to bring his kind in here.”

“I don’t need to change him Ilan. He’s fine as it is.”

“If you don’t, I’ll have to.”

“You think I’ll just hand him over to be your puppet. No way Ilan.” I started to walk over to him, my tent being right behind him.

“That’s an order Alexus. If you don’t remember, I was put in charge of this mission; you’re only here to get revenge. I’m in charge, so you do what I say.” I stopped right in front of him. Glaring, I managed to stop myself from doing something stupid.

“You seem to have forgotten who you’re talking to Ilan. Don’t forget what I’m capable of.” His face dropped as I pushed passed him and into my tent, Frankie following silently.
Sign up to rate and review this story