Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 4

Innocent Dreams

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Jakob recieves news about his sister's condition. Mayuka plots what to do with her new human mate. Hints of shoujo-ai for everyone! Song Recommended: "The Strange Effect" by Thievery Corporation an...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 1859 words - Complete

0Unrated
Innocent Dreams:

Simone's Notes:

Yuri, also known by the wasei-eigo construction Girls Love, is a Japanese jargon term for content and a genre involving love between women in manga, anime, and related Japanese media. Yuri can focus either on the sexual or the emotional aspects of the relationship, the latter sometimes being called shojo-ai by western fans. The themes yuri deals with have their roots in the Japanese lesbian literature of early twentieth century, with pieces such as Yaneura no Nishojo by Nobuko Yoshiya. Nevertheless, it is not until the 1970s that lesbian-themed works began to appear in manga, by the hand of artists such as Ryoko Yamagishi and Riyoko Ikeda. The 1990s brought new trends in manga and anime, as well as in dojinshi productions, along with more acceptance for this kind of content. In 2003 the first manga magazine specifically dedicated to yuri was launched under the name Yuri Shimai, followed by its revival Comic Yuri Hime, launched after the former was discontinued in 2004. Although yuri originated in female-targeted works, today it is featured in male-targeted ones as well. Yuri manga from male-targeted magazines include titles such as Kannazuki no Miko and Strawberry Panic!, as well as those from Comic Yuri Hime's male-targeted sister magazine, Comic Yuri Hime S, which was launched in 2007.

Great news came to Riis family on October 8th. The message came all the way to Ametris Renaissance school of arts. Jakob was in his drawing class when he got the news. His cell phone was ringing in class. Everyone looked up at him in a flash. The mouse sat there frozen for a minute. He looked down at his jeans pocket. His cell phone was ringing loudly in his pocket. Jakob took it out and looked at it. Mecca Hall Institution was calling him in the middle of class. The mouse froze up pale. That could only mean one thing. Something had happened to Naomi. The student began to fear the worst. "Please don't let her be dead!" he thought. "Please don't let her be dead!" But then, Jakob quickly remembered something. He slowly looked up and noticed that his classmates and professor were all staring at him. The mouse stared back at them. He tried not to show any worry on his face.

"Excuse me!" he said. Then, the mouse rose to his face and took his phone out the door with him. Once in the hall, Jakob flipped open his phone and held it to his ear.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Mr. Riis?" the voice on the other line said to him.

"Speaking, Dr. Leon." Jakob replied. "Did something bad happen to my sister?"

"No, no," the doctor replied. "On the contrary, I have some good news for you." The mouse's eyes grew wide with surprise.

"What is it?" he asked.

"The Diregrandlusion treatment over the seven months that your mother signed her up for proved to be successful!" the doctor answered. "She had no complications from the pills and almost all of the plagues and tangles in her brain all cleared out." Jakob was overjoyed when he heard all of that.

"That's good news!" he said. "When can I see her?"

"Now if you like," Dr. Leon said.

"Oh thank you!" Jakob replied. "I'll be over right away!" Then they both hung up. Jakob leaned up against the wall smiling. His forgery paid off after all. Now it was time to see the results. But first, the mouse still had his class to finish. He calmed himself down and headed back into the room.

The rest of the day was pretty good. Jakob was pretty happy for the rest of the day. He couldn't wait to see his sister now that she was cured. It had been four years since she was home. Maybe, Naomi could be discharged in a few days. But then, a little worry came over him. What if Esther found out that her forged her for the treatment? Jakob shuttered nervously as he thought how angry his mother would be if she found out what he had down. He went to great lengths to find all of Naomi's medical information for this treatment. He had to talk to his mother to keep her distracted while he looked for the key to the basement file cabinet in her office, sneak across the hall while Esther went out to work, creep down the stairs to the basement armed with the key, a flashlight, and the permission form for the treatment in hand, unlock all of the drawers to find the right one, look through all of the files to find all of the kids' medical records, pull out Naomi's quietly while checking to see if Esther was still outside, pull out the right information for the needed form, fill out the form by flashlight in a copy his mother's handwriting which took him six weeks to learn and execute perfectly, put everything back like Esther had it, close the drawers, quietly leave the basement, brush himself clean (the basement is just huge dust trap), sit down had the kitchen table, and wait for his mother. Remembering all of that, Jakob decided he can take his mother's wrath after her joy.

When his classes were over, Jakob took the train back to Central. He made it to Mecca Hall Institution by dinner time. He decided to go alone on this trip. He didn't want to tell Riza, Esther, Isaac, or Callie just yet until he knew where Naomi stood. Jakob had to contain himself as he signed in on the visitor's sheet. Used be that when he walked down the hall to see his sister, it was in sorrow. Today, it was the march of champions. He had so many questions to ask. How much did his sister remember? How long will this treatment last? Is she completely cured now? There was only one way to find out. He made it down to Naomi's room. The mouse pushed open the door. His sister sat on the bed waiting in excitement for him. She was fully dressed and clean for once. She looked up and noticed him right away; something she could never do before the treatment. A smile cam across her cheerful little face.

"Jakob!" she chirped. "I'm so glad you came to see!" Her brother looked at her with happiness in his eyes. "She isn't in a daze and she recognizes me right off of the bat!" Jakob rushed over to her happily. He sat down next to her on the bed. Naomi kept her sweet little smile.

"So, how was your first day at your new high school?" she asked cheerfully. Jakob right then had his answer about how much she would remember. "She thinks I'm fifteen in my freshman year of high school," he thought. "So she doesn't know that she was sick." Jakob decided to fill her in about everything that had been going on slowly. Jakob breathed in slowly.

"Great," he replied. "In fact, I graduated last year when I was a senior." Naomi's eyes lit up in delight.

"You graduated?" she asked happily. Jakob nodded.

"That's right!" he said. His sister was smiling at him.

"I'm so proud of you!" she called. The woman hugged her younger brother. Jakob smiled to himself kindly. Something inside of him wasn't too sure at the moment. He still had a few questions. Plus Naomi not knowing that she was sick made everything a little more uneasy. Jakob would have to talk to the doctors.

"Everything in her brain is almost fixed except for her hippocampus," Dr. Leon explained. He showed the mouse the chart of the human brain. His pointer touched the temporal lobe.

"Okay," Jakob said. "What does that mean?"

"She can't form new memories just yet," Dr. Leon replied. "The drug is still working in her mind on that. Even though the treatments effects are permanent, some of the areas in the brain take longer to heal. It only depends on the person." Jakob fidgeted it a bit.

"How long will it take?" he asked.

"Don't know," the doctor said. "You what to keep her here for a little while longer?" Jakob thought about that for a moment. He weighted his options carefully. Finally, he reached a decision.

"Yes," he said. "It would be best. I will still come to visit her." Dr. Leon smiled at him.

"Wise decision, Mr. Riis," he said. "It's so nice to see the youth of today caring for their sick." Jakob nodded happily. He bowed his head.

"Thank you sir," he replied. They shook hands and parted ways. Jakob felt much better now that his questions were answered. Naomi was still getting better. It wasn't time to tell the family yet, but he would tell them soon. The mouse was even more confident to take on his mother's wrath after her joy. That would all be one Hell of a battle for him to deal with once Naomi got better. But first she needed to get better first. He just needed to find a way to help his sister remember all of the current news until she was fully well.

Mayuka lied on the bed next her chosen mate sleeping. It was early morning and the sun wasn't fully awake yet. The light blue light outside shown beautifully on the young human girl's face. Her choice prize was a pure beauty. Arisu was her name. That kiss that they shared last night left the succubus hungry for more. There were so many thing that this monster wanted to do to her lovely little body. Everything about her was perfect. Her light sapphire blue hair begged for fingers to play with them. Mayuka was deeply drawn in by the girl's perfect almond brown eyes. Her lips begged Mayuka to lightly kiss them again before she woke up. Arisu had such a slender figure. No wonder all of the boys were lusting after her and her blooming curves. She was a tall girl with rosy cheeks and a healthy complexion. Arisu was the same age and grade as Alex. In fact, she was in Little Alex's English class. So in the succubus's head, Arisu was a female version of Little Alex. Now mind you, Mayuka was completely straight, but Arisu just had a strange effect on her. And to her surprise, the succubus liked it. The succubus just had to have Arisu. Mayuka swore to herself that she would make the human into a tainted and highly sultry succubus by the end of this festival. She lightly leaned down to her human mate. The monster lightly kissed the girl on the cheek. She leaned in close to the girl's ear.

"Sleep well my precious," she whispered to Arisu. "You will be mine in three days time." Mayuka gently kissed her lover on the lips again and smiled wickedly to herself. As she watched young Arisu sleep peacefully, the succubus began plotting out all of the ways that she would claim the girl as her own.

Next Night

Next Time: Azrael kidnaps Alex every night and "toughens" him up with some nightly abuse.
Sign up to rate and review this story