Categories > Original > Drama

cliche

by brokensoul95 0 reviews

A Gazette fic. Reita/Ruki and at the Begining, it's Reita/Miyavi. Reita's boyfriend has broken up with him for someone else. Ruki finds him in an alleyway, bleeding. Reita finds himself attract...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-25 - 1840 words

0Unrated
Cliché
Chapter 1


I stood in my room, looking out into the night.
There was no moon to light up the empty sky, no stars to comfort the lonely.
It was just a cold rainy night.
The only things that kept it from being pitch black were the many shops that lined the streets, the streetlights, and the headlights of the cars passing by.
I was very lonely. I mean, I was lonely most nights, but it felt different that night.
I wished that I was hanging out with my friends, but unfortunately, they were all out partying. And I wasn’t into parties. I sighed.
That’s when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I smiled as I pulled it out, hoping it was one of my friends.
I flipped it open and held it to my ear.

“Hello?”

”Reita?”
It was an unfamiliar voice.

“Who is this?”
Silence…….

”um, this is Miyavi”

“Miyavi? Oh, I’m sorry babe. I didn’t recognize your voice.” I said, realizing that it was my boyfriend. I heard a few sniffles.

“Got a cold?”
Again, there was silence…..

”Uh, yeah…. “ He replied.
I heard a few more sniffles.
Frowning, I asked:

“Is there something wrong?”
No reply….

“Miyavi?”

”Uh, Reita, I have something to tell you…”

“What is it?” I asked, a little afraid of the answer. Then I heard what sounded like weeping on the other end.

“Babe, Is everything okay? You’re crying…”

”Huh? No I’m not.”

Then who was?
That’s when I realized, it was laughter.
I smiled, feeling relived. But that didn’t last long.

”Just tell him, Hun.” Another voice said in the background.

“Miyavi, who’s that?” I asked.

”Reita, I hate to say this, but I kind of found someone else.”

My heart froze. And whoever was in the background busted out laughing.

“B-But Why?” my voice was already cracking up. There were a bunch of noises on the end and then another guy said:

”okay, look dude, Miyavi doesn’t like worthless little man-sluts like you. So get over it!”
He hung up before I even had a chance to say anything. (Not like I could)
I dropped my phone and ran out of the house, not bothering to put on a shirt or shoes.
It was raining heavily by then, but it didn’t matter. Nothing mattered.
I ran until I couldn’t go any further, and dropped to my knees in an alley.
Tears flowed down my cheeks. I banged my hand on the hard pavement, which I immediately regretted afterwards.
“OW!!! Damn it!!!!!” sharp pain filled my hand. I cried harder, wishing that I was dead. Wishing that I would’ve just got struck by lightning.

“Reita?” I looked up. A short blonde haired man dressed in all black, was standing there.
The man dropped his umbrella and ran over to me.
“Reita, what the hell man? What the hell are you doing out here in the rain?”
That’s when I recognized who it was.

“Ru-Ruki?”
He kneeled down in front of me.
I could see the concern in his eyes. He gasped.

“Dude, what happened?! You’re bleeding!” I looked down.
A crimson red liquid covered my hands. Ruki grabbed the hand that the blood seemed to be flowing from. The blood smeared all over his hands.

“What did you do?”
I only began crying again. (Not that I had completely stopped)

“What’s going on? What happened?” he asked.
I coughed, almost choking on my tears.
“You’re going to get sick if you stay out here any longer. Where’s your shirt and shoes?”
He pulled off his jacket and put it over my shoulders, and tried to pull me up off the ground.

“NO! Leave me alone!” I screamed, pushing him away. He tried to pull me up once more, but I resisted again.

“C’mon! You can’t stay out here!” he held out his hand, but I slapped it away.
“You’re going to get sick!” he said, obviously getting annoyed.

“No one would care anyway!” I yelled. He gave me a look.

“Do you know how stupid you sound?”

“I don’t care!”
He looked at me with a shocked expression.
I sighed. “Just leave me alone…”
I could tell he was angry.

“Fine! If you want to be an idiot, then go right ahead!” He turned around and began to storm off.
That’s when I began coughing again. It probably sounded like I was choking or something. That must’ve changed Ruki’s mind, because he turned around.
He grabbed my wrist and forced me up.
“No! Let me go!” I screamed as he dragged me out of the alleyway. He stopped and turned to face me. I became silent and still. He turned right back around and continued pulling me down the sidewalk.
We’d been walking a little ways before we arrived at a medium sized house.
I knew it was Ruki’s because me and the others had been there quite a few times.
He pulled me inside and finally let me go. I don’t why I didn’t run right then.
Something was keeping me in my spot.
And if Ruki hadn’t literally grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the hall, towards the living room, I probably wouldn’t have moved at all.
He sat me down on the couch and left the room.


Like it???????
First Gazette fic. Please comment!



Clich
Sign up to rate and review this story