Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Dear Goodbye

Dear Goodbye

by Lillith_Thursday 11 reviews

Despite all of the Train Wrecks and - 1's that these people have written, I have gotten a lot of positive feedback. Please read. From the majority of comments I have gotten from my works, they are ...

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Pierre Bouvier - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 349 words - Complete

2Moving
To David, Sebastien, Jeff, and Chuck,

You guys have been the world to me. You've helped me with everything and I'll always be appreciative of that, but there are a few things that can't be changed like someone's mind. It's just one of those things you have to do for yourself. I am so lost and broken as of now. I don't know where to turn. I know I never told you guys about the pain that has boiled inside of me. There has been so much crap I've had to go through. My parents' divorce, my sister's car wreck, my insecurities, and my relationships with everyone around me are just the main problems I deal with everyday. There are just some things I need to get off my chest before I'm gone. Sebastien, I love being around you. You always knew what to do and what to say when I was feeling down. Jeff, you are one crazy s.o.b but I love you for it. I'll always treasure the great moments we had. Chuck, you are the most awesome, caring person I know. We have been through the beginning when we started this band. And finally David, my friend, my other half, my closest friend of all, you are the reason I love what I do. You are absolutely perfect and I'll miss our intimate moments that we had. This is my last letter I'll ever send guys. This time in my life has driven me crazy and on the edge of disaster. There is only one thing I want you all to keep in mind... None of this is your fault. Maybe God intended this to happen. I don't know but all I know is that I've made my decision and it's final. I'm giving you guys this dear goodbye because I would't feel right leaving it with Mom. I love you guys and please don't forget me or cry when I'm away. When one of you finds this, I'll already be gone. Please don't cry for my sake.

I love you all,

Pierre Bouvier
Sign up to rate and review this story