Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 7

by MyChemicalSuicide 5 reviews

I'm back!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-15 - 930 words

2Ambiance
Ahhh! I'm sooo fucking sorry for not updating for like, 2 months. BUT I AM BAAAACK!!!! Sooo.. Here it is!!! Chapter 7!!!





Gerard's POV

Why did I have to do that? Why did I have to blow up like that? What caused me to be like that?

Frank - Iero

I sighed. Yeah, I know. It was Frank, but I don't know why it got me angry that he was with her.

Because you guys were supposed to hang out, but he blew you off to be with her. He preferred her over you.

No! Shut up! Please!

I was curled up in my bed sobbing uncontrollably. My phone had rang, but I didn't want to know who it was. Or hear what they had to say. Or have them hear me crying, so I just didn't answer. Besides, it was probably just some machine telling me about how my credit is bad, even though I don't even know if I have any credit or whatever.. I heard my phone beeping, alerting me that I had a voicemail. The machines never leave voice-mails. Who could it be?

I wiped my swollen eyes and picked up my phone from the side table. I went to my voicemail, punched in my password and listened.

"Umm.. Hi Gerard. I'm really, really, really, unbelievably sorry! When you get this please call me back" It was Frank!!!!!!!

I hung up the phone and squealed in delight. All of my past emotions washed away, and I dialed Frank's number faster then I thought possible.

"Hello?" Came a gruff, mean sounding voice.
"Umm.. Frank?"
"Who? I think you have the wrong number, kid. Don't call back here again."
"Uhh.. Sorry! BYE!" I hung up even faster then I dialed.

To prevent further wrong numbers, I went to my contacts and found the entry entitled Frank.
I pressed send and waited for him to answer.

Ring. Ring. Ri-

"Gerard?" Frank's voice shook.
"Yeah, Frankie, its me."
"Oh Gee, I'm so sorry. I really am. I didn't mean anything! Please forgive me?" He begged.
I felt so bad for him, he's apologizing when I'm the one who did wrong.
"Don't apologize Frank. I was the one who was wrong. Forgive me?"
"I'll forgive you, if you forgive me." I could tell he was smiling.
"I'll always forgive you." I smiled brightly even though he couldn't see.
"Good."
"Yup.. So do you wanna.. Come over or something?" I suggested "My minutes are running low."
"Sure. I'll be over in a few. Bye."

I closed the phone and ran upstairs to tell Mikey the good news.

"MIIIIIIKEY!!!! FRANKS COMING OVER!!!"
"Um, okay. But why were you crying?"
"Well.. Me and Frank had a fight, but we talked about it and now hes coming over!"
"Uh.. Sweet..?"
"Yes, it is sweet, you sarcastic bitch." I laughed.
"Whatever." He said playfully.
"Wait! How do I look??!"
He held his head like a mother with a kid who set their house on fire. "You look SOOOO HAWT! Like, oh my GAWD. That shirt TOTALLY bring out your eyes." He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen, I assumed to make dinner. I flipped him off behind his back and walked to the door. I heard a knock, and swung it open.

There he stood with his black hair, green eyes, and small smile.
"Hey Frankie." I smiled.
"Hey." He said walking in.
"Wanna go outside or something?" I asked.
"Sure. Let's go." He walked through the kitchen and out onto the patio. I followed, and sat down on the swinging bench thing we have. He followed suit and sat next to me. We sat in silence until Frank dared to speak.

"I really am sorry, you know."
"I know, I know."
"Okay, I just don't know what came over me. I really, really, really am sorry."
"Frankie. I know. You don't have to apologize. I already know. I promise." I smiled.
"Okay, good. I just don't want you to hate me."
"That's funny. I thought you were the one who hated me." I kind of regret saying that.
"I could never hate you, Gee. Your my best friend."
"I am?" I was somewhat caught off guard with that.
"Of course." He smiled.
I smiled too, I've never had a best friend other then Mikey.

Speaking of, he came outside to let us know that dinner was ready. I knew he was gonna make something.

"Ooh, let's go Frankie! Mikey's a great cook."
We strutted into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Mikey brought us our food, and we ate in silence until everyone was finished.

"Alright, I better get going. I'll see you guys at school." Frank got up, put his plate in the sink, and walked towards the front door. I walked him to his car, and said goodbye.

"Gerard?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks."
"For what?" I asked.
"For staying my friend even though I said those awful things to you."
"I'd never not be your friend."
"Thanks. And I also want you to know.. I'm really not homophobic. I swear."
"You could have fooled me." I grumbled, looking down at my shoes.
"I know, but I couldn't be. That would kinda make me a hypocrite." He got into his car, and drove out of the driveway.

I couldn't be. That would kinda make me a hypocrite.

That kept playing over and over in my head until I finally fell asleep.

------------
Well???? Hope ya liked it!!
Somewhat short I know, but don't hate me!!!!
The Frerardyness is soon to come!!!! PROMISE!

xox
Emily
:]]
Sign up to rate and review this story