Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 16

by arquero333 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-09-11 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 721 words

0Unrated
I'm so so so sorry it took this long! Good news though, I just got a laptop, so now I have more computer time to myself so I can write/update more. Heres a quick/short chapter, but I'm going to write the next one as soon as this one is up and try to post it sometime either this weekend or towards the middle of the week. Hopefully you guys are still reading! :S
--------------

I yawned and stretched my arms out, sitting up in bed. I let my eyes adjust to being open and I looked around the room. It was the same setting as usual. Well, thats a god sign. I got up and started to get some clothes to get dressed. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a random t-shirt, along with my underwear. I paused and looked towards the door, expecting soemone to knock. William usually knocked on my door sometime between me waking up and getting dressed. I put my clothes down on the bed and walked towards the door.

I opened it and looked out into the hall, but I saw no one. Not William, not Brendon, not any of the other people I've met who tend to wander through the hall. It was eerily quiet. I shrugged and closed the door, turning to get dressed.

I finished m morning routine and started looking for William... or anyone really. I checked up and down the hallway, listening for any clue that one of the rooms was populated. I stopped at 'my room' and opened the door. I half expected to see William just sitting in there looking at my painting-in-progress, tilting his head from different angles to try to see what it was...
But he wasn't in there.

Next, I tried his office. I knocked first, picturing him sitting on one of the couches reading one of his many books, or sitting at his desk looking over a paper with a serious look on his face. There was no answer, so I pushed the door open a tad and stuck my head in.
He wasn't there either.

I closed the door quietly, knowing how he wouldn't like it if he found me in his office. Half-imagining him popping up unexpectedly behind me just as I was closing the door and saying 'Ah, ah, ah. Guess who just got caught.' with that adorable smirk on his face, letting me know I wasn't really in trouble.
He didn't do that... because he wasn't there.

I looked down the hall at the door...
The door I wasn't allowed in...
The door I wasn't even able to get near before he popped out of no where and distracted me...
I took a step towards it. Maybe he'd pop up again...

There was a sudden slamming noise behind me. I whipped around, expecting to see you know who, but instead saw Adam. I met Adam a while ago. He was tall and lanky with blonde hair. He was running towards me. He must be coming to tell me not to- He ran right past me. What? He didn't even seem to notice me. He ran towards William's room and opened the door. Suddenly, the hall was flooded with noise. It was so loud there was no way I couldn't have heard it through the door. It sounded like yelling and things breaking and... fighting. The door closed quickly behind him and the noise was gone again. How freaking thick is that door?

I walked carefully towards it, thinking someone would either run out or towards it again. I reached the door and knocked as lightly as I could possibly manage. I knocked, out of force of habit, but quietly so that he wouldn't hear. When there was no answer, just like I was hoping, I pushed the door open a crack. The second the door was open, the noise flooded the hall again. It was overwhelming, especially after I was trying to be so quiet. I kept opening the door until my head could poke through. I peeked in and saw...

------------
Gasp! What did she see? Guess you'll have to wait and find out :P
arquero333

PS: Expect an update to Kid In A Candy Store either today or tomorrow too if all goes as planned)
Sign up to rate and review this story