Categories > Original > Fantasy > Pre-destiny

Pre-destiny

by ladyrose 0 reviews

A world of chaos and war, there are two races of people fighting for the favors of the gods.Those chosen by a god bear its bear seperating them by a special gift.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-10-29 - Updated: 2008-10-30 - 265 words

0Unrated
Author's note: This was an old story that has been playin around my head for years. Its a fanstasy, kinda set in the middle ages with a mixture of different cultures thrown in for fun! This is mine and i claim all mistakes, sorry but spell check isn't all that great. Jk Thanks, kind reviews please?



Preface:

"Given to whom"
"Blessed"
Amber eyes darkened down at the haggard face of the old man lying on the lilac colored sheets. With each distressed breath the light in the old man's eyes dimmed. Every servant was on edge, watching their king. The boy paid them no mind though his attention stayed on his father. He leaned in closer.
"You lie!"
He whispered in the old man's ear. Watching his eyes close then open, his gently licked his chapped lips everything was becoming heavier.
"No... he is blessed."
He took another deep breath.
"...you are not."
The boy jerked up, pushing roughly away from the bed disgusted by the words. The servants scattered like rats, the prince's anger could easily mean death. They looked to the king. Blood stained teeth, cracking lips and dangerously gleam of narrowed eyes all smirked at his son across the room. He tried to laugh but it was hollow, leaving the room eerily silent. Then the gleam faded, pushing the last of his breath from his body.
The king had faded into the hands of death, leaving his kingdom.
Leaving his people to his youngest son blessed with a power of the gods, the power to rule his people.


Thanks for reading. :}
Ladyrose
Sign up to rate and review this story