Categories > Original > Romance > Love Story (Jobromance)

Did the camera affect my sight?

by 3goodloves 0 reviews

La la la....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-18 - Updated: 2008-10-18 - 426 words - Complete

0Unrated
Taylor's POV
"Well I just love doing what I do," I told a camera person for CMT insider. Abigail was as still as a statue as Nick Jonas walked by, and all he did was stop and stare. Since when were we OneRepublic. Haha. What is up with Joe Jonas? He came up beside me and whispered in my ear when no one was looking "meet me inside." Hm..Joe Jonas sounded good to me.
Nick's POV
Wow, I'm so glad that Joe invited Taylor to sit with us. I don't think anyone would really notice, I mean she wasn't that famous yet. I think that girls name was Abigail. She was pretty. I've never seen a red head like her before. Yeah..I think later I'll be inspired to write a song.
Taylor's POV
I had to admit Joe was a cutie. I went by Carrie Underwood and just said a quick 'hi' as I tried following Joe down the carpet. I hope he didn't notice I was practically stalking him.
We got inside, and then Joe drug me backstage into his dressing room. He gave me the warmest hug ever. Then I noticed that Joe and I were the only ones in here. I could feel his breath on my ear as he said "You're the cutest blond I've ever seen." I wanted to scream. Joe. Jonas. I picked a lock of curls from out of my hair and just said "Wow I thought I was a brunette," we both laughed and he just said "Wow you really must be blond." People were right, he could come up with really good jokes sometimes.
Abigail's POV
I went around with Nick for awhile when Joe and Taylor went off to warm up or whatever. At least the fans were all inside so Nick could show me the bus. I opened the door like it was a porthole to the future or something. I looked inside at all the bunks. It was wayyy high tech for Taylor's bus right now because shes on tour with Brad Paisley. But I got really tired for some reason so I started yawning like crazy so then Nick much have noticed and picked me up onto a bunk. I fell asleep.
Taylor's POV
Before I knew it we were warming up and then Joe was doing a bunch of weird things. Like he did almost what Sharpay did in High School Musical.
"Why are you doing that?" I asked.
"To get ready for this." Joe said back.
He kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story