Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

The Pros and Cons of Breathing

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

No summary

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 714 words

0Unrated
Jessi's POV


What a way to wake up too, your phone playing Run To the Hills by Iron Maiden. I flipped it open.
"Hey Faithicans, You woke me up and you better have a good excuse to why you woke me up." I said. I'm not a morning person. I'm a shy person, the shyest one out of my band. Well along with Faithicans.
"Sorry, Jessickles. Uhhh, can you be at my house in like 10 minutes?" She asked.
"Make it 15 and I'll be there." I said.
"Okay, see ya in 15 minutes." She said and then I heard the dailtone. I layed there for about a minute. Then I got up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I got dressed and put my make up on. I looked like a zombie without it so its a good thing I put it on. I walked out my door and walked down the walk and headed for Faith's house. I seen an unfimiliar car sitting outside her house. If she set me up with a blind date again. I'm gonna kick her ass, I swear. I walked into the house.
"Jessickles is that you?" I heard Faith yell.
"Yeah." I yelled back.
"Come to the basement." She said. I walked downstairs and seen Craig Aaronson. He is MCR A&R.
"Hey, are you Jessica, the lead singer?" He asked, sticking his hand out for me to shake.
"Yep." I said, taking his hand and shaking it.
"Cool, well Lyndsay sent some of you guys stuff in and we thought you guys were awesome. So we decided to come see you, well I decided to come see you." He said.
"Oh that's cool." I said.
"Yeah, so your called Teenager Academy?" He asked.
"Yes, we are." Alyssa said.
"Sorry, but she's just really shy." Lyndsay said.
"No, it's okay. I've worked with shy people before. Would you made singing infront of me?" He asked.
"No, I don't mind, I've done some gigs. So I'm not shy at performing, really." I said.
"Okay, do you write your own or do you do covers?" He asked.
"Both." I said.
"Okay, Cool. Play both." He said.
"Alright, uhhh we'll do Crawling by Linking Park." I said.
"Whoa, can you do that?" He asked.
"I sent you that song." Lyndsay said.
"Oh right. Okay. Play." He said then sat back in my chair. My chair, damn you Craig Aaronson. We played it and I thought I would die. I wasn't in the mood to sing, really.
"Wow, that's was brilliant. Now one that you guys wrote." He said.
"Okay." I said. We did it and he just clapped.
" Your signed." He said.
"Sweet." I said.

Flashback ends
We climbed into the van of ours. We were still a small band. But we band it to Warped Tour. A band filled with chicks. We'll show them boys how to rocks. We had an hour to get to the venue we would be playing at. We pulled up in 10 minutes till 3 o'clock. We were in a fuucking band and the other bands were in a bus, huge ones. I climbed out of the van and put on my oversized sunglasses. Purple to be exact. Me and Faith started walking around. We had a passes around our neck.
"Are you really in Teenager Academy?" Someon asked us from behind us. We turned around and Gabe Saporta.
"Uhh Yeah." Faith said.
"Really, what's your names and what do you guys play?" He asked. William Beckett walked up to him.
"Hey, ohh your in Teenager Academy. I thought they were all guys." William said.
"Yeah, a bunch of guys with girls name." Faith said.
"What's your names?" Gabe asked.
"I'm Faith aka Faithicans. and I do the drums." She said.
"Uhh I'm Jessi aka Jessickles and Vocals and play guitar." I said.
"Jessickle?" Gabe questioned.
"Yes, Faith made it up for me." I said.
"What about the other two?"William asked.
"Alyssa aka AJ she plays bass and backup vocals and Lyndsay aka Lyns, she's lead guitarist and backup vocals." Faith said.
"Cool, well we'll see ya around. later." Gabe said and then him and William walked off. We walke back to the van. Sleeping in a van, sucks but it's better then nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story