Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dead On Arrival

You Collasped

by MCRlover08 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 229 words

0Unrated
Jessi's POV

Once I got done in the bathroom. I walked out and to where the others were sitting.
"Hey, you okay?" Pete asked.
"Yeah just bad stomache." I lied.
"So, we should be going. Would you like us to drop you girls off?" Pete asked.
"Uhh if it's not a problem." Faith said.
"Not a problem." Pete said. We stood up and I felt dizzy so I sat back down.
"You sure your okay, Jess?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah, just got up too fast." I said. I stood up a bit slower and glanced at Faith. She looked at me and shook her head.
"Guys, I think I'm gonna walk. I need the fresh air." I said.
"Are you sure?" Pete said.
"Yeah, I always I need to pick up my brother anyways." I said.
"Right, well I'll give you an hour to call us. If you have called me or Patrick then we're coming to look for you." Pete said.
"Right, Thanks guys soo much." I said pushing my hands in my hoodie pocket and then slowly walked away. I walked around the corner and then collasped.
"Jess." I heard a voice. I looked up and seen Patrick standing there.
"Hey. I needed to rest so I just flopped down." I said.
"Right, I seen you. You didn't just flop down. You collasped. What's wrong, Jess?" Patrick asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story