Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Only to get close to you

I want your eyes on me

by Hamano_Asuka 0 reviews

It's ichigo's bachelor party. renji and ichigo are the only ones left from their group and suddenly Ichigo asks Renji for a dance.

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 2181 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own bleach, but I certainly would love to.

Note: This is my third bleach fanfiction. And also the third that includes the same leading characters. I just love these two boys.


Chapter One - I want your eyes on me

The lights were low and the music was pumping out loudly out of the speakers. Renji downed another beer. Then he looked at Ichigo who was laughing and shouting like a maniac.
"Man, Renji. This is awesome! Probably the best bachelor party ever! To bad everyone else already left. But then again I never saw Ishida like one to enjoy these things. And Chad is just way to quiet for these types of things."
Ichigo stood up and shouted out loud.
"You're crazy man! Sit down. You're dragging attention."
"Come on, man. It's my last day as a free man. I've got to live a little."
"Can't you live a little more silent?"
Ichigo shouted out loud again, to answer Renji's question.
"Damn, you're really wasted, aren't you?"
"I never felt so alive in my entire life!"
"Will you quiet down?!"
Ichigo laughed and pulled Renji up from the barstool.
"Let's dance."
"Have you lost your mind?! There's no way I'm dancing. Especially not with you!"
Renji pulled his arm back. Ichigo started laughing even louder.
"What? Are you shy?"
"No! I just don't dance with another man."
"We can probably find you some girl to dance with."
Ichigo took hold of Renji's arm again and dragged him to the dance floor. But instead of looking for a dance partner for Renji, he pulled Renji real close and started moving with the music. At first Renji tried to push of Ichigo, but when Ichigo wouldn't let go of him, he decided to go along with it. After all it was Ichigo's last night as single.
Renji didn't know whether it was the alcohol talking or what, but it didn't feel so bad dancing with Ichigo. In fact Ichigo was quite a good dancer, considering the fact that he was totally wasted. As the music heated up, their bodies where drawn closer to each other. Renji started breathing heavily and he told himself that it was because of the dancing. At some point Ichigo had put his hand on Renji's chest, instead of preventing him from escaping by holding on to Renji's arm. He moved it around on Renji's chest, caressed it roughly. Renji let a sigh escape his lips and closed his eyes. "What are we doing?" Ichigo moved closer and Renji could feel his breath. It was warm. Beneath the smell of alcohol, was a sweet, yet masculine smell. Renji's eyes were still close, but he could tell that Ichigo's lips were dangerously close.
Then Ichigo suddenly stopped.
"Renji... I'm tired. Let's sit down for a while."
Renji opened his eyes in surprise and looked at Ichigo. Ichigo just smirked and went back to the bar and sat down. Renji followed him.
"That wasn't so bad, was it?"
Ichigo smirked again. Renji just stared at Ichigo. Then he snorted and looked away.
"Well, don't count on it happening ever again."
"Like I'll be able to dance with anyone but Rukia from this moment on."
"Yeah. Can't believe it though. That it was you who finally got her. What the hell does she see in you?"
"Hey!"
Renji smirked. This was fun, injuring Ichigo's pride.
"Maybe she finds me attractive?"
"Don't make me laugh?"
"How can I make you do something you're already doing?"
It was true. Renji was laughing, but tried to cover it up.
"Hey, hey. Don't be sad just because you lost. In the end maybe it's I who've lost. Who knows what kind of wife she will make. I mean, where not even married yet and she already has to have a say in everything I do. I didn't even get to say one thing about the wedding. She planned it all. Seriously! An evening wedding?! What's wrong with sunlight?"
They both laughed. Rukia had been especially been determined on the evening wedding.
"It's still strange though. That the two of you are getting married tomorrow. Five years of going back and forth. Well, let's say everyone got quite surprised when you finally popped the question to her. Especially Rukia."
"I'm surprised myself that I did it."
He yawned widely.
"Man, I'm really tired."
He stood up, but had to support himself against the bar disk. He smiled.
"Whoa. I don't think I can walk that good. Can you help me to my room? It's on the second floor. But you already knew that, right? Your room is there too."
Renji sighed.
"You're really something."
Ichigo smiled and put his arm around Renji's shoulders. Renji supported him by putting his arm around Ichigo's waist.
"Thanks man."
Together they swayed their way to the room, laughing over all the things they almost knocked down and even more over the things they did knock down.
"Well, here we are. Can you handle yourself now?"
"Yeah. I think so."
Ichigo started searching for the key and when he finally found it, he dropped it on the floor. He picked it up and tried to open the door, but he had quite the trouble getting the key into the lock. Renji snatched the key out of his hand and opened the door for him.
"I think that you won't be able to make it longer then inside the door, before you fall to the ground. And then you'll probably catch a cold and won't be able to go through with the ceremony tomorrow. And then Rukia will kill me."
"Why would she kill you?"
"Because I didn't help you. I'm your best man, so she kind of sees it as my problem to look after you tonight."
"Great! You're my babysitter."
"I ain't babysitting anyone. I'll just help you to the bed. I'm not staying to watch you sleep or anything. If you can't even handle that yourself, then I feel really sorry for Rukia, who will have to put up with you from now on."
Ichigo smirked and once again he put his arms around Renji's shoulders. Renji sighed and helped Ichigo to the bed. When just one step from the bed Ichigo tripped on his own feet and tried to stay on his feet by holding onto Renji's clothes. This resulted in both of them crashing down on the bed. Ichigo started laughing.
"Yeah, yeah. Really funny."
Ichigo stopped laughing and leaned in real close to Renji. Before Renji could react, Ichigo had put his lips against Renji's. Renji pushed him of.
"What the hell are you doing?!
"I thought that was obvious," Ichigo said and smirked.
"Have you gone mad?! You're marrying Rukia tomorrow! My best friend!"
"Well don't best friends share everything? I'll let you share me."
Ichigo pushed Renji down and started kissing him on the neck.
"Get of me!"
Renji threw his fists into Ichigo's stomach. Ichigo grabbed hold of Renji's arms.
"Now stop struggling like that. Aren't we having a great time here? You seem like you're not enjoying yourself."
"Damn right I'm not! Let me go, you damn hollow!"
Ichigo looked surprised at Renji.
"Do you have multiple personalities? 'Cause the Renji I danced with would have liked this."
"What?! You must have hit your head on our way up here! I would never want to sleep with you. Now, get of!"
"Oh, then what was it I felt when we danced? You closed your eyes back then. You breathed heavily. If I hadn't stopped the dance, you would have been the one to kiss me first."
"You're fuckin' crazy! I would never..."
Ichigo covered Renji's lips with his own. Separating Renji's lips with his tongue, Ichigo deepened the kiss. His hands moved lower on Renji's body. Renji squirmed and managed to push of Ichigo a bit.
"Get of, man! I'm not going to let you..."
"Let me do what? Fuck you? You can't expect me to move back when you react this way."
"What way?! I'm telling you to back the hell of!"
Ichigo smirked.
"I'm not talking about what you say. Your body speaks another language."
Renji gathered all his strength and pushed Ichigo of. Once Ichigo was out of the way, Renji stood up. But all the alcohol rushed to his head and he swayed back down on the bed again. Ichigo came up behind him and placed a hand on Renji's thigh.
"I see I affected you, no matter what you say."
"Stupid! That was the alcohol."
"Sure," Ichigo said sarcastically.
Ichigo kissed Renji on the neck and moved his hand higher up on Renji's thigh. Renji closed his eyes and from his lips escaped a sound, which was between a sigh and a moan. Ichigo kept moving his hand higher up on Renji's thigh and finally reached the growing tension in Renji's groin. Here his movements got less gentle and it made Renji moan loudly.
"You must have a least two personalities. 'Cause now I recognize the Renji I danced with."
Ichigo pushed Renji down on the bed again and this time when he kissed Renji, the kiss was answered. And Ichigo sure wasn't slow to move on. It didn't take him much time to undress Renji and then himself.


Renji opened his eyes and groaned. The sunshine coming through the window gave notice that morning had broken. Renji groaned. His head threatened to explode and there was a horrible sting in his eyes, because of the sunlight. But pain wasn't all he felt. Someone had their arms around his waist. "Damn. I sure got real wasted last night. I wonder what kind of girl I dragged back to my room." He turned and found that there wasn't any girl, but Ichigo who lay beside him. Shocked he shrugged back and fell of the bed. Now he noticed that it wasn't his room, but Ichigo's and neither one of them had any clothes on them. "Shit! This isn't happening!"
Suddenly he felt ill and he ran to the bathroom to throw up. Once he was sure that there wasn't anymore on the way, he got back to the room and quickly got dressed. Ichigo was still sleeping and Renji felt somewhat relived over that. "Maybe nothing really happened?" But the pain in his body told him otherwise. With one last look on Ichigo, he escaped the room, with the prayer that no one would see him walk out of Ichigo's room this early in the morning. His prayer was answered. The hall was empty and he hurried to his own room. But as he was unlocking the door he heard footstep behind him.
"Renji! Are you already awake? I thought you would still be sleeping."
"Fuck!"
Renji turned and faced Rukia with a nervous smile.
"Well I... I... you see..."
She looked at him confused.
"It kind of... you see..."
"You and Ichigo just got back from partying, right? You spent the whole night partying."
Renji swallowed. "What the fuck should I say?" He was torn between telling the truth, or go along with the lie. One would lead to happiness and the other to misery. Even tough it seemed so easy, it wasn't. He wasn't fond of lying to Rukia.
"Yeah. We kind of lost track of time."
"I knew this would happen, since you were the one to plan his bachelor party. Why'd you think I insisted on an evening ceremony? I know you all too well, Renji. For your sake I hope he won't be to hangover at the ceremony."
She glared at him, as if to imply that she was capable of killing him, if she so wanted to. Then she smiled and walked away. As soon as she was out of sight, Renji quickly locked up the door and hurried inside. Once inside the room he leaned against the door and sighed.
"Safe."
Now his head reminded him of the hangover. Renji searched his bags for some aspirins. When he found them he swallowed two, without any water. He just didn't have the energy to get the water. After that he crashed down on his bed and was mighty grateful that Rukia had insisted on an evening wedding. That meant he could get some more sleep before the ceremony. He had barely put his head on the pillow, before he fell asleep.

End of chapter One

This is the wonderful preview my friend wrote after reading the first draft of chapter one. It's quite a good one. Made me laugh for quite some time. It makes it sound almost like some kind of soap opera. Of course this was before I had decided what to name the fiction to. Therefore the name 'Disaster waiting to happen'. So I can guess that this is the preview for next chapter:

"Oooh... How will they get out of this mess? Will Ichigo remember what has happened? Will he still want to marry Rukia? Stay tuned for the next episode of 'Disaster waiting to happen'"
Sign up to rate and review this story