Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Made Man

4

by Lillith_Thursday 0 reviews

...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 632 words

0Unrated
It was about 11pm and I hadn't heard anything from Benji in awhile.

I wonder what he's doing...

"You know guys; I think I'm going to hit the sack. I'm kinda tired." I said to Joel and Billy with a fake yawn.

"Alright Paul. Talk to you tomorrow."

Joel answered back to me without taking his eyes from the screen.

"Night Paul." Billy said doing the same.

I walked out from the back of the bus to see Benji no where in sight. I came across his bunk and pulled back the curtain to find him asleep with his head toward the side of the bus, a pen in his hand, and my note folded up beside him. He probably finished it and forgot to put it on the table or he fell asleep before he got to do it. I picked it up slowly so that not to wake the sleeping angel that I loved so dearly. I placed the note in my pocket and closed the curtain on Benji's bunk. I walked toward the bathroom. No one would think of disturbing me in the bathroom.

I turned on the light and shut the door just as the bus hit a slight bump. I locked the door and sat down on the toilet then pulled the note out of my pocket. I opened it to see that it was the same paper. Benji had written pretty small on the other third of the paper that I had written on. I know that Benji hates to write small. I read over the note.

Dear Anonymous,

I guess my first question is: Who are you? Are you a fan or someone I know? How did you get on the bus? Did you sneak in? Yeah, like you'd tell me. Anyway, do you really love me this much? How long have you loved me? I am having some boyfriend kind of problems right now; I don't know if you know this or not. This person won't leave me alone about everything. Yet I always take them back. Sorry to ramble on like this but I'm just really confused right now. I hope you don't mind. Tell me something about you; give me a clue please. I'd really like to know who has this crush on me.

Sincerely,

Benji


I take my glance off of the paper. "He wrote back to me." I whispered as soft as I could.

I smiled and folded the note and placed it back in my pocket. I got up off the toilet and unlocked the door. I opened the door and turned the light off. I had then walked back to my bunk and climbed onto it and turned my small stationary battery-operated light on and shut the curtain. I carefully took out another pieced of paper to write on.

/What should I tell him? I don't want to lead him on but I don't know how long I can keep this up. I have to tell him but how soon is too soon? And how am I going to say something about me that he doesn't already know about me. Should I make it really hard to figure out or give him information that can be about a lot of people including me? Will he know it's me or will he think it's someone else and approach them? I don't want him with Tony. I know this is for sure. Tony is completely wrong for him. Tony treats him like crap. I want Benji to fall for me like I've fallen for him. I got it. This ought to work./

I began to write on the new piece of paper.

I will tell something about me to Benji alright. Something he'll know along with some other people too.
Sign up to rate and review this story