Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Revelations

by doyleangel 5 reviews

After the kiss

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-27 - Updated: 2008-10-27 - 900 words - Complete

0Unrated
THANKS FOR ALL THE REVIEWS....I THINK I'M GONNA STICK WITH 4 REVIEWS FROM NOW ON FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...SO, 4 REVIEWS TIL NEXT CHAPTER. I'M GLAD YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY

Ryan froze for a split second before grabbing Emma’s head and pulling her closer. He almost couldn’t believe this was actually happening. He was kissing Emma. He’d been wanting this for a while but didn’t want to make a move. He hadn’t gotten and vibe from her that this was what she wanted. It still very well may not be what she wanted, but was just upset and needed comfort. In which case, he didn’t want her to regret this and ruin their friendship.
Ryan pulled away from Emma and watched as she opened her eyes. She looked dazed for a second and then her eyes went wide and he could see the fear. She pulled back from him even further.
“Oh….Ryan..I, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. Here you were being so nice and helping me, and the next thing I’m kissing you. Probably not at all what you were wanting. I’m so sorry. Um, I’m gonna go.” She moved to get up and Ryan grabbed her wrist.
“Hey, wait. You can’t just kiss and run.” He smiled at her. Emma put her head in her hands and groaned.
“Ug, how much did this ruin our friendship?”
Ryan pulled her hands down from her face, placed his hand under her chin and lifted her head up. “It didn’t ruin our friendship at all. I’ll be honest with you, I liked it.”
She saw her eyes light up the tiniest bit and she bit her bottom lip. “You did?”
Ryan smiled at her. “Yea, I did,” he looked down for a second. “Look, I guess there’s really no point in hiding it now, but, I like you. I’ve liked you for a while. I just, didn’t know if you felt the same and if you didn’t, I didn’t want to ruin our friendship.” He nervously brought his head up to look at her face. She was smiling.
“Ryan, I had no idea.”
He just shrugged, not knowing what else to say. He searched her face trying to get a read on her reaction, but he couldn’t tell. She was always good at her poker face, and she was using it now. He hated this feeling, this suspense, not knowing what was going to happen next.
He looked away when it looked like she wasn’t going to say anything else, and then he felt her hand on his cheek. He looked back at her face and into her eyes. Then she smiled at him, and his heart skipped a beat.
“I like you too Ryan. Since that first night we met, but you were with Keltie, and then after her we just, I don’t know, became friends while you were transitioning from her to your recent singledom. You’re like my best friend; I was scared of losing that.”
“I know, but to be honest, I don’t think I could handle seeing you with another guy. That’s why I was acting weird earlier today. When I saw you with Butcher today and he had his arm around you and you were laying on him, I got jealous. I didn’t like seeing it.”
“Oh, Ryan, I was just being friendly. That’s how I am. I promise there isn’t anything going on with me and Andy.”
“I know there isn’t. I just, I don’t know. If we were together it wouldn’t have bothered me, but we aren’t and there are possibilities out there with other guys and that’s what I got jealous about and…” He was cut off by Emma’s lips on his again. He didn’t hesitate this time, he pulled her close and kissed her passionately. She opened her mouth a little bit and he took that as an invitation. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and twirled it around hers. She let out a groan and it made him smile slightly.
He started to lean her back when the door of the bus opened. They jumped back from each other as Spencer climbed the stairs.
“Hey guys, whats up?”
Ryan looked at Spencer, over at Emma, and back at Spencer. “Uh, not much, we were, um…”
“Wee were deciding where to go shopping. Or if he wanted to go at all. Beckett, Butcher and I are going tomorrow if you wanna come Spence.”
Spencer shrugged. “I dunno, I’ll let you know tomorrow.”
Emma smiled. “Ok. Well, I’m gonna get going back to my bus. I’m tired and gonna go to bed. I’ll…talk to you guys tomorrow.” Ryan watched her as she got up and left the bus. He had no idea what was going on with them now, and he sat there, confused.
“Dude.” Spencer said, looking at Ryan. He looked up at Spencer to see a huge smile on his face. “Are you and Emma hooking up?”
Ryan just looked at him, and then lightly shook his head. “I have no idea Spence, I have no idea.”

4 REVIEWS UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story