Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Being Mini G Way the new Chapters

Too Late

by icyblue858 1 review

Emily calls Gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-23 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 1150 words

1Moving
Gerard’s POV

“Well thanks for inviting me out Kyle, I had fun” I said as I dropped her by her car.

“No problem, I really enjoyed spending time with you” She said and bit her bottom lip.

This was the moment where I had to make a decision. Would I kiss her or not? I looked down at her lips then up at her eyes. I leaned in then I jumped at my phone vibrating in my pocket.

“Wait one sec” I said and looked down. It was Emily. I sighed and opened the phone.

“Hello” I said not knowing why I answered.

“Hey is it okay if I swing by your hotel later on tonight. I need to talk with you about something” I heard her say.

“Um, sure. I will be there in like 20 minutes” I said kicking myself for answering. The moment would definently be ruined now.

“Okay see you then” She said and then the phone was dead.

“It was my wife. She needs to talk with me so I should head off” I said as I tucked my phone back into my pocket.

“Okay, hopefully we can do this again” Kyle said and kissed my cheek.

“See you tomorrow” I said and headed back to my car.

I drove to the hotel and the whole time I wondered what Emily wanted to discuss. Would she tell me she wanted to separate? I knew that I did not want to see her. I had nothing to say to her after finding her with that guy. I thought about that night and got myself angry all over again.

I walked up and opened the door to my room. I looked around and saw at least fifty candles spread out throughout the room. I let my eyes settle in and saw Emily standing in the middle of the room in jeans and a buttoned down shirt. She had her hands clasped in front of her, she looked scared.

“I know what I did was wrong. I should have never invited Tyler over Gerard but at the time it seemed harmless. Please forgive me. Forgive me for keeping you away for so long. I thought I needed time apart to see who I was without you but it turns out I am nothing. I am nothing without you with me Gerard. Please come home, please come home and never leave” She said with tears streaming down her face.

I looked down then back up into her eyes. “You hurt me so much” I said with may hands in fist’s.

“You hurt me in a way I never thought you would” I said with tears in my eyes.

I wanted her back, I wanted to hold her but at the same time I wanted to hurt her, hurt her like she hurt me. A fight was raging in my head, I didn’t know which side to give into. She slowly walked up to me and fell to her knees. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I felt her tears soak into my jeans.

“Please forgive me love. I can’t live without you” She said and looked up at me.

I looked down into those blue eyes that got much darker with tears in them. I knew she meant every word she said. I remembered that after the accident when I had amnesia that she found out about a time when I cheated on her. I remember how hard it was on her but she forgave me anyways. She stayed by my side throughout that entire situation. I let my hand drop to her head and brushed one hand through her hair and one I ran across her face. I saw her began to cry harder and I got on my knees in front of her so that we would be equal.

“I forgive you Em. You have forgiven me of worse things. I don’t ever want to lose you again” I said and kissed her lightly on the lisp. I heard a sob escape her lips, I pulled back and held her face in my hands.

“Sh, it’s okay now” I said and she shook her head yes.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the lips. I let my hands cup her face and pull her closer to me and deepen the kiss. “Make love to me” She whispered against my lips.

I stood up and helped her up. I held her hand and led her into the room that had been mine for two months and shut the door behind us. I pulled my shirt over my head and unbuttoned my jeans. She walked over to me and ran her hands down my bare chest. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of her touch. I had missed it so much. I felt her hands be replaced with her lips. I ran my hands through her hair and touched her back. She stepped back and pulled her shirt over her head and un clasped her bra, she slowly pulled down her jeans then her underwear. My breath caught at the site of her. I had missed her so much. I got out of the rest of my clothes and pulled her against me. I just wanted to fill he skin on mine.

“I love you so much” She said against my chest.

“I love you too” I said and lifted her lips back to mine.

She led me back to the bed and pulled me down with her not removing her lips from mine. I felt her push herself on top of me and lay flat against my body. I ran my hands up and down her back and trailed kisses down her neck.

“Lets try again Em. I want to give you a baby” I found myself saying. I hadn’t planned to say those words but they just came out.

“Too late” She said and kissed down my chest.

“What” I said and pulled her face up to look at mine.

“I’m pregnant” She smiled.

“When” I asked and touched her face.

“This morning. I took a test and it was positive” She said and kissed me passionately.

“That last time before we fought and before you left must have done it” She laughed.

“Wow” I said and rolled her body under mine.

“Unplanned as usual” I said and kissed her again.

We made love all night that night. We tried are hardest to make up for the time we lost in those few months. I knew we would never be apart again. At least until our souls left this world and that would only be for a moment before we met again in the next life.





*Okay I know it's short but I wanted it to end like it did!
Sign up to rate and review this story