Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 16

by dtng101 2 reviews

read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-20 - Updated: 2008-09-21 - 640 words

0Unrated
a/n:okay so Ia'm back yah!.I still need my villaen for my other story so feel free to auddition here.And remember once you auddition,I'am entitled to do whatever I want to your character.xP.O and I also need some advice in something so if anyone is welling to give me advice write to me here.Okay so enought with my babling here is a chapter.It might sound kind of rough,since I'am getting used this again.
-----------------------
back at Karina
normal pov.
babysitting bob.

It took another forthy-five minutes to get him tucked into bed.He was so excited from his hide-and-seek triumph,he couldn't calm down.Karina just imagen if she told Bob his parenst wouldn't come home till the next day.
Karina was already tired from all the supence he gave her.
But she had a simile on her face when she though of Caroline getting a boyfreind for the first time.Things that weren't always about her made her happy,for other people.
She was just a perky person,and no one could change that from her.
To calm Bob down,she had to read three books to him,play with his stuffed animals for a while,give him a bowl of corn flakes,and bring him three glassed of apple juice before he finally caved in and agreed to try yo sleep.
Feeling totally wiped out,and still a little shaky from the fright he had given he,she started down the stairs.SHe had brought a lot of homework ,but she knew she wasn't going to look at it,SHe was just going to veg out in front of the tube.
She was halfway down the stairs when the phone rang.Where was the nearest phone?In the kitchen?No.The den.She ran across the living room and got to the phone on the desk in the den by the fourth ring.
It was an old-fashioned,black dial phone.
SHe was surprised by how heavy the receiver was as she lifted it to her ear.
"Hello?"SHe was out of breath from the scrambling to the phone.
Silence.
"Hello?"
She couldn't hear anything.Maybe this old phone didn't work.
Then she heard it.Soft breathing on the other end.
Someone was definitely on the line.
"Hello?"Her voice sounde funny,high-pitched,tight.SHe struggled to catch her breath.
SHe heard the breathing,a little louder.
"Way residence"she said."Who's calling?"
The breathing became louder.
Was someone trying to scare her?
"Hello?Hello?"
More loud breathing,Whoever it was sort of groaning into the phone now.
What is going on here?she asked herself,feeling the fear begin to grow in the pit of her stomach.
Suddenly she had an idea.
A crazy idea.A stupid idea.An idead someone with her crazy imagination would have.
Of course,she told herself,there's no way this is who I think it is on the other end of the line.c
But I've just got to make sure.
"Hello?What do you want?"she repeated.
The loud breathing continued.
Karina gently placed the receiver down on the green felt blotter on the desktop.Then she ran as quickly and as silently as she could,out of the den,across the living room,up the stairs.
Of course this was insane.Truly insane.
No way .Now way the breather could be him.
Of all the silly ideas.
But when she got to the top landing,turned and burst into Bob's room,there he was standing by his low,white desk,the telephone held tightly to his ear.
a/n:I know,I know it was short.
But this is the only thing that came to my mind.
so if anyone out there could give me advice.
\It would be apperaited
xP
Sign up to rate and review this story