Categories > Games > Street Fighter > Ryu's Harem

Chapter Two, Part Two: Mai

by Headcrook

Category: Street Fighter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-13 - 6693 words

?Blocked
Chapter Two, Part One: Mai Shiranui, the Shiranui Ninja Mistress

Before my encounter with Keikou, I had a third main mistress. Who would've thought that it would turn out to be the kunoichi Mai Shiranui. I've known her through her ex-boyfriend and sparred on several occasions. It was after she had been dumped by Andy that she abandoned all hope for him and moved back to Japan. She also has a severe addiction to sex. Not that's a bad thing, but I've heard that she was drugged by Geese Howard and his men and fucked six ways to Sunday. Reminds me of Kei in some aspects. I was at her dojo helping with some repairs when we first got together. Imagine my surprise that I found out that she also slept with Chun Li.
===
-Shiranui Ninja Dojo, the outskirts of Tokyo-

"Ah...ah...mmm..."

Inside the master bedroom of the Shiranui Ninja School, the dojo's mistress, Mai Shrianui was in a compromising position. That is if anyone was there to see her.

She was naked in the futon, one hand playing with her well-endowed chest while the other was rubbing her pussy. Moaning in writhing in pleasure, she played with her moistening slit for several moments before slipping two fingers inside her hot pussy. She rolled over, her chest pressed up against the futon, her shapely ass in the air as she pumped her fingers in and out repeatedly, her moans and panting increasing as she imagined being fucked from behind.

Mai cried out as she came, her pussy juices coating her hand. Collapsing back on the bed, she raised her fingers to her lips and tasted her sweet and tangy juices. She was satisfied for the time being, but she needed a man to fuck her...quick. Mai Shrianui was a sex addict. Her addiction was so bad that she even went through a drunken gangbang with Geese Howard and several of his henchmen. It was one of the reasons why Andy had left her for another woman. All the times that Andy refused to sleep with her and sought comfort in the arms of various men.

Right now, she was picturing not any of the men she had slept with in the past that were fucking her. Instead, she was picturing Ryu taking her. She had known Ryu through her now ex-boyfriend for several years and come to know him as a friend.

Her pussy juices oozing from her snatch, Mai thought about Ryu. He was taller than Andy, tanned and more muscular than Andy was. He was also a better fighter than Andy, since he soundly beaten the younger Bogard on several occasions. Playing with her breasts, Mai became even more wet as she thought about tomorrow.

She had invited Ryu to come over and help repair her slightly damaged roof. Maybe she can see if he was the master of something else other than the fighting arena. Maybe Ryu could quench the fire in her loins as she fell asleep.

Maybe...

===

The next day...

"You think you got enough tiles?" Ryu asked from his position, which was the rooftop of Mai's dojo.

Mai looked up at him from her place on the ground and grinned. "Better safe than sorry," she replied. "I've been meaning to fix the roof when I got the chance, but I've always been out of the country. Now that I'm here for a while I might as well get it done."

"Yeah...by calling me," Ryu noted dryly. "You're lucky I consider you a friend to be even doing this."

Both were dressed in casual attire. Ryu in a T-shirt, jeans and sandals while Mai was wearing a sundress (and no panties underneath). Her hair, which was usually done in her usual ponytail, was now cut short as she watched Ryu work on the roof. Ryu noted that she had also dyed her hair light brown as well.

Ryu repaired the damaged and broken tiles with general ease. Aside from being trained in the martial arts, he was an amateur construction worker, specializing in tiling roofs, a skill he picked up from Gouken after many an occasion when Ryu would damage the dojo's rooftop while training.

Mai's late grandfather had left the dojo to her in his will. Following her self-imposed exile from Southtown, Mai returned to Japan. In truth it really wasn't an exile. She just wanted to get away from Southtown as fast as she possibly could, especially following her disastrous breakup from Andy, something that she didn't tell Ryu about. Especially the part where after she while in a drunken stupor, was the victim of a gangbang at the hands of Geese Howard and his henchmen.

Mai felt her sex begining to trickle. Had she looked down, she would have noticed a very small pool of her juices starting to form at her feet. 'Oh, God,' Mai thought as her sex begin to itch. 'I'm such a bitch to be thinking about Ryu. He's like a big brother to me at times. But I want to know if he is a master of something else other than fighting.' She shook the thought of her riding Ryu out of her head. 'God damn it, I can't stop thinking about him.'

The heat between her legs grew more intense. She began to sweat as she closed her legs, trying to supress the feelings from her body. She was very horny and needed some relief.

Her face turning red, Mai excused herself. "Um...I'll be back Ryu. I forgot to do something," she yelled out.

Without turning from his work, Ryu replied, "Sure. Go ahead."

===

Mai thought she never made it back to her room so fast.

She slammed the door shut and locked it. Forcing her sundress over her head, Mai threw it to the side as she leaned up against the door.

Spreading her legs, she whimpered and moaned as the plunged three fingers into her dripping snatch, her other hand working on her buxom chest, stifling her moans of pleasure for fear of Ryu hearing her. After all, her room was exactly above where he was currently working at.

The fingers weren't working as well, and Mai needed something bigger, something that can push her to orgasm. Her eyes frantically searching around the room, she stopped when she saw two of her folding fans on the dresser. Grabbing them from the dresser, she shoved both of them into her hot box and pumped them in and out furiously, moaning, panting and sobbing at the same time, until she finally gained the orgasm she desired, her juices squirting out over her hand, not to mention ruining the fans, biting down on her hand to stifle her screams.

She pulled them out of her and tossed them to the side, breathing hard from her orgasm. Her need was satisfied for the time being but she knew that her need will drive her to the point where she will basically fuck the first man she could find. 'I need to do something about this,' she thought. 'Ryu will get worried about me if he doesn't see me in a few minutes.'

Rather than her sundress, Mai used her Shiranui ninja tricks to change into her usual Shiranui red kunoichi uniform. Unlocking the door, she opened it and stepped outside.

===

Upon exiting her flat, Mai saw that Ryu was already on the ground. "Finished already?" she asked.

Ryu nodded. "Yeah. It wasn't that hard really."

Mai looked up at Ryu. She barely stood at five-feet-three, while Ryu looked down on her, since he stood at five-feet-ten. "Are you okay?" Ryu asked. "You look flushed."

'Eep!' Mai thought mentally. "I'm...I'm fine! Really! It's the heat!" she blurted out. "I'm going to the dojo to work out for a while. You feel like sparring with me?"

Ryu grinned. "Sure. Just let me change clothes first."

===

"Kachousen!"

"Hadouken!"

Fireball and fan met, canceling the other out. In the time it took Mai to pull out another fan, Ryu had closed the distance between them. Ever since they began to spar, things have went bad for Mai. Mainly because her pussy had a mind of its own and was starting to get moist. The bouncy ninja back-flipped in order to avoid Ryu's roundhouse kick to her face. Not wanting to go down without a fight, Mai fought back, with little success, because with every move she made, she grew more and aroused.

'God he's so magnificent,' Mai thought as she fought Ryu. She then felt a trickle of liquid creeping down her leg. 'No...please no...let me finish this match first...' Her chain of thought was then interrupted when she felt her feet being swept out from under her and she landed on her ass.

She looked at Ryu, who was still in his fighting stance and raised her hands in surrender. "I give. I concede."

Ryu lowered his stance. "That's not like you, Mai," he said. "Normally you'd fight to the end."

"Can you help me up, please?" she asked.

Ryu walked over to her and with general ease, pulled Mai to her feet. Unfortunately, Mai's legs buckled from underneath her and she nearly fell to the floor again. However, Ryu was there to support her. "Hey...you okay?" he asked with concern now in his voice.

Mai slowly nodded. "Yeah, but...can you carry me to my room please? I think my legs are..." In an instant, Ryu scooped Mai in his arms. Mai wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into his chest as Ryu carried her out of the dojo.

Ryu, fortunately, knew his way around Mai’s place, and soon he had her on her bed. However, he wasn't expecting the woman's next move. Mai then pulled his lips to hers and kissed him fiercely. Ryu was stunned as her tongue parted his lips to meet his.

“Ryu…I’m burning up…I need you, please, help me!”

Ryu suddenly realized that Mai had been affected by that inner demon known as lust, so he began by kissing and nibbling her neck. Mai’s moans and sighs were a sign he was doing the right thing.

He then went lower to her chest and opened the front of her uniform. [If Chun Li was sensitive there, Mai might be the same way,] he thought as he kissed her left nipple before licking and nipping it.

Mai’s sharp cry of surprise, followed by more moans and sighs as he also suckled gently proved he was right in that too. All the while, though, he had gotten his pants off. While working on his boxers, Ryu went to Mai’s right nipple and gave it the same oral treatment he had the left.

“Mmm…I see you like my breasts. Are you sorry they don’t have milk for you?” teased Mai as she felt her libido turn her inner whore again.

“Nah, you’re just fine as you are. Wouldn’t change a thing.”

Mai’s heart leaped a little. “Ryu…take off my uniform, and be more than my friend.”

Ryu did as she asked, then asked, “Do you really want this, Mai? Do you want me to go all the way with you?”

Mai looked at him with misty eyes. “Yes, Ryu, please fuck me, make me feel you inside me. Give me your love and make me yours!”

Ryu felt his asoko stiffen as he helped Mai out of her uniform. Her sex was dripping with honey as he slowly entered her for the first time.

Mai felt her eyes bulge as she felt Ryu enter. He was bigger than most of the Japanese men she had slept with and even thicker a few Caucasian men, and MUCH MORE better than any one of them. Including Geese Howard. She knew she needed him now more than ever. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he began pumping in and out of her.

Ryu also went and took Mai’s hips in his hands. He felt her hot wet pussy work on his manhood. He knew he wouldn’t last long inside her.

“Mai…I’m gonna cum…”

“Don’t pull out! I still need you inside me!” she cried. She was close, too, and for him to pull out now would pull her away from the edge she needed to go over.

Ryu kept going for a few more seconds, then he gritted his teeth with an “NNNNNGGGGGGGGHHH!” He then held his loins to hers as he fired his seed within her. That was all she needed.
With a shrill scream that might’ve been heard in the surrounding wards, Mai came with an orgasm brought on by a man like no other. As she came, she pulled Ryu down to her. She then kissed him long and hard.

“Mmm…Thank you Ryu, I needed that in the worst way,” said Mai with a smile. Suddenly, her eyes glinted naughtily. “Right now you must think I’m a bitch, in heat, for what I just did. Now I want you to take me from behind like a bitch in heat, Ryu. Fuck me again, big dog. Fill this bitch with your seed!”

“On your hands and knees, then.” Ryu disengaged long enough for Mai to get her bearings. She then got on her hands and knees, her ninja girl -- no, ninja Woman -- behind in the air.

[She called the shot, she’ll get the shot. Cue stick in hot pocket.]

Ryu came to Mai’s behind and gently rubbed it. She had such a firm, taut butt. She was a package, all right. One he wasn’t going to return to sender.

Taking her hips again, he lined his cock with her sex, dripping with their fluids. Once again she slowly entered her. Mai moaned as he did so.

Then once he was buried in the hilt, he cupped her breasts from behind and took one in each hand as he began thrusting into her, using her massive tits as leverage.

Mai felt it. She was being owned by Ryu. If Andy, Terry, Joe or Mary had come in to see Mai being fucked from behind, her breasts man-handled by Ryu, now more than just a good friend, they might’ve been shocked.

And they might’ve believed beyond a shadow of a doubt she could be the drunken, sluttish whore Geese had claimed she‘d been. Which she was, but they didn't know that.

But right now she didn’t care. She wanted to be used. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted this.

Her dark hentai side would have told her, “You asked Ryu to make you his bitch, and he’s doing that now. Admit it, you’d give him puppies as his bitch without a second thought if he would sate that sex drive of yours! He’s doing a better job of it than Andy, Gesse or anyone else ever could!”

And Buddha help her, she’d have been right.

Ryu was bringing her to orgasm again, her pussy being claimed by Ryu as it worked his cock, her breasts mauled by him too, and all that was missing was a collar around her neck saying 'Property of Ryu Hoshi.'

But was that such a bad thing right now?

It was a hell of a lot better than 'Property of Geese Howard.'

All too soon he cried, “MAI!” and held her to him again as their loins joined once again. A fresh surge of cum came from his balls as she felt his orgasm.

“RYU!” she screamed as she felt her own orgasm, again, this time more powerful than the previous one with him.

“Mai…” said Ryu as he turned her so she could face him.

“Ryu…” said Mai with longing. “Hold me close and don’t let me go?”

“I won’t let you go, Mai,” said Ryu as he embraced her, kissing her lips as her breasts pressed against his body. “I’ll never let you go.” He then heard her sob quietly. "What's wrong?"

She looked at him. "Andy and I..." she trailed off.

"You and him broke up?" Ryu guessed.

She nodded. "I wasn't woman enough for him and I found him with another woman! When I confronted him about it, he said that it was over between us and that he'd never want to see me again!" She looked at him with tear-filled eyes. "But that was just the beginning. After I left him, I was at a bar getting drunk when..."

===

[Flashback]

An unknown bar in Southtown. Mai sat at one of the bar stools, drowning her sorrows in bottle after bottle of sake. She had gone through nearly half of the sake's stock while the three men watched her get shit-faced. "Misery loves company," Mai slurred, to no one in particular, then smiled.

The three men bent their heads low. “Billy, ain’t that the ninja chick with the Bogard boys and that kick-boxer?“ one of them went.

Billy Kane, without his bandanna covering his head, said, “Cor, Hopper! You’re right!” as he looked at Mai.

The third man, Ripper, asked, “The boss wanted us to bring him a babe to bang tonight, right? How happy do you think he’ll be if we bring her in as the babe?”

“If I knew the boss, he’s gonna get his rocks off in a major way,” said Billy.

“Think enough to let us have a crack at her?” asked Hopper hopefully.

“He just might, if we play our cards right. She’s about to topple over. Guys, get the car. I’ll get her to the door.” Billy Kane chuckled evilly. The Bogards and Higashi were always strong in their chain against Geese Howard. This ninja girl looked like the weakest link, and if popped, might cause that chain to fall apart. Hopper and Ripper went for the door.

Just then Mai tilted a little off her stool. Billy was by her side and cleared his throat.

“Here, love, let me get you to the door. You look like you’ve had enough for the night,” he said in a more proper British voice.

“A..arigato,” Mai slurred.

Billy paid the tab and hooked her arm over his shoulders. He slung one arm around her waist as he walked her to the door, making sure Mai’s purse was with her.

“Could you please open the door? I’ll see I can hail her a taxi to take her home,” he asked the doorman.

“Sure thing,” said the doorman as he opened the door.

Billy walked Mai out to the curb. “TAXI!” he yelled, raising a hand.

On cue, Ripper and Hopper drove their car to where the two were. Ducking low, Billy stashed Mai in the car.

It was there Mai passed out.

===

She awoke later on a couch. “What happened?” Mai slurred.

Billy, still in proper Englishman mode, said, “You passed out, Love. Here,” he said, taking 2 pills and a glass of water, “Take this. This will help cure your hangover.”

“A--Thank you,” Mai said as she downed the pills. Suddenly she felt hot. And bothered. Like she was burning up. “What WAS that stuff?!?”

“That, my dear Miss Shiranui,” said Geese Howard, taking this time to come out of the shadows, “was a new experimental pharmaceutical designed to improve a woman’s responsiveness to sex, and increase her libido. Needless to say, this will become a very profitable commodity that will I can use to make a killing with.”

Mai felt her lust rise as her body heated up. Her mind began to cloud a little as well.

"Soon you will be the instrument of my destruction against the Bogards..."
===
“Hello, Andy boy,” Geese said into the camera. “I’m sure you watching this where you are.”

Geese Howard was stripped down to his birthday suit. He was not out of shape, that’s for sure. As were Billy, Hopper and Ripper. In the center was a table, and on it, wrists tied down and face up, was a naked, plastered Mai Shiranui.

“I have to admit it, Andy boy, for you to let such a hot piece of ninja ass slip through your fingers is a true act of stupidity. All that time training left you hot and bothered, I bet. And for you not to take advantage of a ninja slut wanting you? I don’t think I have any sympathy for you. Then again, it took a good bit of booze, as well as an aphrodisiac passed off as a hangover cure. And now look at her.”

Mai was looking pretty drunk, a big grin on her face.

“You’re a good ninja slut, aren’t you?”

Mai just gave a moan of agreement. “Uh huh.”

“Would my ninja slut like some cock?” asked Geese as his now-hard rod was near her loins.

“Uh huh!” said Mai in her drug and alcohol induced state. Inside she was feeling lust, and need, all that which Andy hadn’t given. Her Id was in control, and her Superego had been tossed aside.

“Then I mustn’t keep a lady waiting…then again, that was your problem all along, wasn’t it, Andy boy? You kept her waiting too long, and she decided to move on. So she‘ll be moving on my cock now.”

With that, Geese entered Mai. She felt his cock inside her ninja pussy, filling her. It felt good, maybe too good. She’d wanted this from Andy, but he didn’t give it to her. With her Id in control, it didn’t matter whose cock it was, just as long as it was inside her.

“AHHHHHH! YEAH! Yeah, fuck me! Fuck the ninja slut!” went Mai as she felt Geese’s cock within her.

“Hear that, Andy boy? She's just as much a drunken, sluttish whore as any other woman. All you need is enough lust, enough booze and the right drug to unleash her inner slut!” All this he said as he pounded into her.

And soon the cries of Mai could be heard as the drug worked its way through her, while the booze started working its way out of her.

After a few minutes, Geese grimaced as he slammed into Mai one last time. He was then breathing heavily as he let his seed splash into Mai's body.

"Oh, that was SO good...see what you missed out on, Andy boy?" Turning to Billy, Hopper and Ripper, he said, "Okay, boys...you're up! Line up and take your crack at our ninja slut!"

----------------

After about another thirty minutes of sex with Mai, Geese pulled Billy aside.

"Get her cleaned up and dressed after she rests, then go and knock her out with the chloroform. I'll get some Jacksons from the "petty cash" drawer and some other evidence to really drive a stake into Andy's soul."

"You got it, boss," said Billy, going towards Hopper and Ripper, who were spent.

[Soon, the Bogard Unity will be no more...and then Southtown will be mine for sure,] thought Geese evilly.

------------------

The car pulled up to Mai's place. Billy, once again in his "proper Englishman" role, helped Mai to her door.

"There you go, love. You going to be okay?"

"H..hai..jus' lemme get in," slurred Mai. She might not be as drunk before, but that drug she was given still hazed her brain. After fumbling with her purse, she found her keys by touch and entered her place.

"You have a good night, love," said Billy. Once outside, he hopped in the car.

"Next stop, the Bogards," he said, with a brown-paper wrapped package marked "For Andy Bogard's Eyes Only."

---------------

It was noon when Mai got the phone call.

"MAI!!!!" It was Andy Bogard, and he was Pissed with a capital P.

"A...Andy?" went Mai. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Do YOU know what I've been watching the last hour or so? It's supposedly a tape of stuff you did last night!!"

[Last night?!?] thought Mai as she tried to frantically remember what happened. She had gotten drunk off her ass at a bar...then she was given some kind of funky hangover cure...then she was walked to her door, where she crashed on her futon.

"You'd better get here fast, Mai, 'cause you got a LOT of explaining to do."

Andy hung up. Mai checked her purse. In it was a big wad of twenties and a pack of birth-control pills.

[They weren't there last night when I left!] she mentally screamed. She then got a fresh sense of dread. [I don't remember having these...so how did they get here? And why can't I remember last night?]
===
Mai arrived at the Bogards' place within the hour after cleaning herself up. From what Andy said, this didn't sound good. He wasn't usually this pissed at her unless he had good reason to be.

And Buddha help her, she was afraid she'd find it all too good a reason.

When she got there, Joe Higashi and "Blue" Mary Ryan were there, as well as Andy's brother, Terry.

Andy spoke first. "This morning, when I went to get the paper, I found in our mailbox a package with this wrapping on it."

Andy held up the wrapping which said "For Andy Bogard's Eyes Only." He continued, "When I played the tape, I saw you were banging Geese Howard, Billy Kane and those two stooges of Geese's!"

"That can't be right!" said Mai. There would be no way she'd do that willingly, right?

"Oh no? See for yourself!" Andy played the tape back for Mai to view.

Indeed, there was Mai on tape, drunk, eyes glazed over in pleasure as the on-tape villains used her body for their own sexual relief. The real Mai blanched in horror as her brain started to piece together what happened. [That guy who helped me to the door...that was Billy Kane in disguise! Which means that hangover cure was some other drug! Which means this tape…is real!]

"How could you do this, Mai? If you wanted to get drunk, couldn't you get Mary or Joe to help you? Or at least get plastered in your own place?!?" roared Andy.

"Andy, I -- "

SMACK!

She was cut off as Andy slapped her square across the face. Mai felt it down inside her shattered soul. "I'd heard you'd also gotten laid by others as well...at first I thought they were rumors. Now I'm not sure."

This time, it was Mary who slapped Andy across the face, as Mai stood there, hand on her bruised cheek, stunned. "She was drunk, Andy! She must've been given a 'date rape' drug and taken advantage of! Cut her some slack, will you?"

Joe kneed Andy in the gut. "Yeah! If anyone's to blame for this, it's YOU! She was in love with you for the longest time and you didn't even see it! Or did you even WANT to see it?!? Why the hell weren't you there for her?!?"

Terry stepped in. "Mary, take Mai back to your place, and let me and Joe 'discuss things' with my brother here."

Mary quickly led the horror-struck Mai out of the room as Terry and Joe ended up beating some sense into Andy. However, she whipped out a cell phone once out and dialed a number.

Unbeknownst to them, however, Hopper and Ripper had used a shotgun microphone to broadcast the whole event to Geese.

"What'd you think, boss?" asked Hopper.

"By the time we're done, the Bogards will no longer be a factor in my plans for Southtown," said Geese, pleased with his handiwork. "But you'd better tail the girls, find out where Blue Mary lives. Who knows, maybe next time we'll use HER for the drug."

Hopper and Ripper chuckled evilly as they headed for the car.
===
Mary double-timed it to a hotel she had on speed-dial, taking twists, turns and many different back-ways to get there. She knew that if they could find Mai's place, they could find hers too. In her line of work, that could be fatal, even if she had an extra one or two in the area. For all she knew, Geese gave the order to tail her, and she couldn't protect Mai at all times.

After being sure that they weren't followed, Mary drove to that hotel, then checked Mai in.

Once in Mai's room, Mai asked for a pair of Mary's scissors.

"Honey, I know it's bad, but -- " went Mary, afraid Mai might do something desperate to redeem her lost honor.

"It's not that, Mary," said Mai. "When a female ninja is dishonored, her hair is cut short. I need to do that, and also dye it a different shade. If I stayed any longer, I'd fall into Geese's hands again, and this time might betray you all, even Andy. And I care about you all too much do that." A tear came to Mai's face.

"I understand, honey, I'll see if I can stop by a drug store and pick up some hair coloring and scissors. I can also help you with getting a ticket anywhere you want to out of here," said Mary, going into supportive-friend mode.

"Thanks, Mary," said Mai. "You're a real friend."
-----------------
As Mai finished her story, she began to tear up again. Ryu crushed her close to him, making good on his promise to her never to let her go.

He'd known the Bogards for a while through the usual fighting circuits. How could Andy not see that Mai loved him? How could he go so low as to kick her while she was down?

How can he control himself if he was ever alone with Andy again?

For inside Ryu, anger burned. His Dark Hadou reveled in the feeling. He didn't know who to be angrier at: Andy for abandoning Mai, or Geese for degrading and raping Mai.

All he knew was that if he ever got Geese Howard one on one, this "lowest crime" would be enough to declassify Geese as a human being.

[Nobody hurts my friend and gets completely away with that!] he thought darkly as she cried. All the while he held her tightly and protectively.

After she was done, he spoke. "Mai...it's not your fault. Andy was a fool to let you go, and a bigger fool to drop you like that when you got raped."

Mai sniffled, "But I'm afraid it might be worse." She sighed. "While I was dating Andy, I got paid attention to by other guys. After a while when I wasn't with Andy, I'd go out and have some fun. Some of that led to sex as well. When Geese called me a drunken, sluttish whore I don't know how close to that I had become then."

Ryu turned her to face him. "Mai, listen to me, and listen good."

He touched his forehead to hers.

"What Geese did was wrong. You're no whore. You are a woman who needed to be loved. You are my friend and I love you very much. You're near and dear to me."

Ryu then kissed Mai's left eye, then her right, followed by her forehead and finally her lips. She then kissed back, and their kiss deepened.

All this while, Mai felt happier. Ryu was a dragon. She, the fallen ninja angel, could climb aboard out of the valley of despair the wicked Geese dropped her in.

"Ryu?"

Ryu looked at her. "Hmm?"

"Thank you for being there for me."

He kissed her on the forehead. "You don't have to thank me, Mai. It's the least I can do for a friend."

She looked at him. "Ryu...can you make love to me?" Off his puzzled look, Mai continued, eyes pleading. "No raw sex. I want you to be gentle with me. I need to know if I can still feel it."

Ryu nodded as Mai kissed him deeply, her hands cupping his face and his arms around her slender body, her ample chest crushed against his muscular own, her pussy leaking as Ryu held her tight, returning the kiss, his tongue wrestling for supremacy over Mai's organ. He broke off the kiss and began to kiss and lick at Mai's neck, her moaning showing that she approved of Ryu's minstrations.

"You're so good at that," Mai whispered.

She then felt Ryu's now-erect member poking at her thigh. Deciding to give Ryu pleasure, she raised herself off of Ryu's body, her hands placed firmly on his shoulders, her eyes glazed over with a combination of lust and love for her new lover and protector. The buxom kunoichi licked her lips in a seductive manner, her short hair plastered against her head, her body glistening with sweat, the air heavy with the smell of sex.

Mai straddled him, then placed his cock at her hot, dripping entrance. Mai rolled her head back as she lowered herself onto Ryu, impaling herself with his member, feeling his organ fill her completely, her trimmed pubic hair meshed up against his own.

She grabbed his hands and guided them to her hips as she rocked them. "Touch me," she whispered. "I love the way that you touch me..."

Ryu complied as he place his hands there to guide her as she controlled the pace of their lovemaking, hips rising, then falling back so gently, pleasure washing throughout her body. Geese, his henchmen, nor the other men she slept with had never made her feel this good. Her entire body felt like it was on fire.

She gasped as she felt Ryu's hands back onto her massive tits, kneading the flesh with general expertise. That sent the pleasure level up several levels for Mai as her hands grasped his wrists as she rose on his cock.

"Oh, God," she whispered. "You feel so good inside of me, Ryu..."

"Your pussy is so hot," he rasped.

Mai was so tight. Has she not been wet, Ryu would have split her in two. Mai felt as if a giant spring was being wound inside of her, starting from her loins. Ryu's hands mauling her glorious chest wasn't helping either. After cumming inside of his Japanese ninja wonderland twice already, he knew that he wasn't going to last for long.

Then he felt Mai's hands at his shoulders, pulling him upward. He found him face pressed hard up against his chest as Mai wrapped her legs around his waist. She began to grind her hips into him more urgently, gently pulling his head back so that she could kiss him long and hard, his arms wrapped around her back while hers were dangling from his shoulders.

Lowering her head to his, Mai whispered into his ear, while all the while panting, moaning and whimpering in pleasure. "I'm almost there...cum inside of me, baby. I need it again...God, you're so good at this."

Maybe she was a ninja slut, as Geese had said in the video. But she was Ryu's ninja slut, and she didn't want it any other way. Ryu could be just as rough as well as gentle. And he saw satisfying her in ways that no man ever could.

They came together, Ryu's seed exploding inside of Mai, pushing her into her own orgasm. She was at least thankful to Geese that he provided the birth control pills. Mai screamed in release as her fingernails raked Ryu's back, drawing blood, her legs tightening around his waist as Ryu held her close grunting as he hosed her insides down with his cum, her juices mixing with his semen.

Stars exploded within Mai's head as her grip went slack. Her eyes rolled into the back her head as she sighed, but she held on as she manages to get her bearings back. She felt some drool from the corner of her mouth and she wiped her mouth.

"Feel better?" Ryu asked.

Mai pecked him on the lips. "Quite." She let out a moan of satisfaction. "You're so good," she whispered softly.

"You're no pushover yourself," Ryu replied as he laid back on the bed, taking Mai with him.

Mai looked at the clock. "It's almost noon." She laid her head back onto Ryu's chest as he covered themselves with a blanket. "Can we stay like this for a while? I don't want to be alone."

Ryu nodded. "Of course, Mai."

She slid up to him and kissed him deeply for a moment before resting her head back onto his chest. before long, both fighters were asleep.
===
Later on that day, Mai woke up. It was early evening and aside from her, the bed was empty. After grabbing a short terrycloth robe and slipping it over her slender frame, she exited the room in search for Ryu.

She found him on the phone with Mary, and wearing nothing but his white gi pants. Mai went back into her room and picked up the phone from inside there and listened in.

"So what are you doing at Mai's?" Mary was asking.

"She called me over to help her fix her dojo's rooftop," Ryu replied. "Mary...she told me everything. About her and Gesse."

"She did?"

"Of course. Mai is a good friend to me, not to mention sparring partner. That was real low, even for someone like Geese Howard to take advantage of someone like that. I'm surprised that Andy didn't do nothing about it."

"Me too. Andy can be a complete idiot at times."

"So what do you plan on doing with Geese?"

"That's the problem," Mary replied. "He pratically owns Southtown. Unless it's a King of Fighters tournament, then we can't touch him."

"You can't," Ryu replied, "but I can."

"What?"

"You'll see," Ryu replied. "In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on Mai for you guys. Make sure she stays out of trouble."

"Thanks. I'll let Terry and Joe know that she's in good hands."

Ryu hangs up the phone. Seconds later, he felt arms wrap around his torso and a warm body pressed up against his back.

“I was wondering where you were, lover,” Mai said as she caressed him.

Ryu turned around and looked down at Mai. Her robe was open, concealing her chest, but left her pussy exposed. “Phone rang, and I had woken up earlier. Had the chance to talk with Mary. You know she, Joe and Terry are worried about you.”

“They stood by me, they’re good friends and practically family since Grandfather died. I don’t think I could ask for anyone else…except maybe you,” said Mai as she leaned up to kiss his cheek.

“Ryu…”

“Yes, Mai?”

There was a silence before Mai broke it.

“Can I be your lover? I’ve never been more sure of anything than I am know.”

“Are you sure you’re up for it? It‘s not going to be easy,” said Ryu.

“I am, and I’m ready for it. You were willing to love me when Andy wasn’t. You gave me the courage to trust and love again. I want you, Ryu. And I’d be willing to do anything I need to so I can love you.”

Ryu wasn’t about to back down from Mai, who looked determined to show Ryu either love or the door.

“Well, Mai…consider yourself my lover. Or mistress, if you prefer.”

“Yes, Ryu…I will be your mistress.”

As Mai leapt up and embraced Ryu warmly, Ryu began to sweat drop.

[And then there were three,] a wicked voice said in his mind. [How are you going to explain this to Chun Li? ‘Cause she ain‘t no schoolgirl hooker, you know.]

Ryu hoped he’d have an explanation soon…or he’d be in for a LOT of trouble later.
Sign up to rate and review this story