Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me

08. We'll Be In Touch

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 4 reviews

Brendon drives a hard bargain.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-13 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 439 words - Complete

0Unrated
"How do we know if we can trust you?" Pete spat at Brendon.

He [Brendon] seemed to expect this question and, unsurprisingly, immediately answered.

"You don't. But right now isn't really the best time to be questioning my loyalty, is it? If I wanted to help Beckett, your girlfriend over there would already be in his chambers." He added, looking over at me.

I scoffed disgustedly.

"I'm not his girlfriend."

Brendon eyed Pete amusedly.

"He certainly does wish, though, doesn't he?"

Pete's pale skin regained a lot of its colour with the blush on his cheeks.

"I can get you inside with no hassle at all. If Beckett knows I trust someone he has no reason to be suspicious."

"What's the catch, Urie? I may not know you, I sure as hell know you wouldn't do this for nothing."

"Ah. You must be Ray Toro. My friends inside Sweet Revenge told me you were on your way."

Mickey bared her fangs at the mention of the hunters, while Ray glared at Brendon.

"Oh, poor Ray. You didn't actually think we had no idea about you and your sister, did you?"

"Answer the question, Urie. What's in this for you?" Andy asked.

His [Brendon's] gaze wandered over me before answering.

"The girl." He said with a small smirk.

"What? Nami isn't part of any deal!" Pete exclaimed looking at Patrick.

He [Patrick] nodded in agreement.

"Out of the question." He said simply.

"It wasn't a question." Brendon shot.

"Done." I affirmed.

"What? Undone!" Ray looked at me alarmedly.

"Patrick got us into this mess, if this is what gets us out of it, then done!"

Pete walked over to me pleadingly.

"Nami, he's a vampire."

"I've had more than enough experience dealing with vampires!" I said, pushing Pete away from me.

Patrick looked at me, and then Brendon.

"So we have a deal?" He asked, ignoring the fuming Pete and hyperventilating Ray.

I nodded without hesitation, as did Brendon.

Not waiting for any further objection from Pete or Ray, I walked over to Brendon and stood by his side facing the others.

"We'll be in touch. Have hunting gear at hand." With that said, Brendon and I turned around, headed for the Dandy mansion, hoping all would go according to plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the POTC convo in there. I absolutely HAD to put it in because it fit perfectly.

I can't count how many times I've said this, but I love you guys so much!

I'm posting this before I've gotten any reviews on the last one, because I think you all deserve it!

I hope you liked it!!! =D
Sign up to rate and review this story