Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tortured Soul

#2

by easykeys 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-10-16 - Updated: 2008-10-16 - 329 words

0Unrated
Another year, another tour, another coffee. At least the cycle had changed now. Gerard seemed much happier, the keyword being seemed. The truth is that he feels like he is slipping, thinking of giving up trying and falling back into his old habits. Numbing any pain he feels with drugs or drink. It's not what he wants though, it's not what he needs. His friends, family and fans would be devestated. There is no denying that he is tempted to throw it all away whenever he see's someone drinking a cold beer out on tour, who wouldn't be tempted? Just because he is Gerard Way people think he is superhuman. He's not. They expect too much of him and that's what makes him crave thing's he shouldn't. Like he wants to do the opposite of what people want him to do. He want's to rebel.
That missing piece has started to affect a whole half of his life. On stage he feels alive and connected with the band and the fans in front of them, but off stage that feeling soon vanishes. Emptyness consumes him. If this was happening a couple of years ago he knew exactly what could fix that empty feeling, but now he just couldn't go back. Maybe alcohol was the missing piece? No, it couldn't be because the missing piece had been there for a while, he had just tried to fill it with drugs and booze. It was like an impossible jigsaw, Gerard had always hated jigsaws. Always one piece missing and it drove you crazy looking for it, but you never found it. That is kind of like a metaphor for Gerard's life at the moment. But he knew he couldn't go back, he had to man up and get his life sorted out. This was one jigsaw he was determined to complete.

A/N- Should this become a story? Or just another few chapters like this?

feedback is highly appreciated;

dondon xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story