Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Beyblades: Two worlds

Welcome to my life

by Takuya 0 reviews

Disclaimer: Me: I do not own the song is this chapter...Oh wait, I do *Holds up CD* Lawyers: Ahem.*Taps foot* Me: Damn, didn't get away this time. Welcome to my life by Simple plan

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Kai, Max, Ray, Tyson - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-08 - 1165 words

0Unrated
Chapter one: Welcome to my life

~Karen's POV~

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna runaway?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me


The music from my headphones eccoed through my ears like a drum.

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding


This song reminded me of my own life...I always loved listening to this song while I messed around with my silver beyblade, I had got it a for my last birthday from my oldest brother, I'm now 15 years old, I had light brown hair that reached my mid back which was always tied back in a braid, and I had soft green-blue eyes with yellow rings around the pupils.

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life


I wore a Black T-shirt with a blood red vest and a VERY bagy pair of blue jeans, A pair of blue and white starter tena-shoes, a pair of black fingerless gloves with red stars on the top and a gold heart shaped locket around my neck.

No one ever lied straight to your face
No one ever stabbed you in the back You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay Everybody always gave you what you wanted Never had to work it was always there You don't know what it's like, what it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)


I had a silver belt around my waist which held my beyblade and a black launcher, I didn't have a bitbeast and I really wish I did. I was a really good beyblader I even won the little mini tournaments at my middle school, and when me and my friend Ellie stoped by Toys R' Us and played in the tournaments, I won them all. Ellie was always a pain in the butt when I beat her, but were still friends. BeyBlading in the mini tournaments is how I met Ellie three years ago and we've been friends ever since. I still don't see why we became friends though, she was just a thorn in the side since then, but I guess I thought I could change that and make her more friendly.

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life


When the song stopped I quickly turned off my CD player, I really didn't want to listen to anymore music at the moment. I finished messing around with my blade and sliped it into the special pocket I had for it,(The one on the belt!) I grabed my black hoodie out of the hall closet, passing by a family photo on my way out, it was me, my mom, my dad and my 4 older brothers all grouped together, it was the same picture I had in my locket only a smaller size.


I always loved my locket, it was the first piece of real jewelry I ever got, it played the lullaby that my mom would sing to me when I was little and it had something writtin inside, it said: Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall. I thought it was beautiful, but every now and then the chain would snap (Thats a true fact, the locket I have in real life is the first locket I ever got, but the problem is that the freaking chain keeps on breaking.) and I would have to ask my older brother to fix it.


I ran outside where it had been raining all morning, the reason I was running was because I missed the bus and I really didn't want to be late for my first day of high school. After running for about 15 minutes, take some leave some, I was at school, just as Ellie was getting off the bus she spotted me, {Of all the jackets she could wear today she just had to wear the pink one with Hello Kitty printed on the back...Oh kuso! I'm screwed.} "Hey Karen!" Ellie shouted from 10 feet away, "Why weren't you on the bus?!" She shouted again, I clamly walked over to her so that she wouldn't have to scream and lose her voice...{Maybe Ellie losing her voice wouldn't be such a bad thing.^w^} "I missed the bus." I replied.


I really didn't want to scream at her because I was to tired from running, {I live 30 minutes away and running all the way got me here in half the time.} "So you ran all the way here?!" she echoed my thoughts {Damn!} "Yes and I made it here before you did." I said while dancing around a little "Lets get to class before we get in trouble, I don't want to be late on my first day!" Ellie yelled/ordered, (may I point out to everyone that Ellie is a popular kid, she has long blonde hair, blue eyes and always wears a pink mini-skirt.) "Yes sir!" I saluted army style and giggled, Ellie however was not laughing."Lets go." Ellie said grabing my arm and draging me into school {Grumpy this morning aren't 'cha?} "I don't wanna die" I giggled.
Sign up to rate and review this story