Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will Things Ever Be Normal Again?

Frankie, what was that?

by ZimmyMCR 0 reviews

Problem, kids?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-21 - Updated: 2008-10-21 - 292 words

0Unrated
"Zi-i-i-meee! You are lookin' mighty fine today girl!" yelled Ry, one of my boys on the football team. i was about to run over and talk to Ry when I heard Frankie. "Uh-oh! sh- at 3 o'clock!" I looked over. it was Aiden, captain of the football team and arrogant asshole. He was completely obssesed with me."Hey, hey, hey! My favourite cheerleader come to cheer for me?" he called, strutting our way. "Asshole!" muttered Frank. "Shut your face,Iero, or we won't invite you to our wedding! You're just jealous of me!" Frankie rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Aiden. I'm sorry, I'm totally jealous of the relationship you and Zimmy share!" i pinched Frankie as if to say "Look, just leave it!" "So... my favourite girl's gonna come with me to the movies on Saturday?" I felt Gerard's arm around my hips again. Everyone knew how much I dispised Aiden. He just wouldn't take a hint! Thankfully, no-one guessed there was a little more motivaion behind Gerard's display of protection. "I can't. I'm gonna visit Maria. Gerard's taking us." Ryan looked at me, then smirked. "I could take you instea-" Mr Keynes walked in our class. "Alright everyone- uh Aiden? What are you doing here? You were thrown out my class for 'disrupting' fellow students." cue Mr Keynes eyes darting towards Gee, Frankie and I. "Franklin? Do you have that portfolio piece?" Frankie grinned at me then handed a picture over. "Are you sure this is the piece you want to include?" asked Mr Keynes with his eyebrow raised slightly at me. Frankie nodded. "Okay then, I'll grade it and hand you a copy." replied sir walking over to his desk, as we walked to our places. "Frankie? What was that picture of?"
Sign up to rate and review this story