Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

The Court Hearing

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-15 - 1319 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Yes," Brendon asked.

"What did you ever do to Tetorilli?" I asked.

"Who?" he wondered.

"The English teacher," I answered.

"Oh him, let me think I stepped on his foot, smacked him, and he failed me one marking period, so then I kicked him in the balls," he said.

"The guy hates Marie and me, because you guys did things to him," I said, "The entire class was petrified," I answered.

"Don't worry, I'm going to have a talk with the principal," Brendon said in a stern voice.

"He'll hate us even more, just leave it," I answered.

"He won't hear the last of Brendon Boyd Urie!" Brendon shouted.

The Court Hearing
New Jersey



It was just Brendon, Josie, Lily, and me today at this court hearing for my parent's death. The 2 drunken teenagers left are being charged with 2 murders, and drinking and driving. Also driving without a permit. I personally want to lock up these guys, and get $400,000 from these maniacs. If I were their parents I'd probably disown these idiot 15-year olds.

I looked around and saw no familiar faces. But then I caught a glimpse of someone. Holy crap it's Mr. Tetorilli?

"Eh Brendon look who's over there," I said pointing to the wretched man.

"Look what we have here," Brendon answered. We walked towards my English teacher.

"Hello, fancy meeting you here," Brendon laughed.

"You too Mr. Urie, good question what are you doing here?" Mr. T asked.

"I adopted Leigh, and the 3 teenagers left from the crash, are being sued," Brendon said step-by-step so Mr. T can understand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a snotty tone.

"Mysonwasoneofthoseteenagers," Mr. T said so fast I couldn't hear.

"Slower," Brendon said sternly.

"My son was one of the teenagers who killed your parents," Mr. T said meanly. I started to tear. My English teacher treats me like crap, and then I find out his son killed my parents.

"Quit your crying girl, it's over their dead," he said.

"Your son is still alive, Mr. Tetorilli, my parents died from your child's mistake, and we're not in school so youre a fucking bastard," I said storming away in tears.

"This isn't the last time you'll hear from me Tetorilli," I heard Brendon say chasing after me.
Brendon caught up to me and tried to calm me down.

"Son of a bitch, next time he threatens you, I'm calling the principal and wait and see he'll get fired," Brendon said.

Court started and we all did the pledge of Allegiance. Then we swore to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

"We would like to call Ana to the stand," our lawyer said.

I knew exactly what I was going to say.

2 hours later

"The court has come to a decision, the three Boswell now Urie girls won the case, the three teenagers who survived will be charged with a life's penalty of jail, and no parol," the judge said.

The four of us cheered. The three 15 year olds will be in jail and we are getting paid $400,000! The girls were tearing they were so happy the 'bad guys' weren't going to see daylight again.

Mr. Tetorilli wasn't so happy. He moped out of his seat and to the outside.

We walked outside, and I immediately pulled out my phone.

I dialed Kevin.

"Kevin we won the case," I screamed.

"I'm so proud Leigh!" he said into the phone.

"I'll be home soon, I said.

"Bye," he answered glumly. I hung up the phone knowing this is what my parents wanted me to do.

"Princess Leigh, we have a plane to catch in like an hour," Brendon said rushing me into the limo.

"Okay," I whined plopping next to Brendon in the limo.

5 hours later
5:00 in Las Vegas


"Home at last," I said plopping myself onto to the couch.

"I'm going to go play Barbie," Josie said hopping up the stairs and into her room.

"I wanna play," Lily called from the downstairs running and tripping up the stairs. I dozed off an bit and woke up 3 hours later.

"We won," I said to myself.

"Yes you did," I heard a voice say. I looked around me and I say no-one.

"Who's there?" I asked frightened, "Brendon stop it if it's you."

"Brenny Boy isn't going to save you Leigh," the voice said.

"Please stop," I said again. I wanted to cry I'm so fucking scared.

"Brendon please come and help me," I screamed. My voice was muffled, and I knew no-one can hear me.

"Bye bye Leigh," The voice said.

I shook my head and awoke from the nightmare. I stood up, and felt the sweat fro my head. It was all a dream, I thought to myself.

I looked at my sidekick which lay a couple inches away from me. It was 7:00. I called Marie.
It lead to her voice mail, "Hey Marie its Leigh I just wanted to call and tell you we won the case, call me back," I said.

I called Al.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Come back," I heard a voice pout, which sounded like Marie in the back round. Okay this is awkward.

"Shush its Leigh," he whispered.

"Are you with Marie?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered shyly.

"I'll call back, have a wonderful two month anniversary," I said.

"Thanks," he answered.

Flashback

I remembered my 2 month anniversary with Kevin. He rang the doorbell, and I ran out with him.

"So where are we going," he asked me.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I smiled.

We laced our fingers and walked to the pond. A bunch of old couples smiled at us, and we giggled.

I heard one couple say, "Remember us in our teens?"

I wondered if we would ever get married.

I had the picnic all set out and we had a beautiful view of the lake. Very clich if you ask me.

"Kevin have you ever wondered about us in the future?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Every moment I'm with you," he answered.

"What do you wonder about?" I asked him, as we looked into the sun setting sky.

"Marriage maybe kids," he blushed lightly.

"I hope we get to that," I smiled.

"As do I," he answered.

"I want to show you something," I said, grabbing his hand.

I found this place a while back. It has the most gorgeous view of the pond.

"You bought me to a tree?" he asked surprised. I was about to burst into laughter.

"It's what's on the tree, silly," I sounded like a complete baby.

We walked up to the tree, and he saw lists of couples who engraved their name into its bark.
"Pen please?" I asked.

He passed me a pen, so I can engrave K.M. + L.U. Forever

"I hope we do last forever," he said softly.

"I wish that too," I said and looked up at the night's stars.

He walked me home, and kissed me at the door, which left me dazed.

End of Flashback


I walked downstairs and grabbed a mug from the cupboard. I poured a lot of milk.

"Are you on a milk high?" Brendon said stepping away from the darkness.

"No I need chocolate," I said grabbing a load of powder chocolate and dumping it into my milk.

"Are you okay, you seem shaken?" he asked.

"I'm fine, I just had a nightmare," I said telling the truth.

"Okay," he said walking upstairs slowly.

"Wait Brendon," I said I wanted to tell him about the nightmare, and how it seemed so real.

"Yeah," he asked.

"This wasn't any ordinary nightmare," I started.

"Oh how so?" he asked again.

"Well the person wanted to k-k-kill me," I answered.

"I'm sure it wasn't real, no-one wants to kill you," he answered.

"I'm sure you're right," I said trying to convince myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story