Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Summer Romance

My Summer Romance

by McrRcks5 0 reviews

three girls who are working their summer away come across five American guys. They befriend them and some romance begins....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-30 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 978 words

0Unrated
hey i didnt write this story my friend did but im posting it here for others to read
hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------


Great! I had my summer all planned out. Down to the final little detail. So what happened? I was skint. I had no money in my pocket whatsoever. Well I had some money but not enough to get me through the summer. So now I was serving blokes at a bar instead of having real fun. Oh wait no not that kind of serving and that kind of fun. I was basically working behind a bar at a holiday club. The type where people go to stay in various types of accommodation with their families or friends and end up arguing with each other and the holiday being ruined. Well my holiday was ruined. I was stuck here behind this bar five nights a week and then the other two days I was working during the day. At least some money would be lining my pockets soon. The only thing I couldnt complain about is the fact that my two friends were enduring all of this as well. One worked in the souvenirs store while the other was behind the bar with me. So the three of us were made to stand watching everyone else have fun and memorise all the children’s tunes. I’d heard the songs and seen the dances so many times already that I would probably do a better job than the entertainment staff. The ‘family’ entertainment started and the bar began to get less busy. People were settling now to watch the staff perform songs from different eras. “Hey Nic? You know what would be so much better?” Joanne asked me. Jo was the same height as me but instead of her having black hair like mine she had dark brown hair. She was the same age as well. Both of us just entered twenty and both of us bored senseless. “A lot of things.” I said, replying to her question. She nodded but at the same time corrected me. “That guy should be wearing a face full of makeup, a corset, suspenders and fishnets with matching heels. Then I would be so entertained as he sang ‘Sweet Transvestite’. At least they at least sing ‘Time Warp’!”



Our shift ended and we pulled down the bar’s shutters. Jo’s sister came over and leant against the wall. This was the friend who worked in the store. She had lighter hair than Jo but they both shared the same blue eyes. “Are we going out tonight or staying in?” Becca asked us both. We shrugged and made our way through the arcade. This was the only way to the exit of the building. “I’m just going to have a quick go at one on the fruit machines and see if I can actually win something.” Becca told us, raising her voice so she could be heard over the chimes and other weird noises of the arcade machines. “We’ll be outside then because I am dying for a cigarette.” Jo explained. As we were leaving, a group of young men were standing outside the closed reception. One of the men who was about my height, kicked the door. Security noticed this and made their way over. “Whoa!” the short man exclaimed with an American accent. I could sense there being a scene so I slowly walked over to the group. “Hey guys!” I practically squealed as I hugged them all in turn. I didn’t have a clue who they were but they were going to be chucked off the premises and with the large cases that they had, it would look quite difficult and time exhausting to transport them from place to place. “Er.. hi…”started the tallest of the group. He was also American. I assumed that they all were. I whispered my name discretely to him. After all that though he got it wrong. “Vick.” He patted my back unconvincingly.



I could get into trouble as well if they did. I complain about my job but at least I was getting money. If I lost this job then I would be back to square one. I was turned around quickly and heard a voice say, “Honey I’ve missed you so much today!” I felt lips against mine and when they let go I saw a gorgeous voice looking down at mine. We all walked out struggling with the cases but Jo had to be tugged as she was glued to the spot with a mouth open in as much shock as I had been due to what had just happened. As soon as we made it outside, the guys started laughing. “We can’t take you anywhere Frank! We just got here and we were almost made to leave.” I was still lingering nearby with Jo who was lighting our cigarettes. The one that had kissed me started patting his body up and down and turned to us with his own cigarette hanging from his mouth. With it still there he said only slightly audible, “Is it ok if I use your light?” Jo nodded and handed it over. Once he had removed the cigarette from his mouth he said, “Sorry I’m being rude.” He pointed out the group as Ray, Bob, Mikey and Frank. Frank was the shorter man, Mikey the taller one and Ray and Bob both has distinctive features that would be easy to remember them by. Bob was the only friend with blond hair and Ray just had a lot of hair. “Oh and I’m Gerard.” He smiled and winked at us. He then thanked us and they all just left. Becca joined us completely unaware of what had happened so we filled her in on the way home.
Sign up to rate and review this story