Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom Hearts: My Heart's Journey

Chapter 3: Screaming at new friends

by Takuya 0 reviews

Chapter 3. New world?

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Goofy, Sora - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-08 - 1216 words

-1MarySue
I slowly drifted in and out of conciousness trying to remember what happened I could hear voices talking to me or atleast I thought they were talking to me ".....She sorta looks like...." "......no she doesn't....."piped up another voice "Hey I think she's waking up!" said a boyish sounding voice. I Woke up awhile later and I saw a huge dog nose hanging over my face.I screamed "AHHHH!" then the dog screamed back "AyhukAHHHHHH!" and he fell backwards. "Are you freaking trying to give me a heart attack!" I said without knowing who I was screaming at I looked up to find I was yelling at my one of favorite Disney characters, "Goofy!" I said in shock he stared at me surprised I knew who he was.


"Garsh...sorry...I didn't mean to scare ya like that." Goofy said apologizing "Its Ok I'm just not use to people being in my face..."I said to him giving a warm smile, I saw the door crack open and Donald Duck came walking in. he whispered something to Goofy "alright" he said clamly and walked out Donald turned to me "And whats your name." I had glued a smile on my face," It's Takuya. Whats yours?" The reason I asked for Donald's name was so I didn't seem suspicious an didn't get in any trouble. "Its Donald Duck." He said very nicely "could you tell me where I am please?" I asked "Ayuck yur in Twilight Town in the Twilight motel" Goofy said as he walked in (I think he forgot I knew his name when he introduced himself again sighs) "What happened to my home? And my friends are they here to? " I asked trying to get some answers but Donald and Goofy just sadly looked at each other "No. Please don't tell me its all gone?" I said painfuly almost ready to cry "I'm sorry about your loss, but are you ok?" Sora said as he walked into the small room, but all I could do was stare at him.


"Whats wrong?" he asked trying to get my attention, another boy came in "I don't think she can understand you." said the blonde boy "Yes I can!"I answered. "Heres the answer. The heartless destroyed your world." The blonde boy said without caring It took a second for that to register in my brain. "Destroyed?!" I started crying because I never got to say goodbye to my parents or my friends for that matter {So long PS2.} "It's ok" Sora said sweetly to me and sat down on the end of the bed. I quickly snaped out of my crying when I recognize who was in the room "Wait a sec your the blond duel-weilder!" I yelled pointing at the blonde boy "How did you know?!"he yelled back as he got in my face I covered my mouth with my hands {......Stupid me.....} "well...how?" He said pulling my hands away and making an angry face {what do I say sould I tell them I from a paralel universe or something like that? Oh I'm so confused T^T} "What are you talking about?" Sora said as he got up "what he said." I pointed "Fine." the blonde said crossing his arms and walking out into the hall {Jeez whats his problm?} Sora just smiled with his cheesie little grin (like in the first KH) "We got to be going Sora..."Donald qwacked "Can I come with you....PLEASE?"I begged {I don't want to be alone.} "Sure." Goofy said happily "Oh krud" You could hear the blonde say from the hall, I clung on to Sora "Thank you!"I said smiling cheesie "But you have to promise not to cling on to me or any of us anymore." He said staring down at me {I'm only afew inchs shorter than him.} I released him from my glomping attack "Captian kill joy"I muttered to myself as I got up and put my shoes on.

Standing up I was abit wobbly {My legs feel like jello pudding} and walking out the door I triped on my own shoe laces bracing for inpact i held my hands in front of me but I didn't hit the floor somebody grabed the back of my vest {and hair owies...} an pulled me back up, I looked up to see who caught me "Thank you very......" Then I realized it was the blonde boy from before "you ok?" he asked "yes I'm fine just abit clumsy at the moment."I answered "ok." he said and he droped me pow I face planted the floor {Hes being mean to me.....T^T} Geting up an shaking my fist at him was all I could do because I hurt to much from trying to catch myself {the second time} to punch his lights out so I just followed him and Sora to the new and inproved gummi ship "Wow." I said as my jaw droped to the ground it was huge about 30 of the gummi ships (from KH1) could fit inside and still have room for all of us "Ayhuck, I'll show ya to your room." Goofy said to me as we went in a different direction than Sora, Donald and the blonde.

We passed a training room, a small galley style kitchenette {To much HGTV mom.}, a bathroom and a couple of bedrooms labled with names of who's room it was. Goofy stop in front of a bedroom and put a lable with my name on the outside of the door. after geting settled I asked Goofy if we could go to the cockpit "sure its a this way." he said walking up the hall abit more and to a fork in the hallway, the way Sora and the others went down before bothways led to the cockpit "I could have went the other way?" I said with my right eye twiching. So we steped in and I sat down on couch in the cockpit next to blondie, being the butthead hes been since I met him he gets up and sits down in the co-pilot seat next to Sora who was in the drivers seat "ready for take off?" Sora turned around to me, Giving my evil glare look towards blondie I said "yeah I am" and with a bumpy take off we left Twilight Town. I layed down on the couch trying to get some sleep without geting hit over the head by something, just then I remember the dream with Riku I didn't ask Sora where he was and it buged me alot.

~My dreaming-scene again~

"You look just like him."
"We've got to save Sora!"
"its not over yet"

Me: "Darkness......."
"Sora?"
"Are you there?"
"SORA!"
"Help me."
Voice: "You have to help yourself."

Me: "what are you?"
Voice: "a mere shell."
Me: "a mere shell?"
"But how?"
Voice: "The true......"
"Remember Takuya........."

"Remember them..............

Me: "Wait! Where are my friends?"

Voice: "You'll find them........"

"...........Takuya............."
".....Remember who you are........"
".........Within you is........"
"......The mightiest weapon of all......."

"You can bring them back.........
".....Into the light....."
"........Just remember their names........."

".......And you can find them."

Me: "I'm thinking of you....."

".......where are you?"

~End of dream {I know not much to go off of}~
Sign up to rate and review this story