Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution

Brotherhood Seranade

by RedWitch 0 reviews

The Brotherhood sings a parody of Lady Marmalade.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Avalanche, Blob, Quicksilver, Toad - Published: 2005-05-13 - Updated: 2005-05-13 - 904 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own either X-Men Evolution characters or the song "Lady Marmalade Disclaimer: I don't own either X-Men Evolution characters or the song "Lady Marmalade." Yeah I know this song has been already parodied, but here's my version. It's in the style of a music video. If you wanna visualize this song sung another way, go ahead but this is how I see it done...
Brotherhood Serenade
Scene opens in a live action recording studio. Our boys come in. (Yeah it's one of those live action meets animation deals! That means everybody else is a real person!)
Lance: Where's all my soul brothers? Let me hear it flow brothers!
All: Hey Brother! Go Brother! Soul Brother! Let's let it flow Brother! Hey Brother! Go Brother! Soul Brother! Go Brother!
Cut to Lance and the boys hanging around in the recording studio
Lance: The Brotherhood and I were just goofing off
Just hanging around on the street,
Then Hello! I saw you-my heart skipped a beat!
Ohhh...
Kitty, Kitty can't you understand me?
Pietro: I've had enough of Kitty! Up to here! (Makes a motion across his neck)
Pietro, Todd, and Fred: Please release him from his misery! Hear our Brotherhood Serenade!
All: So we're not the cream of the crop, so what?
We're not the X-men, so what?
Cut to Todd in his dressing room: he's surrounded by adoring personal assistants that are pampering him. He's wearing a nice smoking jacket and black pants. Todd loves the star treatment. One is doing his nails as he sings, another is feeding him some chocolate covered insects.
Todd: I dream all the time of better days to come
A better life for my bros and me!
Sleep on black satin sheets, a life lived like a dream!
Back to the recording studio: All the guys are singing.
All: X-Geeks, Geeks put us do-ow-own!
We've had enough of X-Geeks, up to here!
One day we're gonna come on to-op!
Hear our Brotherhood Serenade!
So we're not the cream of the crop, so what?
Yeah we're not the X-men, so what?
Cut to Pietro who is making life miserable for the poor director of the video. He's trying to get Pietro to sit still for a photo shoot, but he's ignoring him. Pietro is having the time of his life, playing with the equipment, flirting with script girls, scattering paper and props everywhere. Eventually the director sinks to his knees in tears.
Pietro: (Rap style) You X-Geeks stand there with your noses in the air, preen your perfect hair, but with us you can't compare! We're not normal! We're freaks and we know it! Don't have a fit! You guys may annoy us, but humans wanna destroy us! Disagree? Well that's you and I'm sorry! But I gotta do what's best for me to stay free!
No one's gonna mess with the guys and me! We're the original Bad Boys! We're the Brotherhood!
Cut to a table filled with tons of food and people serving them. The boys are relaxing. Fred of course is stuffing his face.
All: Hey Brother go brother! Better get that dough brother!
Pietro: You're gonna see! We're gonna beat all the rest, have the best of the best!
Lance and Todd: We're gonna beat every foe! Go for the gusto!
Fred: /Please pass the marmalade! /Gets dirty looks from the rest of the guys at the table.
Cut to the guys recording again.
All: Brotherhood...hey-ey Brotherhood...Brotherhood...hey! Hey! Hey!
Fred is in a room with photographers and flashing lights. There are adoring fans worshiping him. He loves this.
Fred: Nothing's better than the spotlight!
When everyone's calling your name!
Can't get enough of those cheers!
Cut to short shots of the other guys: Pietro is playing a mini tug a war with a feather boa and the director, Todd is surrounded by beautiful women fanning him with feather fans while he lies on a couch, Lance throws up a handful of money and laughs as it rains down...
All: More, More, More!
Lance: Everyone trudges along doing nine to five!
Todd: Don't know what it means to be alive!
Fred: I wanna live my dream! Let off some steam!
All: More, More, More!
The guys are hanging out in the recording studio again.
All: X-Geeks, Geeks put us do-ow-own!
We've had enough of X-Geeks! Up to here!
One day we're gonna come out on to-op!
Hear our Brotherhood Serenade!
So we're not the cream of the crop, so what?
Yeah we're not the X-men, so what?
Todd: All my Brothers yeah!
All: So we're not the cream of the crop, so what?
Yeah we're not the X-men so what?
Now for each name: there's the character alone with the person who does his voice. The poor actor is being tormented in some way by the character he plays. The actor says the name.
Avalanche
Toad
The Blob
Quicksilver
Mystique
Boom Boom
Magneto here in the control room:
(He is folks!)
Take us home Sabertooth!
(Sabertooth is playing guitar)
The guys finish up standing together in a pose with backlight.
The Boys: This is our Brotherhood Serena-a-a-de! Yeah!
Sign up to rate and review this story