Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Over It

by Moonshyne 3 reviews

Bob and Laurhen spend some time alone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-28 - Updated: 2008-09-28 - 764 words - Complete

0Unrated
I know what I did to Maddie was cruel but I had to. This couldn’t go anywhere. I’m married with a child besides listening to them last night over dinner they belong together. Their parent’s travel in the same circles, they like a lot of the same things and more importantly he’s not wanted for murder. There’s no months on the road without any physical contact, the only thing keeping you together is a sidekick. Maddie deserves better than that.

They’ve been gone for two hours and I keep looking out the window to see if they’ve come back but nothing yet. Part of me hopes it went really well but a bigger part of me hopes they find out they have no chemistry whatsoever.

“They’re going to gone for a few more hours,” said a voice. It was Laurhen.

“Oh rides usually last that long around here?”

“He’s planned a nice romantic picnic for the two of them.”

“Oh, well I’m happy for them,” I swallowed hard.

She started walking away, and then mumbled something.

“What did you say?”

“I said you were a liar.”

“Where the fuck do you get off calling me a liar?”

“The fact that you’re at the window every ten minutes since they left, the way you look at her when no one’s looking. It’s so obvious you’re in love with her and even more she’s in love with you.”

“I know. But I also know I need to keep my vows. As long as she’s sticking by me how can I even think about cheating on her.”

“But you already are.”

Did she see us kiss, how could she the door was closed. “I’m not cheating.”

“In your heart you are. Do you even love your wife?”

“Of course I do.”

“As much as you love Madison?”

I knew I was screwed this girl was looking into my heart and soul which screamed for Madison.

“No.”

“Then divorce her and get back together with Madison.”

“I might really lose Bobby then. I can’t do that. I wish had the guys to talk to. I miss them so much.”

“Does any of them have MSN maybe one of them is on line and we can do a video chat?”

“The American police suspect we’re here and any thing you do out of the ordinary they’ll suspect something. I can’t do that to Maddie twice.”

“You did that once already?”

“Yeah it ended up with her sister, her sister’s boyfriend and her sister’s best friend being taken away in handcuffs from what we can tell. We never found out what happened, so I really don’t want to do that again to her.”

“Maybe we can find a way to contact them.”

It was then that the door burst open and John and Madison walked in holding hands and laughing.

“Back so soon?” I asked.

“Yeah we need to pack,” said Madison.

“Where are we going?” asked Bob.

“You’re staying here while John and I are going to Japan.”

“What? You and I were supposed to go to Japan.”

“Plans have changed John and I are meeting his father in Japan while we make a deal I’m going to question the parents of Nagataka Ishikawa, maybe he told them something before he killed himself.”

“Please Maddie let me come. I know my way around there we’ve been there several times.”

“That’s why I can’t let you go. You’re too well known there. It’s just for a few days. Then we’re heading back home, Chris has been released from prison.”

“New York?”

“I’ll make sure I arrange something so we can meet up with the guys.”

I gave a sigh. I knew I needed to speak to them now. I’ll just have to find a way.

Madison’s POV

I ran upstairs and grabbed a suitcase and packed for six days. We were staying that long due to the long flights and having to make a deal with a very wary man. I was getting the last of my things together when I heard a soft knock on my door.

“Come in,” I said thinking it was John. When I looked up it was Bob.

“I wanted to talk to you about what happened this morning.”

“Bob, I’m over it and you,” I said as I walked past him carrying my bags and out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story