Categories > Original > Drama > Beat of Their Own Drums

She Goes All the Way

by Alcatraz 0 reviews

Mac knows he loves her, but he never really knew just how much until that night. Warning: contains poorly written sex scene. Song used: Rascal Flatts' "She Goes All the Way"

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-10-18 - Updated: 2008-10-18 - 2613 words

0Unrated
A/N: M'kay, this is kind of an iffy piece. If you know the song that goes by this title, you'll know that it is very clearly about sex and that, unlike in "Dance Inside", there is pretty much no way around it. So you can either stick around to read the poorly written sex scene, or you can leave...personally, I'd leave. XD

Disclaimer: I do not own the lyrics to "She Goes All the Way".

Song Used: Rascal Flatts' "She Goes All the Way".



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twelve: She Goes All the Way
Puppet: Cormac O'Kane



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No limits, no lines are drawn,
The whole world disappears when,
We're alone,
That thin white cotton dress is,
Blowin' in the wind,
She takes my hand and the dance begins...


“God, it feels good to be out of there.”

I couldn't help but laugh at the face she was making. Her expression, which was one of blunt, blatant, even boyish disdain, looked so out of place with her lacy white dress and tame (for once) raven hair, and I was so happy, it was hard not to laugh at just about anything.

Just hours before, I'd given her the kiss that would seal our lives together forever. The silver band wrapped snugly around her ring finger, though far more feminine, matched the one on mine. We were young, but I couldn't think of anything that had felt more right than that moment when I looked in her innocent cerulean eyes, smiled, and said 'I do'.

But there had been too many people around for us to be truly happy. She and I, though willing to perform for our guests for a little while, grew tired of the numerous pairs of eyes watching our every move. So, like a pair of owls soundlessly soaring off into the night, she and I made the great escape. Now there we stood in the middle of my – no, our – room, my pretty bride cradled safely in my arms.

I could scarcely believe just how lucky I was.

“I know,” I stated once I was done, “'cause now I've got you all to myself.”

Her sour look quickly dissolved and she giggled gaily, nuzzling up into the crook of my neck and blowing softly in the way she knew I liked. “And what're you going to do with me, love?”

Automatically my feet, stepping lightly now that shoes had been abandoned downstairs, took us toward the bed, which looked so welcoming after such an exhausting day. But I was so engrossed in the gleam of contentment and security in her eyes that I didn't even notice where I'd been headed until my knees bumped against the side. I froze for a moment, startled by my own boldness.

But then again, there was nothing I should be ashamed of now.

Gentle and careful as I could manage, I laid her down on the sheets, kissing her forehead once before moving down to her lips. Something clicked in my head and suddenly I knew: she was mine.

“Anything I want.” I purred smoothly once I withdrew, smiling calmly down at her. Slowly, cautiously so as not to frighten her or myself with the suddenness of it all, I came down with her, my hips gently settling upon hers. My hands rested on either side of her head, balancing my upper body just above hers. I lowered my face down to whisper in her ear.

“Tell me you love me.”

With every move she makes,
I'm deeper than I've ever been,
Holding on and letting go,
She just keeps givin' in,
Takin' me higher and further,
There she goes again givin' more than,
She takes,
'Cause it's more than love she makes,
She goes all the way...


“I do,” she murmured softly, “I love you more than you can ever understand.”

I smiled into her wiry hair, loving the familiar smell of it and the strange new feeling of having her underneath me; relishing the warmth of my bed and quietly marveling at the oddity of having another soul with me as I lay. The contrasting elements were intriguing...one without the other wouldn't have felt right or interesting. The well known scent of strawberries and comfort of the one sanctuary I had in this world would've caused me to drift off to sleep...but then, the newness made me curious and eager to discover more.

“Oh yeah?” I challenged teasingly, pulling away and up a bit so just the tips of our noses touched.

Without giving her a chance to answer, her lips came up to press against mine, her arms encircling around my neck. Playfully she toyed with a curl of my hair between two fingers, a cat-like purr vibrating in her chest.

Her tongue requested to join the dance and I, unable to help myself, allowed it entrance. She was sharing her breath, her life, her vitality with me...how could I resist? The movement of her lips and tongue matched that of her fingers, which were now sunk deep into my curls and were gently tugging and releasing in time to the non-existent beat of the unheard song she was listening to.

She hadn't waited for me to make the first move. She wanted me as badly as I wanted her, if not more, and she wasn't afraid to show it. That's why I loved her; why I admired her; why I needed her. No coyness, no fake lines were drawn...I didn't have to guess or test her boundaries. It was just so clear that she loved me.

All too soon we needed to come up for air, both panting in such a way that it was obvious we were trying to seem relaxed. “Yeah.” She muttered after a long pause, sighing deeply and closing her eyes.

“Prove it,” I breathed, not sure if I liked the way my blood was already starting to rush to my lower regions or if I should be embarrassed by the fact that I couldn't control myself better, “show me.”

It was a little confusing, what happened next. It seemed as if things were happening in slow motion, but it also felt as if it happened in just a few seconds.

Her dress joined my tuxedo down on the floor, sliding off the side of the mattress without the smallest sound, and for the first time in my life did I see her without her modest covering. With fingers trembling from the sheer wonder of touching such a great beauty, I discovered that the newly exposed skin, tanned by the life giving rays of the sun, was deliciously smooth and warm.

No questions, no talking at all,
Only the sound of our hearts as we fall,
No matter what I need, her answer's,
Always yes,
I only have to dream it and she does the,
Rest...


Our lips pressed together a third time, the touch soft at first but gradually becoming hungrier. With a strange new feeling of impatient excitement I noticed her fingers trying clumsily to undo the buttons down the front of my silken white undershirt. I chuckled and smiled over her mouth, amused as I helped the process along, being sure to take my time.

It was hard to be slow. Her skin was so soft and inviting, her mouth so easily kissed, her heart so eagerly worn on her sleeve, her body so sinfully perfect in the way it melded with mine...

I relaxed down into her, no longer holding most of my bulk up. Mumbling a soft promise of love I held her cheeks in my hands, pulling her up to meet me, sharing each gasping breath with her. I could feel her heart beating faster than it usually was...but somehow, it seemed to be keeping perfect time with my own racing heart.

At that point and time, the one and only thing I could think about was how much I wanted to be inside her. I had never been with anyone before, and the thought that I was so close to giving that privilege to someone I'd loved for so long already...

She slid my shirt off and tossed it carelessly aside, exposing to her what I knew was a heaving, shamelessly muscled chest. My slacks felt tight and restricting and the pressure was not at all helped by the closeness of her hands as they busily removed the belt I'd been wearing, so I was in no mood to wait and kicked them off as soon as the strap was removed.

Suddenly it felt as if I'd been twisted about in a whirlwind and I was on my back and she was tightly straddling my hips between her thighs. Her hands moved up to my face as she ran her tongue along my lips, then her fingers trailed agonizingly slow down from my cheeks to my neck, shoulders, chest, midriff...

Her kisses followed. Tenderly she kissed and nuzzled down my neck and collar, softly blew on my chest, nibbled gently at my abs...

Almost completely overcome with the need to release my tension, I whimpered and almost pleaded with her to liberate me. But I didn't have to beg, because with a soft giggle removed my boxers, making me overwhelmingly grateful to her. For a moment, I realized I was completely exposed to her for the first time.

Did she like what she saw?

She didn't give me time to wonder. Once she ran her hand up my fully erect member and then back down. I closed my eyes and bit back another plea, somehow already knowing it was going to happen. She gave me no choice but to wait for it as she continued to stroke until finally, she pushed the tip past her lips and...

With every move she makes,
I'm deeper than I've ever been,
Holding on and letting go,
She just keeps givin' in,
Takin' me higher and further,
There she goes again givin' more than,
She takes,
'Cause it's more than love she makes,
She goes all the way...


I couldn't think straight. The patterns of her tongue made on my shaft were similar to the ones she'd made on my lips and tongue only moments before. She slipped it in farther, then withdrew, never straying from the beat she'd created for our lusty dance.

“P-Paige...” I stammered out my mistress' name, my breath catching in my throat every time I tried to drink in some much-needed air. She had literally taken my breath away, but if I were to die at that moment, I still would've been a happy man. Already I was glad that I'd chosen her to be the one to spend my life with.

As if spurred by the utterance of her name in such a submissive tone, the tempo sped up. I moaned, colored stars exploding on the inside of my eyelids. My hands, which had been clutching at the sheets at my sides, found her head and almost ashamedly pushed her deeper.

I wanted to tell her 'faster', but she was already doing that for me; I wanted to tell her 'more', but she was already doing that for me too.

“I love you.”

The words, meant to be uttered in a tender, breathy tone, came out in a hiss as the tension reached its highest point then suddenly, unexpectedly released. Ecstasy pulsed throughout my entire being and my heart nearly burst from the intensity of my emotions as the hot, thick liquid I'd given her swirled around my member, still in her mouth, for a moment.

Then it was gone.

But I wasn't satisfied. No, not at all. I still needed to know what the real thing felt like; to know what one felt when they were truly one with their soul mate. I needed to complete her. She needed to complete me.

Some muscles in my body still spasming in insurmountable joy of an orgasm, I flipped her around, taking control just as quickly as I'd lost it. Determined to not let my so recent experience distract me from the current task, I pointedly unsnapped her bra and removed her panties.

I held her face firmly once more in my hands, eyes blazing into hers with animal-like ferocity. “Do you understand that? I fucking love you.”

She smiled up at me and nodded. “Then I trust you aren't going to hurt me,” she concluded, “in which case, now you can do whatever you want.”

With every move she makes,
I'm deeper than I've ever been,
Holding on and letting go,
She just keeps givin' in,
Takin' me higher and further,
There she goes again givin' more than,
She takes,
'Cause it's more than love she makes,
She goes all the way...


And I did, taking my new wife as my own for the very first, though certainly not the last time. Even after the risqué beginning of our escapade, I managed to keep my lovemaking tender and slow, kissing her and telling her I loved her in between the gentle thrusts her hips met with enduring energy.

And yet, somehow, she was the one making the magic. She able to make me feel everything a hundred fold. The fierceness of my affection for her, the want, the tangle of our limbs, the stickiness of our skin, the warm wetness of her caves, the smoothness of her lips, her heart beating restlessly close to mine, the ecstasy of climaxing at the same time, the exhausted satisfaction when my tired body finally gave out and I drifted off to sleep with her cradled in my arms. It was almost as if I'd been in another dimension of existence where everything was more intense.

When I awoke the next morning and discovered her gone from my side and her pillow cold, the most horrifying of emotions ripped at my very core. Surely I hadn't just dreamed it all? Where had she gone? I wanted to hold her a little while yet; just one night together and I'd decided that the bed was too cold to stay in without her.

Blushing a tad as I rummaged through the pile of clothes she and I had left on the floor, I found my boxers and put them on. I peeked around the house with wide eyes, dread sinking into my soul with every empty room.

“Paige?” I called tentatively, fearing that I may not get an answer and my normally sturdy imagination may begin to run away with me, “Are you here, sweetheart?”

Like a guardian angel appearing at the last second to save one's life, Paige peeked around the corner from the kitchen. She was wearing my old jersey just as she always did, but something was new. Her eyes seemed to glitter brighter than they had yesterday. “Yeah! What's the matter?”

My heart soared at the sight of her and I eagerly approached, giving her a tight, protective hug. Even if it had only been for a few minutes, the mere thought of losing her so soon had broken my heart. “Nothing, babe,” I answered softly, planting a kiss on her forehead, “nothing at all.”

It was true. Nothing could be wrong; not when my baby was around. She just made everything brighter.

Ooo, ooo, ooo,
My baby goes all the way, the way,
She goes all the way,
My baby goes all the way,
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ...Um. Well. Yeah...I know that's really not the best piece in this collection, but I really don't think it's the worst either. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story