Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Being Mini G Way the new Chapters

What would Scarlett O’Hara do?

by icyblue858 3 reviews

Make up?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-21 - Updated: 2008-10-22 - 1445 words

0Unrated
Jack’s POV

I walked back into the hotel hours later and found my dad sitting on the couch with a cigarette in between his fingers. “Hey” I said and took a seat next to him.

“Hey, where is Amy” he asked.

“Mom’s I am assuming. She told me how I got out of jail” I said and took a cigarette from my dad.

“How” he asked.

“She told Mike that if he dropped the charges against me that she would drop the charges against him” I said and inhaled the smoke.

“That’s sacrifice Jack. I am guessing this made you angry” he said turning to face me.

“Yeah, it was worth staying in jail for her. To bring her justice” I said angrily.

“I know but you are more important to her than the justice she deserves. She loves you that much Jack” He said and patted my leg.

“Women like that come around once in a life time” He said and shut the door to his room. I knew that he was thinking about Mom. I decided to head off to bed and talk to her in the morning. This day had been long and tiring.

I woke up the next morning and saw that my dad had left already. I guess he was recording, good he needed the distraction. I headed home and opened the front door. I saw Jamia in the kitchen and Alicia, Becca, and my mom at the kitchen table.

“Jack” I heard my mom say.

“Hey” I said and leaned down and kissed her cheek.

“She is up in my bed. She was pretty tired last night” my mom said.

“I will head up there. Wish me luck” I said but was momentarily stopped by my three aunts hugging me at once.

“We are glad your home” Jamia said and touched my face.

“We missed you Jack” Becca said and kissed my cheek.

“You better be good to her Jack” Alicia said and smacked my back.

I headed up stairs and peeked into my parents room. I saw Amy cuddled up under the covers with a pillow propped behind her back. I leaned down and kissed her head and brushed my fingertips over her lips. She opened her eyes and sat up.

“I am sorry it was the only thing I knew to do” She said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“It’s okay, thank you for what you did babe...it’s just I don’t want Mike roaming the streets. He doesn’t deserve it” I said and touched her face.

“I don’t want him out either but it is worth it to me” She said and kissed me lightly.

“I can feel her moving” She said with a smile.

“Can I”I asked.

“Not yet I don’t think. You know we find out the sex next week” She said as I ran my hands over her stomach.

“Really” I asked.

“Yeah, I can’t wait” She said and placed her hands on mine.

“Please understand why I did this and why I need you with me” She said as she reached up to touch my face.

“I understand” I said and pulled her up out of the bed.

“We need to clean up my room and make room for the baby” I said as we headed off to my room.

“Will there be enough room for her” She said as we walked in.

“We are going to have to make room” I said and through some things into my closet.

“Hey, you two okay” I heard my mom ask from the door.

“Yeah, how are you” Amy asked her.

“Ready to get my husband back” She said with a slight smile.

“Good” Amy smiled.

“But hey I wanted to throw an idea at you two. Angel came to me a few days ago and offered to share her room with the baby. She said her room was big enough for the both of them” Mom said leaning against the door.

“She really doesn’t mind” Amy asked.

“No she would love it” Mom said. Amy turned and looked at me to see what I thought.

“Sounds perfect” I said with a smile.

“Good, she said to clear out a place for the baby’s things” Mom said then she left.

“Oh Jack she will have her own space. I love the colors in Angels room already” Amy said happily.

“It will be perfect” I said smiling at her. She had poked out over night and her little belly was very visible now.

“We only have four months to get everything together. I didn’t want to do anything without you” She said and hugged me tightly.

“I am here now babe and I am not going anywhere”.



Emily’s POV

I heard my cell ring and saw that it was Tyler. He had called a lot since our dinner quickly came to an end. Today I would go in and officially quit. I did love the work but my family was more important to me. I got dressed quickly and headed to the offices. I walked in and had a few people tell me they had missed me. I spotted Tyler who quickly made his way over to me and engulfed me in a hug.

“You okay” He asked and escorted me to his office.

“No, look Tyler I have to quit. This job was great but... I have to get my family back. That is the most important thing to me at this point” I said firmly. I knew that he was not going to like the idea.

“You can’t you are the best” he said and walked closer to me.

“There are other great workers here to. You will replace me Tyler” I said and crossed my arms.

“I don’t want to replace you Emily” he said and touched my face. I shook of his hand.

“I am sorry Tyler. Thank you so much for the opportunity. I will see you around” I said and turned towards the door.

“Em” He said and I stopped.

“Please don’t call me Em” I said and opened the door.

I sat in my car and stared ahead. I had just quit my job Now I have to go see Gerard. I have to tell him I am sorry and that I want him home. I pulled up to the studio’s and walked inside. I asked the receptionist which studio they were in then headed off in that direction. I opened the door and spotted Gerard immediately. I also spotted a tall brunette next to him. They were both leaning over some music and laughing. She was gorgeous and young. Who was she? I watched as she gave him a flirty shove and I watched as he laughed. I felt a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. Had I really lost him? Was he ready to move on? I saw Frank catch my eye then I turned to leave. I knew that he would follow me so I quickened my steps.

“Emily why are you leaving” I heard Frank ask.

“He is busy” I said not stopping.

“Stop Emily. She is our fill in producer. Chris had a family thing so she is helping us out, that is it” He said. I stopped and turned to face him.

“It didn’t look like that was it....I can’t blame him. Look don’t tell him that I was here” I said then turned and headed out the door.

I felt defeated. All of this was my doing. I wanted to see what else there was to life but in doing that I realized that Gerard was my life. He was the only thing that mattered to me besides my children. He was my best friend, the father of my children, my protector....I felt the tears falling and all I wanted to do was walk. I hadn’t seen him interact with many other women. The only ones he ever did talk to were family or family friends, people I knew and was no threatened by. This women was young and beautiful. I looked out over the lake near the studios. I closed my eyes and just let the wind whip through my hair.

What would Scarlett O’Hara do? I asked myself. “She sure as hell wouldn’t let her man go. She would fight” I said out loud. So that is what I would do. I turned and walked back to my car. I wouldn’t let anyone have what was mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story