Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

21 Questions

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tony ponders if Rose is cheating on him again and begins to worry that he is losing her! Review, review, REVIEW!!! *Hint-hint*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-16 - Updated: 2008-10-16 - 1053 words - Complete

0Unrated
21 Questions:

I really think Rosie's cheating on me. She said that I was lousy in bed. That was a kick in the stomach. She has never complained about how I banged her while we were together ever! That convinced me that she was really cheating on me! But with who? I took this new piece of information to my boys. Q-Ball added more to this fact like he normally did with things.

"See?" he said. "She's sleeping with someone else and has compared notes. She thinks that this other man is better in bed than you!" We all went silent at that one. Usually, we would toss out anything Q-Ball says because it's shit anyway. But getting the situation at hand, we had no choice but to listen to him. Things were getting worse and worse by the minute.

"Damn dawg," Shawn spoke up. "That's cold!"

"He's probably got a bigger dick!" Tricky Rick said. I was shocked at what I was hearing. I thought that I was going to be sick. Maybe it was because I didn't want to believe that Rosie had turned into a whore just yet. Part of me wanted to believe that she was still faithful to me.

"No!" I said quickly. "That's not my Rosie! She would never cheat on me." My boys shook their heads at me. I looked at them nervously.

"What?" I asked them. There was another pause. My boys all turned to each other whispering. I tried to listen in on what they were saying. I couldn't hear a damn thing. I quickly began to get uncomfortable.

"Okay guys!" I called to them. "Feel free to let me in on what you're talking about here! Don't leave me out here!" My boys kept talking among themselves for a little while longer. I kept trying to listen in. Finally, Ajax turned to me with a serious look on his face. He looked like somebody had died. I could tell that nothing good was going to come out of his mouth. I braced myself for the worst.

"Dawg," Ajax said to me. "We really think Rosie is cheating on you. You should leave her because she makes you look like a fool." I stared at them in disappointed shock. I just didn't know what to say. With that silence, came anger. I just couldn't take it anyway.

"F**k off, all of you!!!" I yelled at them. Then, I ran off. I wandered around the city in stress. I don't know way I reacted like that. My boys were only trying to help me see the truth. Maybe, I still love Rosie after all. But, I don't understand it. Why would she cheat on me for? Sure, she's been busy and I haven't changed at all, but I thought everything was cool between us. Apparently not now. I froze in my tracks. I looked around at all the guys walking on the streets. A sick realization came into my head. What if Rosie really was cheating on me? It could be one of these guys here in Miami. What if he had a bigger dick than I did? That really pissed me off now. That meant I would have to beat up every guy in Miami until I found the bastard that Rosie was cheating with and kill him!

But then, another thought came into my mind. What this guy was an out-of-towner with a bigger dick than mine? I felt myself getting sick all over again. If that was the case, I was really out of my league. All of this was making my head hurt. I need... I need... I need to talk to someone. I made it all the way home. Gran already sound asleep so I walked all the way to the backyard. I sat down on my blue and white chair and lied back. I stared up at the sky blankly. Rosie, my boys, and I had some good times here. Back when Gran was well enough, she would cook us meal and bring it out to us out in the backyard during the summer. At nights, we would all just hang around outside and talk. (Sometimes I would sneak Rosie off into Gran's garden shed and give her a good one. My boys never noticed that we were gone. Good times!) Now, I'm the only one that hangs out here when I want to get away. Rosie barely comes around anymore. I go over to my boys' houses if I want to hang out with them.

Remembering all of that made me heart ache. I couldn't put it off anymore. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I opened it and dialed Rosie's number. I waited while the phone rang. I knew it was lunchtime, so she had no excuse to ignore me. "Come on," I thought. "Pick up! I know you're there!"

"Hello?" I heard my girl answer. I cheered up quickly.

"Whazz up, lil' mama?" I asked her. I heard a low annoyed groan on the other line. Uh-oh! I got her pissed.

"What do you want Tony?" Rosie hissed at me. "I had a bad day and don't want to deal with you. So make it quick or I'll hang up this phone!"

"No, no! Don't hang up!" I said to her in a rush. "I just want to ask you a little question." There was a little bit of silence on the other line. I was hoping that she wasn't going to hang up now.

"Okay Tony," she hissed at me. "What is it?" I drew in a deep breath and let my words just fall out without warning.

"What makes me so bad in bed?" I asked her without thinking. There was a bitter silence on the other line. I was hoping that she wouldn't hang up on me because I asked her.

"Everything!" Rose said bluntly. Then, she hung up on me. I just sat up in shock as I let my phone drop out of my hand and straight down to the ground in shock. I was just shocked beyond words. That was just another punch in the stomach and grind for me. Could this get any worse for me? Sadly, it did...

My Love I Want You So
Sign up to rate and review this story