Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Cinnamon Girl

by Noizchild 1 review

Patrick runs into Robyn again and she seduces him back into her trap. Come on now, more reviews=more chapters. Throw me a bone here!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-22 - Updated: 2008-10-22 - 1033 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cinnamon Girl:

Rose and Pete are just messing with my head lately. He's at it again, I think. I'm not convinced that Pete and Rose are "just friends." There's something going on, I know there is. We all do. But how can I prove it? How can we prove it? Well, there are a few hints. The way Pete talks about Rose for example. He talks about her like she is... well... his lover. He does the same with Ashlee, but when it comes to Rose he talks about her with more love than for his own wife. Plus, there were the hickeys on his neck that he had from last night. Also, he has Rose's cell and work number in his sidekick. Then, there was that time I found him and Rose having lunch together that night and the fact that he led her away to that VIP room last night. I'm convinced that he's having an affair with Rose James. But there is something off with that theory as well. It's not like Pete to cheat on Ashlee. But yet, he gets anything or anyone he wants just like that. Plus again, I have no evidence to back this theory up. So, I don't know.

But what Pete and Rose were doing were the least of my worries in a few seconds. I was heading back to the hotel were I ran into her again! Robyn Bates were walking right into my direction. She had on a skimpy tight light purple summer dress that only covered her crotch and was pretty much see-through. I quickly became nervous. I felt my heart leaping up into my throat. I just couldn't move at all. I remembered my last encounter with Robyn. She is a bitch and the worst kind of person ever known on this planet. She smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish, and f*s like a rabbit! But yet for some reason, I'm in love with her. I love Robyn and I want her to be with me always. I wanted to run away yet I wanted to run to her. The situation got worse when she looked up and spotted me.

"Patrick?" she asked. "What the hell are you doing here?" I still couldn't speak at first.

"Uh...." I said to her. "Uh... Uh..." Robyn looked at me as if I was drugs.

"Are you feeling okay?" she asked me.

"Y-Yes!" I exclaimed. "I'm here with Pete and them!" Robyn raised an eyebrow at me. She didn't seem to believe me. I swallowed hard. Even though she's smaller than me in height and weight, this woman could beat and kill me if she wanted. Then, Robyn began walking closer to me. I became really pale. I thought that I would throw up and piss on myself. With any other woman, I am fine. But with Robyn, I am a nervous wreck. Why does this always happen to me? Why does she always do this to me.

"Really now?" Robyn asked me boldly.

"Yes!" I forced myself to say. I looked down at noticed that Robyn was standing right in front of me. She was smiling at me like a wicked witch. I wanted to scream at her to get away from me, but the words just wouldn't come out. I was mixed in a jam here. I wanted to push her away, but yet I wanted to take her into my arms and hold her forever.

"Aw," Robyn spoke up. "What's wrong Patty? Do I make you nervous?"

"No!" I blurted out loud.

"Then..." she said. "Why do you look so tense for?"

"Uh..." I said to her./Oh shit! She's got me now! What do I do? What do I do?/ Then, Robyn kissed me on the lips. I gave in under five seconds. She made up my mind for me. I kissed her back. She pulled me up against a wall into an alley. I flipped her around so that she was on the wall. The make-out session picked up from there. To make a long story short: one thing led to another and we ended up doing it up against the wall. She always leads me to that place. I just can't really escape the sex or Robyn herself. She is like heroin and cocaine to me. I just can't quit her. She just won't leave my head. My heart belongs to Robyn and that is final.

I came within after a good thirteen minutes. I shouted out loud at the end results. I have been loud if she hadn't muzzled me up. I shut my eyes as I released within my bitchy angel. Robyn cried out happily as well. When I went limp within her, I opened my eyes and looked at Robyn. She was smirking at me like a cat that had just finished eating a poor defenseless bird. I could tell that she got her fix for tonight from me. After all, that was all she wanted from me most of the time. I didn't mind; just as long as she was happy.

"Happy now?" I asked her without thinking. She pretended to think about that for a moment.

"Almost," she said. I looked at her surprised.

"Almost?" I asked her. "You can't possibly want more after all of that! I'm too tired!" Then, she put her finger to my lips.

"Shhh," she whispered to me. "No Patty. I just want you to say three little words to me." I smiled at her as I figured out what she was saying.

"Oh," I said to her. Robyn nodded at me.

"That's right," she said to me. I smirked at her.

"I love you," I said to her. "How is that?" Robyn smiled at me in her usual wicked way.

"Now, I am happy!" she said to me. I smiled as I slowly withdrew from her. We got dressed, shared one more kiss, and parted ways for the night. Man I love that bitch. I don't why; I just do in the end. She just has that power over me when it is all said and done.

Where'd You Put Your Keys Girl?
Sign up to rate and review this story