Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Surprises

by doyleangel 2 reviews

The tour gets an unwanted visitor

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-25 - Updated: 2008-10-25 - 502 words - Complete

0Unrated
sorry guys, this one is a short chapter...i didn't realize how short until i re-looked at it, but i've already written more of the story so I can't change it. B/c of the shortness of chapter, I'm only asking for 2 reviews before the next chapter. Enjoy

“Thank you guys, you’ve been great.” Emma yelled into the microphone before waving to the crowd and leaving the stage. She grabbed the bottle of water that one of the techs had for her and gulped it down. Man she loved the rush of being on stage, singing for people, seeing and hearing people sing along to her songs. She threw the bottle of water away and made her way to the back door, where she knew there would be fans waiting. She grabbed a sharpie from the same tech that gave her the water, and opened the door. There were maybe 30 people out there, and they all started yelling when she walked out. She signed autographs, posed for pictures and talked to her fans for about 45 minutes before she started to make her way back to her bus. She wasn’t big enough yet that she needed a bodyguard or had so many fans she couldn’t talk to them all.
That was something she’d always loved about music; getting to talk to the people who made it, to tell them how much their music meant. She loved knowing that her music touched people as well. She went to her bus to change her clothes, and decided to go watch Panic’s set. The people at the back door had left so she entered there and made her way to Ryan’s side of the stage. They were playing Camisado and she started dancing and singing. Ryan looked over to the side of the stage and caught her eye. She smiled at him but he just turned back to the audience. He then proceeded to ignore her for the next three songs.
When they started playing Northern Downpour, Ryan still hadn’t looked over at her again. They usually always made lots of contact when she watched their sets. She would make faces and try to make him laugh and they would exchange looks because of things that Brendon would say or do. But tonight, nothing. She had had it, and was determined to find out what was going on. She once again made her way outside and towards the buses, only this time she didn’t go to her bus, she went to Panic’s. She went up to the door and knocked, knowing that someone had to be on the bus to let her in, but she wasn’t prepared for what she saw when that door finally swung open.
“Keltie,” Emma said in a half whisper.
“Well, if it isn’t the girl who ruined my relationship,” Keltie said with a sneer.
Before Emma could say anything, Keltie’s hand connected with her face.



2 reviews til next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story