Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Singing for the Summer

by doyleangel 3 reviews

The tour begins

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-15 - Updated: 2008-10-15 - 674 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan climbed the steps of the tour bus and looked around. It looked the same as the last few tour buses had; living room/kitchen, bunks and a back room. He made his way to the bunks and claimed one of the top ones for himself. He peeked in the back and saw rock band, guitar hero and a Wii. He laughed a little bit to himself when he pictured Brendon’s reaction to the games. He shook his head a little as he made his way back off of the bus. He stepped off the bus, but before he could take another step, he was attacked in the form of a hug.
“Ryan Ross, have I told you how awesome you are lately?”
Ryan laughed at brought his arms around Emma to hug her back. “No, not yet, but it’s never too late.”
Emma let go of Ryan and backed away, a smile on her face. He loved that smile; it always lit up her face. “My bus is amazing. There are bunks for the entire band and a back bedroom for me. I get a bedroom, on a bus!! How cool is that?”
Emma kept talking but Ryan didn’t really hear what she was saying. He was too busy taking her in. Her smile, her animation, her excitement, everything. Since the day he’d met her he knew there was something special about Emma, and he’d always had a tiny bit of regret that they’d moved over the possible romance and into the friends zone so quickly. He wasn’t stupid, he knew there was something between them with the way they flirted and acted, but neither one of them had taken it any further. He didn’t want to ruin anything between them but he also didn’t want to miss out on something great. He was thinking about that when a few words Emma said caught his attention.
“…and then Brendon and I had sex.”
Ryan’s eyes widened and his mouth fell open. “WHAT?!!”
“George Ryan Ross,” he hated it when she used his full name. “You weren’t even listening to me.” She pouted a little bit, which he also hated because it made her look so damn cute.
“I’m sorry Em, I was just thinking about stuff.”
She smiled and waved her hand. “Ah, how can I be mad when I have a sweet ass bus?”
“YYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!! WE HAVE A Wii….AND ROCK BAND….WOOOOHOOOO!!!!”
Ryan turned to see Brendon running off the bus in total excitement. He saw Ryan and Emma and started jogging towards them.
“Did you see what we have on the bus? It’s so awesome.”
“You guys have rock band?” Emma asked.
Brendon nodded excitedly. “Oh yeah. And Guitar Hero.”
Emma smiled a huge smile. “Oh, we are so totally playing. I’ll sleep on your bus if I have to. On the floor.”
Ryan put an arm around Emma. “Aw come on. You know we wouldn’t let you sleep on the floor.”
Emma looked up at Ryan and lightly batted her lashes. “Awww, thanks Ry.”
Ryan looked down at her and smiled. “You can have the bench couch.”
Emma pushed Ryan a little bit. “Gee thanks.”
They all started laughing and continued talking until it was time to leave for the first venue. Ryan watched as Emma ran off excitedly towards her bus, and then climbed onto his. He pulled a drink out of the fridge and headed towards the back where Brendon, Spencer and Jon who were already playing Rock Band. He picked up the extra guitar and strapped it on.
“This tour is gonna be so much fun,” he said. “Now, who’s ready to lose?”



OK, YOU KNOW THE DRILL.....REVIEWS REVIEWS REVIEWS ARE NEEDED FOR NEW CHAPTERS TO BE POSTED. I WAS FEELING GENEROUS SO I POSTED THIS CHAPTER BEFORE I GOT THE 3 I WANTED...I KNOW YOU'RE READING....PLEASE REVIEW..IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS/OR OPINIONS...ALL WELCOME :-) THANKS FOR READING
Sign up to rate and review this story