Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Connection of the opposites

Hysa and Connections

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 3 reviews

We meet Hysa properly and learn some valuable connections between her and Jay.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-25 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 692 words

0Unrated
Heya, newe chappie! YAY!
Lol!

Disclaimer: I don't own class of the titans. If I did: Herry would be super cool at skool yet still go for the weird, keeps-to-herself girl. But, alas, I don't own it so, I'll just have to deal with it.

Chapter 2: Hysa and Connections

Everyone looked on, in a shocked silence, as she stood next to the currently blind teen. “Don’t tell me that they don’t know? Jay! You promised that you’d tell them!” she exclaimed, then, turning to the six other teens said, “I’m Hysa [A/N pronounced like Hi-za]. It’s spelt H-Y-S-A not I-S-A. I hate it when people spell it with an i, it pisses me off. I’m Jay’s sister, a little over two minutes older.” Her voice had an Australian twang to it. “I’m also a descendant of a different god.”
“You said that you’re almost blind in one eye. How does that make a difference to the fact that Jay is blind?” Theresa asked her head tilted slightly.
“We’re like, psychic. Uhhh... It’s sorta hard to explain. I’ll show you.” And with that, she pulled the leg of one of her jeans up, showing a knife holster. Everyone looked nervous and Theresa stood between Hysa and Jay. “Relax,” she said and made a two inch cut down the underside of her left arm, making it bleed. At the exact same time, a two inch pink line was marked on the underside of Jay’s left arm. “We’re connected. If he gets hurt I get hurt. Not as bad but still, I get hurt. That’s why I am only partially blind when Jay is fully blind. We can also feel strong feelings that the other is having. Hatred, Anger, Jealousy, Anguish, Rebellion and Arrogance. I’m not sure about Love but, who knows, might be able to. So, anyway, what did you do to yourself to make you go blind?”
“Cronus” Jay answered.
“Cronus? That’s all you ever think about! What did he do?” Jacinta asked, genuinely annoyed.
“I don’t know. He attacked me and shot this yellowish-white light at me. I haven’t seen since.”
“Yellowish-white...I wonder...” Hysa trailed off, “Anyway, Athena is taking the next couple of weeks off and I’ll be staying with you guys. Care to drive me to the Brownstone? I was sorta knocked out when I got here.” She saw Archie look guilty and added “Hey, you! Yeah, you with the purple mullet! You did well; I almost didn’t know you were there.” Archie opened his mouth then closed it again a couple of times before Herry asked a question. “Where are you gonna be sleeping?”
“Either on the couch or in the spare room. The one that you guys use as a study room.” She explained, looking at the other teens, still bruised and cut from the fight that took Jay’s sight. “Well, you’re all a sorry looking bunch aren’t you?” She said, smiling. “Athena left strict instructions that Archie is not to cook and Herry is not to do the shopping. I’ll happily cook, if there’s ingredients in the house.”
“There is,” Atlanta piped up, then started walking towards the door. Everyone followed, until... “My finger! What did you do to it?!”
“Uhhh... Herry’s fault!” Archie exclaimed, pointing to the taller boy.
“HEY! You didn’t warn me that I was that close to the wall!” Herry defended himself, leaning over Archie, to make him feel really small.
“Fine, whatever!” Hysa exclaimed, “It’s no biggie, I’ll survive.”
She was just glad that her finger was all that was missing. If it had of been her nose or something, Jay would be in so much pain

XoxOxoXoxOxoXoxO

Hi, enjoying it so far? I'm so bored right now. Thank god it's the weekend or I'd be going spastic right about now. Anyway, I got a ton of more ideas just waiting to be typed so, hold onto your seat.
kk, seeing ya later,
Ily nsw
Wishing_on_a_rainbow XoxOxo
Sign up to rate and review this story