Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forbidden Love

Out Of The Closet

by beautifulXdisaster77 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-09-16 - Updated: 2008-09-16 - 202 words

0Unrated
It all started with a young Gerard and Frank inside a locked closet for a whole 7 minutes. Frank had thrown a party to kick off the new school year and decided to invite Gerard. When Frank had come up with the idea to play "spin the bottle" joined with "7 minutes in heaven", Gerard had no second thoughts to avoid this game. With Frank being his usual lucky self, on his first spin he landed on Gerard, and they took no time at all heading to the closet...
"I like this game, Frank." Gerard had said.
"Yeah, I figured you would." Frank replied.
No more than a few seconds later Gerard and Frank were all over eachother in high hopes of being in the closet for more than 7 minutes. Of course the time had to end eventually, so when the closet doors flew open, Frank's party guests were awed to see him and Gerard against a wall making out with such great force you would think they were about to kill eachother.
It was no secret that Gerard was gay, however Frank, on the other hand, was seen to be straight. At that moment he came out of the closet, no pun intended.
Sign up to rate and review this story