Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick or ???? (Sequel to little sister)

18

by loveisdead22 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-02 - Updated: 2008-11-02 - 764 words

0Unrated
Lacie ran until she couldn't run anymore. She looked around to see where she was. She could hear the crashing of the waves and smell the salt air. She walked her way down to beach and sat on the sand. Tears still leaking from her eyes. She started off into the dark ocean wondering how in a 2 year span her life had become such a mess, she knew she loved Brendon there was no doubt in her mind about that but when he was gone her life became about Patrick again and there it was she was legally wed to Brendon but she was honestly in love in with Patrick. She knew she always has been. But another part of her was in love with Brendon. She wondered how it was possible to be in love with 2 people at once. For the first time since her little Casey had been born she contemplated running into the ocean and swimming away from all of it and if she was lucky she'd eaten by a shark or drown.

Pete Patrick and Brendon all went out looking for Lacie. They had left Casey with a neighbor, they worried she do something stupid. Patrick was feeling heartbroken as looked for the only girl he would ever love he walked down the sand beach thinking about everything had gone so wrong with them when he saw a girl standing in near the water.

"You know swimming at night is dangerous" He said not being able to see her face. She didn't respond her heart just swelled up with more pain she could hear the sadness in his voice. She took a few more steps into the icy water. Her back still facing Patrick.

"I am sorry" She whispered and ran into the water it took Patrick a few seconds to realise it was Lacie. He instantly ran in after her she stood in water just above her knees. When she felt an arm around her waist which scared her and they both fell into the icy water. Lacie pushed to get free from Patrick's grip but he was letting go.

"Can we please not start this again Lace" Patrick said
"Why isn't the men in my life just can't let me die" She said her teeth chattering
"Did you ever think its because we love you"
"How everything I always do is wrong and everything I touch or love turns to shit"
"You know that's not true"
"It is"
"Can we talk about this on the beach and not in the water"
"Let me go Patrick"
"No" Patrick said dragging Lacie out of the water and onto the beach.

Patrick sat Lacie on the beach and pulled her close to him trying to keep both of them warm he knew she wouldn't agree to go back to the house yet and he was also curious to find out what brought this all on. But the thing that scared him most was he thought maybe the cancer was back since she was acting irrational.

"Are you going to tell me what caused this break down or do I have to drag you the hospital and get a brain scan"
"It's not back"
"Are you sure your acting a tad crazy"
"My whole world just crashed down and I am the cause of it"
"How you love Brendon Lace, Pete was just in shock"
"Pete what does he have to do with this"
"He yelled at you"
"Oh he did huh" She said a fresh tears rolled down her face.
"What is than"
"You the look on your face when you heard it broke my heart, and I think honestly if it was us telling Brendon that we got married again and he looked at me the way you did. It wouldn't have this effect on me. I don't know how to stop loving you even if I tried"
"Than why the fuck did you marry Brendon"
"Me being me and not thinking and all could think about after it was said and over with I am going to have you and I know you will be broken hearted"
"I am Lace I was kind of starting to think your Brother was right it was just a phase when Brendon was on tour it was like we where a happy couple again"
"Because we where"
"Than why Lace"
I don't know" She said crashing her lips into Patrick's.


A/N -- Sorry its been a while my dad had a heart attack and I just haven't been in the writing mood
Sign up to rate and review this story