Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Bella

by xcanadianchick4everx 2 reviews

PLEASE READ!! =] its good, i promise!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-10-18 - Updated: 2008-10-19 - 970 words

0Unrated
I do not own MCR considering thats illegal and impossible.. = [ sucks! this obviously never happened considering mikey isnt dead and gerards clean and sober = ] please comment and rate - Danni

Quietly i unlocked the door to his house, trying not to wake up his neighbors since it was around 2 in the morning. One of my good friends had seen him stumbling out of a bar downtown. Again. He was supposed to be getting sober, but apparently, he yet again had fallen.

I stepped inside to find tons of empty bottles lying all over the floor. The smell of spilt vodka and weed was lingering in the air, informing me that he had yet again lied to me. I walked towards the old black couch in the corner of the room that he always crashed on, carefully avoiding all the shit on the ground. His face was as pale as it gets, and he was dead asleep, his black hair falling into his eyes as he twitched every few seconds. I love him with all my heart, but sometimes it was hard to even like him at all when he came home drunk every single fucking day.

Sighing, i sat down next to him. gently, i shook his shoulders until his eyes opened, confused. Suddenly it sank in that i was here, yet again, even though he had promised not to go out at all that night.

'Oh my Gosh! I'm so sorry, I promise that i wont drink at all tomorrow.' His eyes were full of guilt, but i had seen it all before. I lost it.

' Yah you always wont drink tomorrow Gee! You cant just cuddle up to me every fucking day for the rest of your life after getting stoned and shit drunk. You actually have to try to get better, not just say you fucking will! This isnt a disney move, you wont just wake up one day to find yourself sober and clean Gee! Your hurting me and yourself! So quit lying and actually do something about your issues! You cant always rely on me!' I screamed right into his face after throwing him down the couch and onto the floor. If you hadn't known him or me, you would think that i was being mean. However, he had been "getting clean and sober" for a year now. Yah right!

All of a sudden the guilt in his eyes changed to hatred. After i screamed at him, sometimes he would go into an alcohol induced rage and throw things at me until he fell asleep.It looked like this would be one of those times. But he just stood up, shaking with madness, and walked to his room. Confused i just continued to sit there. After a few minutes i thought he had just decided to go to bed, so i got up and started cleaning up the bottles.

A little later i heard footsteps in back of me. Knowing Gerard was the only other person in the house, i put the last bottle in the garbage can and turned around. There he stood, with the uncontrollable hate still filling his eyes. However, that wasn't the scary part. The scary part was the fully loaded and cocked gun he held in his hand, The gun that was pointing straight at me. Frightened, i took a step back, trying to understand what was going on.

' You're always in my business! Telling me what to do, how to live my life, What a big fuck up i am! Well i'm done with you.' He started laughing when a tear slid down my cheek.

'Gee please dont do this! I'm just looking out for you, i love you!' I cried, trying to make him change his mind. I knew it was the drugs and alcohol controlling him, because when he wasn't so fucked up we used to do things together all the time. I love him.

'Too late.' And with that his smile turned cold and he stepped forward. The cold gun pressed against my chest.

BANG

I thought i would die suddenly, with just a second of pain, but i guess that was only true when you got shot in the head. Instead i fell to the ground screaming for dead life. Gee laughed, put the gun down, and left, yawning as he walked to his room. I knew i was going to die soon, since there was practically a fountain of blood gushing out of me and my vision was growing blurry. I knew in the morning Gee would wake up and find me, and of corse, blame himself. But i didnt want him to, it wasn't his fault. So, with my last strength, i left him a message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yawning, i woke up when a beam of sunlight reached my face. I groaned loudly since i could feel a near hangover times ten since i had also taken weed. Getting up i went to get myself coffee from the kitchen. Thats when i saw him.

He was lying next to a garbage can full of empty bottles, telling me he had come last night when i was stoned and drunk. Blood surrounded his unmoving body. Tears fell out of my eyes as i collapsed next to him. Next to my side, in a dried up puddle of blood i saw my gun, and a message he had written in his own blood. "I love you Gee. Always will". Sobbing i picked up the gun and cocked it. I put it to my head and laid myself next to him, staring into his unseeing eyes.

'I love you too Mikey. Always will, Always have. Bella Muerte.' And with that i squeezed the trigger and it all went black
Sign up to rate and review this story