Categories > Games > Street Fighter > Ryu's Harem

Chapter One, Part Two - Chun Li

by Headcrook

Category: Street Fighter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 7022 words

?Blocked
Chapter One, Part Two: The Fiancée, Chun Li Xiang

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Take Chun Li for example. What most people know about Chun Li is that she is one of Interpol's most dedicated detectives. What they don't know is that she is very, VERY submissive. The more pleasure I get from her, the more she gets back. She doesn't need to be asked to do anything.

I found this out the last time I fought her in the tournament, when after the match we ended up fucking on the beach. Since then, I've claimed the martial artist as my own. Chun Li, even though she would not want to admit it to anybody else, is at my mercy. Don't get me wrong. I do care about her. Probably much more than Sakura. But to have the Strongest Woman on Earth at my mercy is a feat that Vega could only dream of.


===

Chun Li Xiang just stepped out of the ladies' restroom. She was blushing, hoping there had been no security cameras. Otherwise she'd have a REAL hard time explaining the noises she'd made in the toilet.

One of the wiseguys made the snide crack years ago that her brown eyes were due to the fact she was full of shit. One of her friends told her, "The next time that line's used on you, say, 'Why do you think I just went to the bathroom? I was full of it before but not anymore.'"

She might not have been full of shit, but frustration, yeah, she'd had a lot of that today, having to work on a never-ending mass of paperwork that needed doing before the case she was on would be considered closed. Just then, her frustration level had peaked, so she needed release.

So she made a beeline for the bathroom.

She got into the nearest stall and locked it behind her. Slipping her skirt down to her knees, then her panties, she used her finger to try to bring herself off as she remembered a naughtier memory she'd had a few weeks ago...

------

It had been, simply put, a crappy day at Interpol. She'd gotten her work done, but it seemed to keep multiplying like rabbits. Finish one thing, two more came in its place.

Kei and Sakura met Chun Li at the door.

"Please, Chun Li, let us attend to you," said Kei as she took Chun Li's briefcase and put it in the living room.

"Yes, you're tired and tense, so let us wash away the day," added Sakura as she gave Chun Li a large towel. "Why not get comfortable, then meet us in the furo."

Chun Li took the towel, then went to the room she shared with Ryu. Ryu saw her as she came down the hall.

"One of Those Days again, Chun Li?"

Chun Li sighed. "Hai. Can't seem to get a break from them lately."

"If Ken were here, he'd say it was due to Murphy, the guy with the law..." mused Ryu.

"If it can go wrong, it will," they both chorused.

"And it seems like that's the orders for the past few days," went Chun Li.

"Why not go ahead, slip out of your clothes, and join the girls in the furo? Maybe what they have planned is what you might need."

Chun Li quipped, "You and they love to see me naked."

"With a body like yours, who wouldn't? You are not just the Strongest Woman in the World, but probably The Sexiest Woman In The World as well."

Chun Li smiled. "Flattery at the right time will get you a lot of places, Ryu Hoshi." She then went into the room and undressed, undoing her hair from her buns and braids.

Later, with just the towel on, she went to the furo. Sakura and Kei were there already, and had a Tupperware container beside them. Kei led Chun Li to a spa table with headrest.

Sakura was splashing warm water on the table, before motioning Chun Li to lie down face down. Chun Li did, chin on the headrest. Sakura then splashed Chun Li's body with warm water while Kei soaped up a soft washcloth. Kei then began to lather up Chun Li's legs, then Chun Li's behind, arms and back. Kei worked the washcloth in all the nooks and crannies on the back side of Chun Li, which caused the Interpol agent to briefly shoot her eyebrows up.

Sakura then splashed Chun Li's body well to rinse off the soap suds. After she was sure Chun Li was clean, she said, "Turn over."

Chun Li did as asked, and once again, Sakura splashed her with water before Kei lathered her up. Kei paid special attention to her breasts and pussy, lathering slowly so she could caress more of Chun Li's womanly body. "You were right...I do feel my day being washed away. Thank you for making me feel better," went the Chinese woman.

"You're quite welcome," said Kei demurely.

Sakura rinsed Chun Li off, then taking the towel, dried her off as well. "Don't forget to take the container with us," said Sakura to Kei. Kei just nodded and grabbed said container while Sakura wrapped the towel around Chun Li again.

Ryu chose that moment to come by. "Feel a little cleaner?" asked Ryu dryly.

"Why do you ask?" went Chun Li, getting a sense something was going on.

"Because..." he said while lifting the Chinese woman over his shoulder, "...it's time we got down and dirty with you."

Chun Li squealed as Ryu carried her to the bedroom, Sakura and Kei following right behind them. "Let's get to business, shall we?" went Ryu as he laid Chun Li on the bed. He then lined his cock up to Chun Li's sex, then slowly entered, reveling in her tightness.

"You look like you need some honey, Chun Li...why not taste mine?" winked Sakura as she climbed onto the bed and placed her pussy in Chun Li's face, so Chun Li's tongue could lick.

While Chun Li lapped at the pussy offered to her by Sakura, Kei took this moment to appreciate Chun Li's bosom. The Chinese woman's breasts reminded her of ice cream with cherries on top. With that, Kei lapped at Chun Li's nipples before suckling one gently.

Chun Li felt herself in bliss. Sakura's pussy had sweet and salty juice to it, with a hint of Ryu. Kei's lavish treatment of her breasts drove the desire meter up a notch, and Ryu banging her tight pussy with his huge cock made her feel loved.

Suddenly, this day didn't seem so bad after all, she mused as she licked and received...

-------

She'd had her trepidations about Ryu having mistresses, but he'd reassured her that she was the "alpha female" and that he wouldn't run away with them when they got married.

It didn't hurt that the girls loved Chun Li as much as she'd grown to love them. Kind of like a kinky incestuous family, though she was glad her peers at Interpol didn't know about it.

Kei, in particular, reminded her of a lover back in Hong Kong when she went through a phase in her life. A phase that began with the dumping by her previous fiance...

--------------

Chun Li had been outside the hospital room of Deng Liang. She had heard the comments from Deng's mother that had not been kind. Part of her wondered how much of the situation was the mother's fault...and how much of was her own.

The day before, Chun Li had celebrated Deng's birthday with him, even going so far as to invite him into the bedroom where she had planned to give all of herself to him.

Shortly before though, her pager went off. Growling, she went toward it, the mood killed. What she saw even made it more serious.

It had the number of her supervisor on the pager with the last three digits being 505.

She knew Chun Li was going to be very busy, and was told not to call or page unless absolutely necessary.

[She'd damn well better have something that warrants this,] she thought as she punched in the number. The 505 after the number was a code that meant this was big.

"Inspector Xiang," said Inspector Po.

"What's going on, Sally?" Chun Li asked.

"I'm at your suspect's place," replied Inspector Po. "He got Swissed."

"What happened to the team watching him?"

"They got off luckier, right now they're being patched up. Look, I knew you were doing something real personal tonight, but with something like this happening, we're going to be needing you at the helm of this."

Chun Li sighed. "Always the case, isn't it?"

"In this case, yes. I'm sorry."

"So am I." Chun Li hung up. This was a mood killer for sure.

Deng sensed something was up. "Are you okay, love?"

Chun Li shook her head. "That was my boss at Interpol. She said someone involved with my work got killed."

His face showed concern. "Oh no...I'm sorry, Chun Li."

"It's not your fault. It's all part of what happens when you date someone involved with law enforcement."

Deng frowned. "So something happened. If I were in your shoes I'm sure I'd be facing it too. So don't beat yourself up over it."

[Just be glad you're not in my shoes, Deng,] thought Chun Li. [Otherwise you would not be in a good mood either.] "I'm just sorry this happened on your birthday."

"Want a hug? I'm told those can help. You might need one right now."

"No...you'd better let me walk you to your car."

After a few minutes, Chun Li was ready to go out to walk Deng to his car. Suddenly, as they walked out, Deng cried "AH!" Chun Li immediately pulled Deng to the ground, and she saw he had been shot in the shoulder. Pulling out her pistol, she scanned the roofs quickly. Whoever had fired at Deng must've been gunning for her, and Deng just came in the way.

Getting Deng to safety, Chun Li flipped up her cellphone. She called for the Chinese equivalent of 911.

"This is bad, really bad," Inspector Po said after Chun Li told her what happened.

"You don't know the half of it, Sally! If Deng hadn't been there..." replied Chun Li.

"...we'd be possibly talking about your funeral rather than a civilian getting shot. This is even more serious. Whoever shot your fiance knows where you live and they almost got lucky. We can't chance you giving them a second shot. We're moving you to an undisclosed location closer to the offices, with more security."

[I got the feeling that's not the only part of it,] thought Chun Li with dread.

"That means you're going to have to be cut off from the world. This means you might have your phone calls monitored, and you might have to distance yourself for a while. We'll watch him if they try to go after you through him, but the less you see of him, the better.

"Meaning this may be the last time in a while you see him."

"So I need to break the news to him?"

"Unfortunately, yes. He'll need to hear it from someone close to him," went Sally.

"Whether I'll be able to stay close after this is another thing," replied Chun Li, with her dread confirmed.


Chun Li walked into the room where Deng was recovering. He had a flesh wound, nothing more serious than that.

"Mom said some nasty things about you," he went to Chun Li. "She said you'd be the death of me yet."

Chun Li cringed. Deng's mother didn't like the fact she was not your traditional, dutiful Chinese wife material. Add this to her other prejudices and Chun Li could only guess Deng had gone through the traditional "mother worried about losing her baby boy" routine.

"She said you weren't good for me. That if she saw us wed, she'd then see you at my funeral."

That was especially brutal. Deng swallowed, but said, "I’ve got the feeling that's not the worst of it."

"The high-ups gave the same the same routine."

"Then I guess this means...the wedding's off."

Chun Li blinked, "What?!?"

"Either I'll be at your funeral or you'll be at mine. We both know what you do and how dangerous it could be. We know now that it could involve me too. I don't want that, and neither do you."

Chun Li swallowed. "Do you love me?"

"I do. But I don't want to lose you to some bastard. If I did...I'm not sure I could take it. I almost couldn't take it now."

"Did your mother talk you into this?"

"Did Interpol talk you into coming here?"

Chun Li was mad now, but she said nothing.

"Never mind, that said it all. I'm so sorry, Chun Li."

[So am I, you prick,] she thought as she walked out.

---------------

For a while that turned her off men. She hooked up with a female from Hong Kong, who especially got her always hot and but not bothered as her lesbian lover. It made her glad to go "see how the other half lived" but just when she thought she could be happy there, tragedy struck again.

Her lover was hit by a drunk driver, and supposedly died at the scene. Feeling like she couldn't get a break no matter where she went, she closed herself off completely. [Maybe that's why Kei-chan is so special to me,] she thought. [Because all that my late girlfriend was, Kei is as well. Not to mention Kei's just as loving as Ryu.]

Then Ryu came along...

---------

It was a tournament in Hawaii. Ryu was there for the fight, as always. Chun Li was there since there was supposedly someone that she could lean on for her Interpol work.

In the first match, she won easily. After all, her competitors didn't think a "girl" could fight.

[Well,] she thought, [This "Girl" can kick ass just as well as a guy can, and harder.]

Ryu, as well, had no problem with his first-round opponent. One good Hadoken followed by a quick Shoryuken sent the man flying.

Soon it was just down to Chun Li, who found that her foes got even tougher as the fights wore on, and Ryu, who knew his game had to be stepped up as well.

[He's tall, Asian, and not too bad looking...] thought Chun Li about Ryu.

[She's got a nice body, and a beautiful face...] thought Ryu about Chun Li.

Both shook their heads as they tried to clear them. [Where did THAT come from?] was on both their minds as they fought. Each knew the other was a tough fighter, and each gave the other no quarter.

[He's good!] she thought. [But if only I could get a shot in...] Suddenly a wild idea came to mind. After Ryu tried a Shoryuken (which was blocked by Chun Li), this gave her the opening she wanted. She grabbed him by his gi jacket and kissed him. Ryu had been stunned.

[Nice...] thought Chun Li for a second before she returned to the match.

[She kissed me!] he thought a little happily.

Then she threw him over her shoulder.

Ryu then hit the ground, hard. He then shook his head as he got back to his feet, just as Chun Li's foot slammed down where his head was at earlier.

[Okay, she got one on me. Won't do that again!]

He saw her raise her leg at his chest, and began kicking very quickly.

"Hadouken!"

The blue blast of ki energy caught Chun Li in mid-snap, and she then staggered back. Ryu jumped in with a flying kick, and knocked her down. As she got back up, Ryu went low. He hit her with a series of quick low kicks, then followed with a foot sweep.

When she got up again, this time he acted quickly.

"Shoryuken!"

The Dragon Wave Punch was the knockout blow that sent Chun Li down for the third time. This time, she didn't get up.

Ryu went to her, and bent down. He felt the side of her neck. She had a pulse, so that was one concern off his mind.

"You fought well...very sneaky in the beginning, but well."

He turned her face to his and kissed her lips before leaving.

---------

Her reverie was interrupted when the phone next to her went off. She picked up the receiver.

"Yes?"

"Inspector Xiang, this is security. There's a man here saying he's your fiance. He has a picnic basket filled with food with him, as well as a backpack with a blanket. Both are clean. He's Japanese, had black hair and wearing a red headband. Could you come down to the lobby and identify him?"

"I'll be right down." [That sounds like Ryu,] Chun Li thought as she went downstairs. [But why would he be here at this time of night?] The elevator doors opened as she entered the lobby.

"Chun Li!"

It was Ryu, all right. And in hand he did have a picnic basket. A good-sized one. It was at this time she remembered she hadn't eaten yet.

"Ryu! What brings you here?"

"We knew you'd be working late, so Kei whipped up some dinner for you. She and Sakura are going over school work right now as we speak."

As part of their new life, Sakura and Kei put a lot of effort into their studies. The placement tests weren't that far away, after all...and the more distance they put from their old lives, the better. "But we'd better get this upstairs so you can eat."

"It's okay, Joe, he's with me." Chun Li took Ryu's hand and led her up to her office. Once there, she locked the door and Ryu then helped unpack some of the basket.

"What brought you here tonight, Ryu?"

"You, mainly. You've been going through paperwork for a few nights the past few weeks, so I thought I'd try to lighten your load a little. Besides, can't a man show he cares for his fiancee?" Ryu said with a Ken-like grin.

"The usually stone faced Ryu Hoshi cracking a grin? Who are you and what have you done to my fiance?" Chun Li chuckled as well as she ate.

"I'm a man trying to get that sense of humor my best friend says I've needed for a long time."

"You're getting there, Ryu." Soon Chun Li finished dinner. "Did you bring any dessert?"

"Where's a nice, soundproofed place without cameras?"

"Conference room 5 -- always for top-secret briefing and de-briefing. Why do you ask?"

"How about we go there and I can give you dessert there?"

"Really, now." Chun Li looked coy as she saw the evil glint in Ryu's eyes. "What's for dessert?"

"Fresh-fucked Inspector will Shotokan Sausage."

"Sounds delicious."

"IS delicious. Now let's get over there to give you your first serving."

Like two naughty school children, they went to the Conference Room, picnic basket in tow. Just as mischievous as after that first match...

---------

"Wait up!"

Ryu turned around and blinked. There was Chun Li. This time in more casual attire--a bikini that did justice to her wonderful figure, and her beautiful hair down. A towel was wrapped around her waist, the back hanging like a skirt.

Ryu, likewise, was in swimming trunks and towel over his neck. This was Hawaii, after all. With a lot of beach out there and the match over, there was no way he was going to pass up the chance for a swim.

"Nice outfit. Nicer woman inside it." Ryu was a fighter, but he knew a good looking woman as well when he saw one. Chun Li fit that as well.

Ryu went up to her. "Good match. Though that kiss you gave was an interesting move."

Chun Li laughed a little. "It was meant to see how well you could kiss, too. How about we walk on the beach?"

A few hours later, the two were walking and talking. Ryu got to know her story, and Chun Li got to know his.

"...so I guess love seems so far away. Every time I get near, tragedy strikes me," went Chun Li as she wiped a tear from her eye.

Ryu then asked, "Well, you want to try one last time? Ken would say 'Third time's the charm.'"

"You have anyone in mind?" said Chun Li as she cocked an eyebrow.

Ryu then tilted her head so she faced him. "As a matter of fact, I think I do." He then bent down and kissed her tenderly.

After breaking off the kiss, Chun Li said, "You got a deal."

Going to a secluded part of the beach, they made sure nobody was around. Then Ryu put his arms around her and embraced her. Or so Chun Li thought until she felt the strings of her top come off.

"Ryu..."

Ryu then had been kissing her neck as well as nibbling it. "Yes?"

"If we're going to do what I think we're going to do... we'd better get a little lower," said Chun Li. "People might see us."

"Good point." Ryu brought Chun Li a little closer to the ground. He then spread out his towel, and laid Chun Li across it. Going to her chest, he then took a nipple into his mouth and licked, then suckled it gently. He let his tongue also swirl the nipple a little while his fingers took the other nipple in hand.

Chun Li gasped, then moaned. She had wonderful breasts, the envy of a lot of her female colleagues. Which was why she ended drawing some of the sleazier assignments, no doubt. A female cop with her looks, strength and skills could get more done undercover in the vice cases than a man might.

And yet Ryu was making her feel bliss again as he suckled her. Soon he went to the other nipple, giving the same treatment to it with his mouth he gave the first. Chun Li held his head to her breast, feeling things within she thought she'd buried.

Ryu continued to savor the nipple a little while longer before he raised his head. Going to her bikini bottom, he looked at her and asked, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, Ryu, please..." went Chun Li. She felt him kiss and lick down her body, swirling his tongue around her navel. Her loins heated up as he rubbed her thighs.

"Are you ready to let me love you?" he said with a seriousness that let Chun Li know he wanted her, body and soul.

"Yes, but let me get you ready," went Chun Li as she sat up. She went to his swimming trunks and undid the drawstring. As she let her hands feel down his manhood she could sense it grow to her touch. Mentally she gasped. Only a few times in her undercover work did she run across a naked cock or two, and Ryu's had to be in the "above-average" category.

As she let one hand make Ryu's cock hard, she used the other to undo her bikini strings. Soon the triangular piece of cloth covering her modesty fell. Ryu saw Chun Li's trimmed patch over her sex, which almost winked at him.

"Gods, Chun Li, I've wanted you ever since we saw each other," went Ryu as he got closer to her.

Chun Li lined him up at her entrance. "And I you. Now take me, I'm yours!"

With that, Ryu thrust into her, his cock feeling how tight she was. Chun Li gasped as she felt so filled with his meat within her. Ryu slowly backed out, then slammed in again, a little harder. This time he went further and Chun Li gasped again. She looped her hands over his neck as her legs went around his waist.

"Come on, big man, show me what you got!" she went as she rode Ryu. "You asked for it," Ryu replied as he went faster. Soon it was all Chun Li could do to keep up as she kept on gasping, making sharp cries with each thrust Ryu made inside her. It made her thankful she'd gone on the pill again, she'd need it soon.

Ryu was relishing the hot tightness that was Chun Li. At the same time he felt her pussy work on his cock. He also knew he'd blow his load soon.

"Chun...Li...I'm...NGGGGGGGGGHH!" went Ryu as he came within her, holding her close to him. The hot seed within her was all she needed to go over the edge. Chun Li shrieked with orgasm as she came. Both lovers then gasped, trying to get some air.

Chun Li recovered first. "There...is a Mandarin saying...for someone like you. Wo ai ni, airen. 'I love you, darling.'"

Ryu smiled. "'Ai shiteru, anata.' I love you too, my darling Chun Li."

"You know, people will see us and they'll start talking, Ryu."

"We'll just have to ask them where we can get a ring then."

With that they smiled and lay back, close to each other, loving each other.

------------------

From that point on she and Ryu were joined at the heart when not joined at the loins. Once he got with Ken, Ryu was able to get a ring for Chun Li. The next time she showed Ryu as her fiancé, it was bittersweet...

------------------

Deng Liang had stopped by the Tokyo office of Interpol. He was in Japan for business, somewhat personal. He'd heard that Chun Li had moved on to Tokyo after leaving Hong Kong.

He'd wished he hadn't gotten so painfully nasty when he last saw her in his hospital room, but his mother was worse than most Asian mothers around their sons.

And his now late mother was one of the reasons he was here now, taking legal charge over her affairs. She'd had a stroke, then died in the hospital. He called Interpol to see where Chun Li had gone, but all they could say was "Tokyo."

So after verifying she was now at the Tokyo offices, he was able to come down.

As it happened, Deng met Chun Li in the lobby.

He went to her, and said, "Excuse me, miss -- "

She spun around. "What are YOU doing here?"

"I came to see if I could talk with you for a moment."

"What, your mother not pulling your strings anymore?" she said snidely.

"Not from where she is." His face got serious. "She died a few weeks ago."

Chun Li's face paled. "Oh Deng, I'm so sorry -- "

"I guess this was what she wanted, to have me at her funeral, not the other way around. Think we can talk somewhere?" Deng asked.

"Let me get to my office, then let someone know where I'd be."
---
At a teahouse next door, the two former lovers sat down.

"It was a stroke, and I was there to call for an ambulance. She never regained consciousness," said Deng.

Chun Li bowed her head. She knew Deng's mother had been the one who put the wedge between them when he got shot. "How's your father?"

"He died shortly after our last conversation."

Chun Li put her hand on his. "I'm sorry." What she knew about Deng was despite everything, he'd been the loyal loving son, trying to care for his folks as well. When his father died, that left him to deal with a mother who must have doubled his grief.

Now she was gone too.

And he was all alone.

"Chun...now that my mom's gone, I'd like to ask for your hand again. There's nothing that's stopping me from wanting to take you as my wife." Deng went inside his coat to pull out a ring box.

Chun Li was taken aback by this. She would have said something, but just then Ryu came alongside her.

"Chun Li, who's this?"

"Ryu, this is my ex-fiancé, Deng Liang. Deng, this is Ryu Hoshi...my current boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you, Ryu," said Deng with some civility. Inside, his hopes for asking Chun Li to take him back crashed to pieces.

"Same here, Deng," said Ryu. "What brings you to Tokyo?"

"My mother passed away a few weeks ago, so I'm sorting through her affairs. She had a few things in the Tokyo area, so I'm taking control there."

"I'm sorry," said Ryu. Turning to Chun Li, Ryu said, "I just got this not too long ago. I'm sorry I didn't get to make this official until now." Ryu pulled out a ring box of his own, and kneeled in front of Chun Li. He opened it to reveal a ruby-and-diamond ring.

"Chun Li Xiang, will you marry me?"

Chun Li embraced Ryu warmly and kissed his lips. "Yes!" Ryu then placed the ring on her finger.

Deng got up and said, "Congratulations." Turning to Ryu, he said, "Take care of her. She's special, and while I made a mistake once, I'll tell you now I won't make it again."

Ryu said, "Thanks, but that chance isn't going to happen."

Deng just said, "See it doesn't," and left. That was the last time Chun Li ever saw Deng Liang again.

------------------

As Chun Li ushered Ryu in to the Conference Room, she noticed he still had the backpack with him. She then turned on the lights and locked the door behind them.

Ryu took a blanket out of the backpack and laid the blanket on the table and the backpack in an empty chair. He then cleared his throat.

"You seem to be a little tense, Inspector. How about letting your hair down.”

Chun Li did just that, undoing the ribbons keeping her hair in the bunned look she usually had them in.

"Now let's see how well you look with less on," went Ryu. "Undo your tie, and open your blouse."

Chun Li did so, taking off her tie and flinging it to a nearby chair. She opened her blouse to reveal she did not wear a bra. Her ample bosom was firm with no bounce.

"Now let me take a look under your skirt." Chun Li flipped up her short skirt, to reveal she was wearing a white garter belt, with white fishnet stockings. Her panties, however, were a little moist.

"Someone's been a naughty girl, hasn't she?" teased Ryu as he saw the panties.

"I was thinking of the last time you and the girls got together to savor all of me. It made me wet and wanting you," said Chun Li a little guiltily.

"Just as much as I want you now? Why not take off the panties and then we can sate each other's hunger."

Chun Li grinned a little and sat on the table. She slowly removed the panties, slipping them over her legs. Ryu then undid his shoes, and got out of his pants. His hard cock tented his boxers. He got out of them, and tossed them with the pants.

"And now to give you your first serving, anata."

Ryu took her in his arms, and planted her against the wall. He slowly slipped his hardened manhood into her hot wet box. Chun Li moaned, and she wrapped her arms behind his neck and her legs against his waist as he began to take her against the wall. He kissed her neck and nibbled it as she made soft moans and cries, their hips moving in tandem as his manhood pounded inside her. As her cries got higher in pitch, she bucked faster against him, riding him like a bronco. Ryu thrust harder, faster, knowing neither of them could last long.

Soon she gave one last scream as she came, and she clung to Ryu as her legs locked her body against his. Ryu grunted as well, firing his seed within her. After they caught their breath, the two lovers kissed each other long and tenderly.

"Mmm...that was delicious, airen. Can I have another helping?" asked Chun Li naughtily.

"Of course...but we'd better do it on the table this time. Don't want you to be flattened too badly against the wall."

Ryu then carried her over to the table, gently like she was made of china. "Now strip, Inspector. We both know you look better out of your uniform than in it."

Chun Li did as she was told. She didn't want to admit it to other men, but when she was with Ryu, she didn't mind being submissive. Soon she was nude.

"Now come to me and help me out of these clothes. It's getting a little warm in here."

Chun Li went to Ryu, and piece by piece helped him out of his remaining clothes as well. Ryu then gently laid Chun Li down on the blanket. However, Chun Li had other ideas.

"Airen, let me get you ready, first."

Chun Li went to Ryu's cock and licked up and down it. She tasted herself and her lover upon it, and it was wicked to do so. It was a taste she was addicted to, and she parted her lips to take Ryu into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she tried to make him harder. She felt Ryu's hands stroke her head gently as he moaned.

Soon, though, she felt he was hard enough. She then raised her head from his cock, and licked the sides.

"You're ready to go, Airen."

"Then it's time now to give you your next serving, anata," went Ryu.

Ryu lined his manhood with her sex, then plunged into Chun Li with a hard thrust. The thrusting took Chun Li by surprise, and she gasped.

"Someone's been taking his vitamins," winked Chun Li as she relished Ryu within her.

"And someone's gonna get her daily requirement of Vitamin Ryu," he grinned evilly as he began going faster, each thrust plunging in deeper. Soon he was giving Chun Li a hard fucking in her place of work, and she was gasping and crying, each thrust making her want more. Making her egg Ryu on.

The thing was, she knew she was being used to sate Ryu's lusts. But she still loved it when he did it with her, making her feel pleasure in places she hadn't felt with any other man. And of course, he always made her feel loved, especially with his cock within her.

"You're such a wanton woman, you know that, Chun Li? You might be big in Interpol, but you're stll just yearning for someone to love you the way I can." Ryu tried to stoke her fires the same way she did his just now. And getting her to unlock her inner slut would be just the way.

Chun Li kept making shrill cries as Ryu took her on the table. It was naughty making love where she worked, even if nobody was around. And it was such a thrill, even more than fighting. She didn't want to admit it in public, but she was enjoying Ryu's claiming of her.

"Ah! Yes! Ryu, I'm so naughty! Take me, use me! Fuck me hard and make me yours forever!" Her legs locked around his waist as he took her.

These words spurred Ryu on, and he picked up the pace, knowing he wouldn't last much longer the way Chun Li's pussy worked his cock. The right mix of love, lust and mischief really got them both going. Others might call him a horn dog and her a nympho, but as long as they had each other, Ryu couldn't care less what others said.

Ken might tease they were made for each other, but then again, they were, so that wasn't a problem.

Suddenly her body tensed as did he. "Chun! I'm...gonna...CUM!"

"Don't pull out! I want to feel your cum inside me!" she cried.

Ryu just held her loins with one last thrust as he came inside her, his seed splashing her sex. That was all she needed as well to climax with a loud scream that would have surely broken a few windows had they not been in a soundproof room.

Ryu fell so he was above Chun Li, who just wrapped her arms around him and drew him in for a deep kiss.

"Mmm...you were right, that was delicious. The second helping was just as tasty as the first. Can I have another?" said Chun Li slyly as she held her fiance close.

"Perhaps later, Ms. Xiang. We'd better get back before your people wonder where I've taken you and what we might be doing. But here's a start on that," said Ryu as he kissed Chun Li deeply.

"You may be right," said Chun Li as she quickly got her clothes on. "But here's something for you."

She gave Ryu her panties, a little damp.

Ryu put them in his jacket pocket, and then took out a towel, and quickly looked where he and Chun Li made love. Once he was sure there was no trace of their juices, he got the towel, as well as the blanket back in the backpack. Then he went with Chun Li to her office. Taking her papers, she tidied up a bit.

"Now we'd better get going or we'll really have it hit the fan," said Chun Li as she locked up her office. Ryu walked with her to the elevator, which opened up.

"You know, we could always make love in an elevator," teased Ryu.

"Not here," went Chun Li, cracking a smile. "Too many folks, and if we stop the elevator, they'll get people to come to it quick. Then we'd really be in for it."

Ryu had to agree about that. As much as he loved her and the thought of making love was even more thrilling at her workplace, he hadn't been sure he didn't push his luck already doing what they did now. There was just too much risk. And here, at Chun Li's place of work, she could get fired for sexual misconduct.

And no thrilling fuck in an elevator was worth tossing your fiancée’s ass into an unemployment line.

"Leaving now, Inspector Xiang?" the security clerk that stopped the two asked.

"I'm calling it a night, Joe. I think I might've overestimated how much I could do tonight," said Chun Li. "Did get a lot of it done, but not all. Not yet."

Joe just grinned and said, "Well, don't burn yourself out. You're one of our favorite folks here."

"I won't Joe, and thanks again," replied Chun Li as she and Ryu made for the door.

Walking beside Chun Li, Ryu tried to keep a straight face as he went past the security at Interpol. Once out of earshot, he whispered to her, "You think he knows?" as they went to her car.

Chun Li whispered back, "Maybe we can pass off the looks in our faces as two young people who were looking to get some when they got home."

"You think? Though I might have another round in the chamber for you to hit your target, Miss Xiang."

Chun Li swatted his shoulder.

===================

Back home at the dojo, the two went to their bedroom before running mischievously to the furo, naked. Sakura and Kei had already gone to sleep.

"You ready for me to fire off one last round?" chuckled Ryu as he warmed up the water.

Chun Li smirked, "Come to think of it, a money shot might be the best way to cap off the evening, you bad boy. I'll get you primed, then we'll see what kind of load you have."

"You ARE a dirty girl tonight, anata," teased Ryu. After warming the spa table with water again, Ryu picked up Chun Li and laid her down on it.

"Give me a little warning when you're close, Ryu," said Chun Li.

"I'll do my best, but I hope I don't go off too soon..." warned Ryu.

“That’s the risk you take with your bullet in my chamber, airen,” teased Chun Li. “We just need to see your caliber.”

“Oh, I’m sure my bullet will fit your chamber fine, let’s make sure the gun doesn’t go ‘boom’.” Ryu lined his hips to hers and began thrusting in and out of her.

Chun Li felt him within her walls, like a key in a lock. Custom made for each other. She felt herself heat up and moisten him as he took her. She was being owned by Ryu, and she felt like a sports car being driven off the lot as her sexual motors revved up.

This time, however, Ryu was more in tune with his cock. After a few minutes he felt it tense up and quickly pulled out of her. He pulled her body up so his cock was in line with her face. Without warning, he fired his seed.

Chun Li only had a split second to close her eyes as she felt his seed on her face. It was over in a few seconds, and soon Chun Li had her Money Shot Vitamin Ryu facial.

Ryu paused to admire her beauty, even with his cum on her. He then grabbed a washcloth and helped clean her up.

“We have been dirty, haven’t we…looks like we’ll have to clean up now, won’t we,” said Ryu as he lathered up a washcloth.

“Yes, we have,” went Chun Li, smiling. Ever since that time at the beach, there was never a time when she didn’t feel joined at the hip, loins or heart with Ryu.

And as Ryu lathered Chun Li up to wash away the day, she knew that their love would last through all cliché.
Sign up to rate and review this story