Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[28.]]

by zildjian1039 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 1822 words

0Unrated
-allies pov-
I woke up what seemed to be too early,my hands clamped tight on something. The car was chilly and the rain still fell steady casting a gray blanket over everything. I felt cool fingers brush delicately against my face and directed my weary eyes toward Patrick, who looked quite drowsy himself. There were dark rings around his eyes, but his lips still maneuvered a smile when our eyes met. He sat up and stretched,yawning and wiping his eyes lazily. He felt around for his glasses and finally found them, placing them on his nose.
He his green eyes peered at me from behind them.
"Hi." He said, smiling wide.
I smiled from ear to ear and threw my arms around him, burying my face in his neck.
"What time is it?" my voice was muffled.
"6:30"
"Ughhh." I groaned.
"Lets go home?" he suggested.
We drove down the rain soaked streets until we reached our house. We hurried in through the garage,dropping our jackets on the couch. Madi was still asleep in her room. It felt odd because it was still dark out,but I made my way into my bed and under the covers. I laid on my side and closed my eyes. Patrick trailed me soon after and he was next to me, breathing softly.
He wrapped his arm around me,and our fingers laced together like they were made to fit. His lips were even with the back of my head and I felt his breath on my neck. It was soothing to have him close to me. I could have sworn I felt his hearbeat. I sighed contentedly.
His hand yanked away.
"Am I being too touchy? Do you have enough space?"
"You're fine babe." I reassured.
His hand found mine again. We laid like this for a good 45 minutes or so.
"You awake?" he whispered,his breath hot by my ear.
"Mmm." I muttered.
"You're my world."
Patrick was known for saying adorable things at the most unexpected times.
I smiled and I would have bet my life if I could have seen his face, he was beaming too.
" I love you so much ,Patrick. I mean that more than anything." I whispered
"I love you too, angel"
His lips pressed just below my ear on my jawline.
And that was all I remember before i slept.
---
-patricks pov-
I watched Allies eyes fall into sleep and then I did the same thing.
Only I forgot my second dose of pills.
This time the dream was more vivid, set in the comfort of my own home it was even raining outside just like it really was.
I went from room to room in search of my Macbook. Finally, I found it in my bedroom and plopped down on my bed, starting it up. A couple minutes later I had Garageband open and my latest project loaded. I started modifying the bassline that sounded a little off.
"Watcha doin there?" his voice was behind me.
I sighed.
"A song."
"Can I hear?" he asked.
"I guess."
I handed him my oversized headphones and he placed them over his ears. He listened intently for the remainder of the song.
"Here." He leaned over and changed the tempo of the bassline by a tiny bit.
He handed the headphones back and I listened.
It sounded much better
"Thanks." I muttered. I continued on with my work.
He rested his chin on my shoulder and peered at the screen.
.....I ignored it.
He breathed evenly right next to my cheek.
I slammed the laptop shut and buried my face in my shaky hands.
"Why?" I asked
"Hm?"
"Why are you doing this to me. Its not fair. You seem so real..."
Every tattoo was on his arms, his hair was slightly ruffled as usual, and he was wearing his favorite shoes.
"Sometimes dreams are very real. You may have dreamed my funeral, you may have dreamed my death. Actually, you may have dreamed me up in general. I might have never existed, only in your mind."
"Shut up."
He shrugged
"Just saying."
And the dream ended.
---
"You're my best friend ever." I told Allie, who was making cookies while I leaned on the counter watching.
She giggled.
"Why because I make you awesome snacks whenever you want?"
"That's a tiny part of it." I smiled. "And that you laugh at all my jokes. And listen to my problems.And you're the prettiest girl ever."
"Aw. Well in that case I guess you're my best friend too."
I kissed her forehead and she blushed a little bit.
"We should go to the mall."
"Let me guess. You want the red and black Supras." Allie stated.
"Of course. You know me and my shoes. Plus it will be like a flashback to when we first started dating."
Allie laughed.
"Fine,fine." She agreed.
So we got ready and jumped in my car.
By the way, I have two loves in my life. Allie, and my green Scion xB. Sometimes I just sit in it for like an hour. No joke.
We got to the mall and the first thing we decided to do was get Starbucks hot chocolates and sit outside. It was kind of chilly but the drink made up for it.
" I remember we used to come here and you would be all nervous around me so you never finished your drink." Allie recalled.
I smiled at the thought.
There really wasn't many people at the mall today. It was a school day so that wiped out about 90% of the mall population.
"Ohhh my God." Allie said out of nowhere, hiding her face in my shoulder.
"What?"
"Scott. Hide me please."
I did my best to hide her and just played it cool... I didn't think he would still care to be honest.
He walked toward us.
"Its alright Allie I see you."
He spoke in his gruff voice.
She lifted her head.
"Okay what do you want?"
" I want us back together."
She rolled her eyes.
"Get over it! We both have our own lives now. You're not a part of mine in any way. Sorry."
He looked pissed.
"Well he..." he pointed at me."..ruined us. I was practically a nobody after you dumped me for HIM and left the school. My entire life went to shit because the prettiest girl in school dumped me. I wasn't cool anymore."
"So that's all you wanted me for? To gain popularity?"
Allie was starting to sound pissed off herself.
" No Allie. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. You promised me you wouldn't dump me for him! You said he was your 'best friend'. Everything was perfect until he came along."
His voice was kind of shaky now. I just rolled my eyes. I really had nothing to say on the matter. Besides, he's the one who almost made me go blind.
"Sorry ,Scott. But I love him. You or anyone else could never change that."
His face turned red.
"Stop staring at me punk." His eyes stared straight into my own.
"Oh. I'm sorry." I then stared sarcastically at the sky.
"Bye Scott." Allie tried desperately to get rid of him with a wave.
"You're engaged?!" he practically screamed, staring at the ring on Allies finger.
"Actually no that's a prom-"
And the he was after me.
Before I knew what was happening I saw Scott holding my lip ring in his hand and then throwing it to the ground."
Allie was freaking out. I touched my finger to my now ripped lip, and felt blood dripping down my chin.
I spit a shitload of blood out of my mouth, then took another sip of my hot chocolate.
"That wasn't very nice." I told him.
I'm not gonna lie my lip hurt real bad.
I looked at him eyeing Allie and he started to move.
I was on my feet and in front of her.
"No." And now I was pissed. Touching me was one thing but when he was thinking about going after Allie...my blood felt like it was on fire.
"What are you gonna do midget?"
I was really hoping he wouldn't start shit. He had a good 10 inches in height on me,he was a football player for God's sake.
I had really never been in a fist fight before.
"You'd better not touch her. I swear."
He pushed me backward and I stumbled into the damn chair. He was going for Allie.
He reached for her, rage evident on his face. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. While I had the advantage, I punched him as hard as I could in the face.
He was on his back.
"Ohhh shit!" I heard from behind me. A small crowd had gathered to watch.
I kicked him as hard as I could in the face and I heard his nose crack.
He rolled over, holding his broken nose with one hand , writhing in pain. I didn't feel bad at all because he was going to hurt my Allie.
My final move was the worst. I jumped onto his elbow as hard as I could, and heard the snap.
He was screaming in pain now.
I stepped away and walked quietly to Allie to make sure she was okay.
She was crying really hard.
My arms wrapped around her waist.
"Are you okay?" she asked me through the sobs.
"I'm fine." I wiped some of the tears off her cheeks.
" You don't look fine." She looked at my lip. I guess it was still bleeding... I hadn't noticed. The front of my jacket was blood-soaked.
I felt hands hands on my shoulders pulling me back, and I freaked out thinking it was Scott. It was mall security. They handcuffed me and muttered something about calling 911 on their radio.
"No im fine." I pleaded.
I started to feel lightheaded.
Then I blacked out.
---
I woke up in the hospital. Allie was next to me, holding my hand tight.
My free hand reached for my lip which was now stitched.
"Careful." She warned. "Don't rip 'em out."
"This seems all too familiar." I sighed
"I know. This will be the last time Scott puts you in the hospital. You taught that asshole a lesson."
I chuckled.
" He was gonna hurt you. There was no way I was letting that happen."
She smiled big now.
"You were so brave. Thank you for standing up for me babe. Im so sorry you're hurt."
She kissed my lips as gently as possible.
"When can I leave?"
"Whenever. They said as soon as you woke up. I have your prescription for pain meds."
"Sweet."
" I have to drive you home though. The meds they already gave you were strong."
" Okay. Just..don't crash my car."
"I won't. Come on mister."
Sign up to rate and review this story