Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

She’s all around me…

by Motherwar_13

Will their relationship survive the loss..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 1920 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 22

Frank’s POV
"ALL around me video":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sNIWi2fLs

Things had change so much now. Our relationship was falling apart, and it killed me. I love Drew with my all of my being but I know she doesn’t feel the same for me. I can’t count the number of times I have thought back to what it would be like if I had just told her that the night she came to me, the last night we made love when it was just us. Then there would have been no Gerard which also broke my heart. I mean I cared for him to but I know he really was regretting this idea of living. I could tell the way he watched Drew and I which lately there had been nothing between any of us. It killed me not being able to be with her to comfort her. When we found out she was pregnant I have to admit I was kinda excited then the drama with Gerard being for it one moment then him turning around and not. I could tell it crushed her well me but it hurt her more since she blamed herself for getting pregnant. Then when she lost it, broke her, bad. She withdrew from everyone even us. Gerard even tried to apologize but nothing. I figured that she took what happened with him so hard because she truly loved him and it hurt to admit this to myself. I finally decided that I wanted out and I was packing my room up now. Gerard was at work and Drew was well I don’t know where she was, the music from their room answered my question.
I was going to stay with Mikey for a while until I could get a place, I finished packing a small bag and walked down the hall to their room. She was sitting on the bed, crying. Even through everything that has happened I haven’t seen her cry not like this.

My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you

This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you

I'm alive, I'm alive


I was about to turn to leave when she spoke.
“Frankie, please come here before you leave.” She asked softly.
I knew I shouldn’t have I should have just kept walking out the door but I couldn’t leave her like this. I walked to her and sat next to her on the bed. I took a moment for her to speak again.

“Frank I need to tell you something before you leave, if you want to still leave after that I understand.

“For the past five months or so I have been torn, wondering where this relationship with the three of us would actually head. I couldn’t get one of you out of my mind no matter how hard I tried. I felt bad since it was supposed to be the three of us but I had finally admitted to myself that there was only one of you two that I truly loved.” She stopped she still looked at the floor. My heart thumped hard in my chest, I knew she was about to tell me she loved Gerard all along.

“I don’t know why I couldn’t see it before I put both of you guys through this, but then when I found out about the baby I couldn’t tell him then it wouldn’t have been right, then when I lost the baby..” She stopped to wipe tears away, I could feel my own tears fall. I stood up I couldn’t hear any more.

“Frankie wait please! I picked this song for a reason.” She grabbed my hand and looked at me.
“You know the words right.” She turned away again.

“Yes.” I choked out.

“And I really don’t want to have to hear you tell me how much you love Gerard it hurts to fucking much to lose you twice.”

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing


“I have loved you from the moment I met you I just couldn’t find a way to tell you even when were where together that night and I asked you to say even though you didn’t mean it. I did I love you Drew and I want you all to myself, I can’t share you anymore.
“I had hope that when you told me you loved me that night that you meant it but now I know you didn’t not like that. I am just a fuck to you aren’t I.” I couldn’t control my anger anymore. It hurt to much and I had to get out of there now and forever. I turned and pushed past her and walked out on her not answering her when she called my name.

My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me
And I begin to to fade
Into our secret place


“Please Frankie don’t make this any harder than it already is for me to tell you this!”

“I am sorry but this is one time I have to put my feelings above yours, it fucking hurts so much to love you like I do and only be your fuck on the side. I am sick of being used.”

“Hey you two came to me with this idea. And your not being used, by me or Gerard. ”

“Yeah it’s the only way I could be with you again I thought I could deal with my feelings just as long as I could be with you.”

“So what YOU used Gerard then?”

“Not really he was bonus I guess I did have feelings for him but now they have faded. I want to be with you and only you forever. Drew you know I would do anything that you wanted, I would give you anything.” I had to stop to fight off the tears I closed my eyes. That’s when I felt her lips on mine. It was sweet and simple but still I shuttered.

“Frank I am trying to tell you that you are the one I was talking about, I have loved you forever and just didn’t want to realize it and lose what we had then. With the Gerard thing I was just confused, but like I said I knew that I loved you before the baby then I didn’t know what to do after all of that. Now you want to leave, I can’t lose you too, please Frankie I need you, you are so much more to me then just a fuck. I love you and just you!” She cried and fell to her knees in front of me. I didn’t know what to say at first I was in shock.
I bent down and helped her to feet.

“What did you just say?” I asked blinking tears back.

The music makes me sway
The angels singing say
We are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you


“I love you and only you Frank.” She cried. I pulled her into a hug I never wanted to let her go. Her lips crashed to mine and I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me. We stumbled our way to her bedroom. I sat her down on the bed and sat next to her.

“Are you sure this is what you want, to be with just me.” I asked her as I moved hair out of her face. She smiled and stood in front of me placing a kiss on my lips. She the slowly pulled the straps of her black dress down and it fell to the floor. I gazed at her pulling her closer so I could kiss her breast. Her fingers ran through my hair then down my back as I kissed her stomach stopping at the waist line of her pink lacy underwear.
“Pink huh?” I smiled as I slowly pulled them down and dropped them next to her dress. She pulled my shirt over my head and added it to the pile then my jeans and boxers. I was still sitting on the edge of the bed and she put one leg on each side of me resting her knees on the bed.

And so I cry
The light is white
And I see you


She lowered herself down on to me, making me moan it had been so long since I have felt her like this. She knew that and seemed to use it to her advantage moving extremely slow. I started to kiss her breast again lightly biting at her hard nipples. She started to move faster but still not fast enough for me. I stood up then turned and laid her down on the bed penning her hands above her head before she could fight to get on top again. I started thrusting hard and deep into her not ever wanting to stop. This moment was to perfect, we where the only two people in the world. I kissed her hard then attacked her neck and shoulders.

“Frankie….damn…this feels so good…don’t stop”

“I won’t baby, I won’t!”

Her legs wrapped around my waist and I crawled onto the bed and place a pillow under her lower back. I watched her beautiful face why I fucked her senseless. I felt her love muscles tighten and pumped faster making her scream out. I slowed down letting her catch her breath.
She smiles up at me.

“I love you!

“I love you too baby.”

I lean down kissing and caressing her breast feeling my orgasm coming fast. I lean down and kiss her hard as I spilled inside of her losing it completely as her warm mouth took mine and her other warmth taking me as well. I roll over to the side and pull her close to me fearing I might wake from this perfect dream. She starts drawing random shapes on my chest.

“Frankie?”

“Hmm..”

“Would you give me a day to tell Gerard, I don’t know how yet, I know its going to break his heart and I feel awful. Is that wrong?”

“No baby, I understand. I didn’t expect you to break up with him right away anyway. We both have to let him down gently. She pulled me closer.

“I want you to sleep in here tonight…make up a reason but just don’t leave me okay?” She asked as she sat up and got dressed then snuggled under the covers. She grabbed my hand.

“I love you and don’t ever leave me again promise.”

“I promise.”


Take my hand I give it you
Now you own me, All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you, I believe



I woke up and sat up in bed looking around at my room, The sadness sweeping over me realizing that it was just that a dream. It all seemed so real her words, her touch, her warmth. I laid back down closing my eyes, releasing my pain in the dark where it could stay hidden.
Sign up to rate and review this story