Categories > Original > Fantasy

Shapeshifters: Lu and Kray

by lunarkiki 1 review

Hiatus 'til further notice: Two wolf shifters meet and become mates. MaleXMale (If you are offended, PLEASE JUST LEAVE)

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-22 - Updated: 2010-05-24 - 553 words

0Unrated
Prologue 1
A gray wolf stood in a little clearing in the back of a forest in West Virginia. It raised its head to sniff the air. It was winter and the air was chilled and the ground unkind. An odd smell was mixed into the air with the rest of the forest. The scent made the medium size male scared. A small whimper escaped his throat as he backed out of the clearing and ran for the deep woods.
A few moments later two other wolves appeared on opposite sides of the clearing. With a huff, the one with black fur shimmered for a few moments and their stood a man crouched over with a frown stuck in place.
At this the other wolf, with a hint of brown in this otherwise pure white fur also shimmered and took on his human form. The two figures were stark naked.
“Hmph, he ran.” The first man spoke still crouching and staring off to where the grey wolf had fled.
“Well, what do you expect? Your sent at the moment isn’t the most pleasant brother and at this rate you won’t find a mate by the end of winter.” The other quietly walked over to stand next to his little brother. Finding mates were much harder for dominant wolves, most others shied away because they feared the sheer power that rolled off these born leaders.
The two brothers shifted back again and went off to the little town they had shacked up in for the week. They had been traveling all over the states in search of a mate for the black wolf and hadn’t had any luck.

Prologue 2
A whoosh of the leaves above him made the Black Panther tense and he quickly launched himself out of the way of the attack. Less than a second later a very agile white wolf came down from the tree tops and landed gracefully on the earth.
The wolf’s unusual purple eyes danced with amusement as his tail swished back and forth on the ground.
At the look in the others eyes the panther snorted, or what sounded like a snort, and turned to walk away. At this the white wolf let out a little whimper in apology. The panther seemed to pause in thought before abruptly pouncing on the smaller animal. The sudden threat had the wolf backing up but, before he could even lift a paw he was flat on the ground with something heavy and uncomfortable atop him.
The wolf huffed in annoyance at this and shimmered to take on his human form. At the same time the panther did the same. A young boy, no less than 19 years of age, was sprawled out in place of the wolf with a very clear look of irritation. The panther was now a laughing woman, she rolled to the side holding her sides.
“That was a cheap shot Kae.” The boy shot at the naked female. Kae only laughed harder, enjoying her little brother’s defeat.
“All’s fair in a fight for a mate little bro. You should keep that in mind when you’re out hunting.” Kae replied smiling up at Lu. With a huff the boy turned to get there clothes that were hanging on a near by branch.
Sign up to rate and review this story