Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bucket List

Distraction

by Dondon1827 3 reviews

Kari meets the band, or should I say the band meet Kari ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-15 - 588 words

0Unrated
The song seemed to last forever but Kari didn't mind at all, she loved it. Once that song was over Gerard announced there was only two more left, they were 'Sharpest Lives' and 'Teenagers' so Kari made the most of it and danced away in the crowd while Gerard paraded round the stage, humping monitors and whatnot. Finally the concert came to and end and Kari was on such a high she almost forgot about the backstage pass hanging around her neck. She took it off and headed towards the security guard to ask where she would need to go.

MCR's Dressing Room

"I hope it's not one of those screaming teenies that want our babies" said Ray as they waited for the 'VIP guest'

"Well I am sick of waiting, Im going to see what is going on" said Frank as he headed out the room.He walked to the end of the corridor and saw a girl who had her back turned to him. He could see she was wearing a back stage pass around her neck, but she was deep in thought reading something. Frank peered over her shoulder and saw it was a list.

"Whatcha doing" he sang at her.

She jumped round to face him and stuffed the list back in her pocket, "Erm, nothing" she said.

"Its you!" he said, noticing the girl in front of him was Kari. She blushed and nodded, stuffing the list deeper into her pocket. They walked into the dressing room where Bob, Mikey, Gerard and Ray were waiting for Frank to return.

"Finally" Gerard muttered under his breath. Frank glared at him, "This is Kari, the girl I was telling you all about" he said, making sure they knew to be nice to her. Gerard realised his mistake and went over to Kari and gave her a hug.

Gerards POV
Fuck, this girl was gorgeous. She had the most amazing eyes and smile, she was really shy but I loved that about her. How could I be falling for a fan that I met about 5 minutes ago?

Narrators POV

"Gerard, your squishing me" said Kari from underneath him. He stepped back and blushed, something he hardly ever did.

The meeting backstage went on much longer than any other. The guys had a really good laugh with Kari and they all got along well, but soon Worm came in and said they had to leave to get to the hotel before it was too late.

"We so gotta meet up again some time Kari, this was really fun" said Ray as he hugged her goodbye. They all agreed and waved her off as she left for the train station. As she was sitting on the train looking out of the window she wondered why her heart did somersaults everytime she and Gerard were close.

Back at the Hotel

"You so do like her" teased Mikey as they were walking into their room.

"I do no" said Gerard

"We all saw the way you were looking at her" Frank added

"She is five years younger than me, its not right" he told them

"Come on Gerard, its not like she is underage or anything. Just admit you like her" Frank said

"No, because its not true" Gerard said, getting slightly annoyed

"Bro, we know you better than you know yourself" Mikey laughed

"Fine, if I agree will you guys leave me alone?"

They nodded, "But only if you mean it" said Mikey.

Gerard sighed. "Fine..I like her"
Sign up to rate and review this story