Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

The power of demons and the peliminary's

by road 0 reviews

Iruka put everyone to the test as naruto and the others figure out shocking new about team 6 all in the confusions of the exams.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Gaara,Hinata,Iruka,Kakashi,Naruto,Shikamaru - Published: 2008-11-01 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 1023 words

0Unrated
I’m back with a new a new chapter already so that is a plus, thanks go out to all those people reading and special thanks go to ziddag14 who added me to his/her favorites so now its time to get on with the story!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“YOU ROCK KAKASHI SENSIE THANKS!” Naruto shouted as kakashi handed him a recommendation sheet for the exams. Then to Hinata, and then shikamaru.

“Man the chunnin exams are going to be a drag”. Shikamaru said.

“oh, all the other candidates also made it too.” Hinata said.

“Alright, that means kimiten made it too, I knew he could do it!” Naruto said.

Then a frown crept on his face, that also meant sasuke made it and naruto obviously didn’t like that.

But they didn’t know that something was about to attack them…

Meanwhile…

“Where is he? He should have been here and hour ago”! kenji said.

Kyu began to get impatient too, they were wondering where kimiten had gone, they were supposed to meet up for training but her had not come.

Meanwhile with kimiten…

He walked happily through the forest looking at the new staff-like weapon that he had bought from tentens store and couldn’t wait to show his teammates.

All of a sudden a rainstorm of senbon came crashing down from all directions.

Catching kimiten off guard he could only put his arms in front of his face in a defensive stance and waited for the pain but felt nothing.

He looked around and saw the senbon were floating around him in a circular motion.

“What”? A rain ninja said coming out of his hiding spot.

Kimiten blinked rapidly, not even he knew what happened. Soon all of the senbon moved forward at the rain ninja as soon as he walked forward. The rain ninja dodged the attack and attempted to flea.

“Interesting, air pressure around kimiten has dropped to 0. That mean gravity has decreased to 0 as well, this is incredible” hinata said walking toward kimiten with kenji and kyu.

“What are you guys doing here”? kimiten asked.

“You were late so we wanted to see what happened.” Kyu answered.

“I got you now”! the rain ninja said returning and putting a kunai to kimitens neck.

“Oh no you don’t” kenji said as he attempted a water style jutsu coming out of the grass that was in the shade of a tree.

But instead of gathering water the shade turned and spread across the area

“I can’t see! What did you do kenji?” kimiten said through the darkness.

“What are you talking about? I can see it just fine!” Kyu said as his eyes seemingly glowed.

Kyu then lost himself as a different voice called out from his body.

“Light style: heaven cloud beam”! the voice shouted.

Then the same things happened to kimiten and kenji and something inside them took over hem too.

“Space style: single finger star death beam” the possessed kimiten said.

“Darkness style: shadow intent beam” possessed kenji said as a different type of beam shot out from all three of them and struck the rain ninja.

Getting up, the rain ninja said “I’ll just go for the weakest link”! he said charging at hinata.

Hinata activated her byakugan and dodged his attack and struck a few chakra points in his chest altering his breathing process.

“I best be taking my leave for now” the ninja said and vanished.

Kimiten, kenji, and kyu returning to their former selves puzzled at what happened.

“How did we do that”? kyu asked.

“That’s impossible! You 3 have seal on your navels”! hinata said.

They checked their stomach and saw she was right.

“This is a seal formula for sealing a tailed demon, my father told me of this! But this is strange, there are more than 9 seal formulas, witch means there are more than 9 tailed beasts and the other 3 are in you guys” hinata said astonished.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The rain ninja stopped on a roof top in front of kakashi and Celestae.

“So did they do it?” Celestae asked.

“Yes your students past the test and so did the others” he said unleashing his transformation to reveal that he was Iruka.

“Told you”. Celestae said.

Meanwhile…

“Hinata, I noticed you and your squad are having trouble training and so are we, how about our squads train together? We can also from a secret alliance in the chunin exams between our groups, hopefully by then we can be even more prepared”. Kimiten suggested.

“I will have to speak with our grou…” hinata was going to say when she was interrupted.

“That won’t be necessary, we already know what happened and I think 6 is better than 3, lets start training” shikamaru said coming out of his ‘what a drag’ hiding spot.

“What good will a little training do you”? the group of sand ninja came out.

Temari, kankuro, and garaa emerged and just crossed the border of the leaf village.

“You 6 you are quite strong, who are you”? garaa said.

The 4 of them introduced themselves. Kakuro kept saying that we would have no chance against them. They started heading to the hokage house.

Team 6 and 7 had 4 days before the exams and they would make it count

4 days later.

The training had gone tremendous! Kimiten, kenji, and kyu had learned to control their tailed beasts(witch they told naruto and the others about) and their tai jutsu had increased in level. Naruto had learned more basic techniques like better chakra control. Shikamaru learned more complicated shadow based techniques. And hinata gained better use of the byakugan and learned protective 8 trigrams:64 palms guard early and palm rotation.

The 2 groups parted ways as they made their way into the academy where their test would commence and met up with their sensei’s.

After making amends, they all took their seats for the exams.

Ibiki made his appearance and everyone form here on out could only hope that they were ready.

After explaining the rules everyone started to do the written exam…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK that took longer that I thought but now im done thank god please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story