Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 6 > Disarray

Part 3 of 3 - Epilogue

by Pange 0 reviews

The story of Disarray winds to a close. Kefka commits his final act of violence, and nothing is the same again.

Category: Final Fantasy 6 - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Characters: Celes, Gestahl, Kefka, Leo - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-08 - 226 words

-1OOC
The great Emperor Gestahl stood on a large pedestal in front of a large crowd of people numbering in the thousands. It was a war rally, firing up the spirits of the commoners who wanted changes in their lives. On each side of the pedestal Imperial generals stood. In the background, a man dressed in colourful clothes waited and watched, ready to steal the position of one of the two generals.

"Our country is taking on a force that needs to be reckoned with: the world. Our very existence relies on technology, but for the longest time, our society has been in a rut regarding development. The scale has been teetering softly between the two strongest forces in the world, Vector and Figaro. But for once, that scale needs to be tipped. We have been developing the power of Magitek, which will swing authority in the world's politics our way. The freshly trained Magitek forces will be led by our two most powerful generals, Leo and Celes. We will prevail!"

The crowds cheered feverishly, never knowing that the two generals standing before them were allies in war but now stood as enemies in love.

The brightly dressed man hidden in the shadows swiftly executed his target by throwing a small pocketknife with a familiar red handle.

Leo fell forward. Celes screamed. Vector was thrown into disarray.
Sign up to rate and review this story